+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
This Pa MUFU is land where Naija Pikin land. Uhhhhm. Pa MUFU congrat o.

Now where is Naija Pikin and Omoge? Tell us your gist o o o and make sure its different from Alagba MUFU's own o o o o

I think all who said am Pa MUFU should at once apologize now. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Yes, I think I should apologize. Naija Pikin and Emo came on my system as the 2 Impostors. I contacted Naija Pikin if he was the imposter he denied it. I trusted him for his words. It was later I concluded that if the impostor is not Naija Pikin then it will be Emo. Then, I decided to declare it on the forum that Emo is PA MUFU.

However, kindly accept my apology. Niaja Pikin has confessed and confirmed that he is the impostor. Therefore, I should say i have met with Pa Mufu (LIVE) for Mississauga at his house.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:
Yes, I think I should apologize. Naija Pikin and Emo came on my system as 2 suspect Impostors. I contacted Naija Pikin if he was the imposter he denied it. I trusted him for his words. It was later I concluded that if the impostor is not Naija Pikin then it will be Emo. Then, I decided to declare it on the forum that Emo is PA MUFU.

However, kindly accept my apology. Niaja Pikin has confessed and confirmed that he is the impostor. Therefore, I should say i have met with Pa Mufu (LIVE) for Mississauga at his house.

E e e e e e e e e eh Pa Seglad don win u don win u don win o o o o o o

Brother, apologizing I know is not a sign of weakness. It shows men with strong character. I know that Pa MUFU is one of us, he kept evading the radar. Till the landing matter started blowing the feather of the bird.

I wish I am landing in Toronto. Pa MUFU will have to pick me and my five aside team at Pearson to pay for all the brouhaha cause.

If to say am a chairman person, he would also have paid by asking NB out for the ocassion. Chairman is not good though for the records. :p :p :p

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
spokes said:

GrandPa Mufu GCFR
, now that I am read your landing narration, I am be okay :p.
Can't wait for part 3 though.
Thank sir :D
what will you be gives me for part 3?.for canada any work i am does now,poepols is pay moneys and you go add hst joins it. i am wait for your return reply ;)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
MUFU said:
what will you be gives me for part 3?.for canada any work i am does now,poepols is pay moneys and you go add hst joins it. i am wait for your return reply ;)
GrandPa MUFU GCFR, I know you are too much for Naira right now :p
Don't worry, when I come to Canada city, we shall square 8)

How your wife and childrenses? :)
Abeg give us part 3 joor ;).
Thank sir ;D

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
MUFU said:
my naija poepols, yes i am land, and now i am narrator my landings experienced for canada city.
PART 1
journey is start from moshood abiola university to airport wey Obasanjo is name muritala muhammed. all families is gather by 2.30pm, and we is wait untils 5pm when lufthansa is opens check in. and when it is knack that time gbam!, we is number one families wey they are check in, gmg bag and potmantoes is reach 25, so custom woman look all of wes and do hmmmms, and ask wetin dey scent.i am told her say it naija foods wey i want go use with my families start new life for oyibo man countries.she say carry your wahala go.walahi me i am surprise.now we begin enter,and babe spicey is say bye bye and she is go.airport boys is help us packing loads and cellotape all gmg bags.and we all is go for security screening.that place too the oga is say una plenty oya pass through another corner, and all of we is checked sharp sharp.we come reach NDLEA point, the woman eye open.she is ask me many quastions,how much cash i am carry.and i am told her.but they carry me go meet one big yansh madam who is give me form to fill.who is you? where is you work? how is you get the thing wey you carry.and why cash.that time fear catch me make i talk true,my heart begin make gbim gbim gbim.but i think na normal routine if you carry pass limit, but this poepols come add home video join am.anyway we pass go. 11.10pm we waka enter aroplane.small time aroplane begin run and come fly go up and we don go be that. 5.30am we don begin come down for frankfurt.as we reach for there one old woman, look we look we, come look we again. come ask me,''hello you must be ogedengbe family'' and i am say yes.she is introduction herself say she is work for IOM,and is come to receive us.she is confirm our boarding pass to join air canada.and we siddon small and small time till 10amand we is flowing for up again to canada city.my poepols the air hostesses for air canada is too shakara and not friends anyone even small pikins.lufthansa poepols is angels,very friendliness and generosity.take note of that my poepols.

PART 2

12:30pm all of we is land for canada airport.and we begin waka comot for inside aroplane,as we is reach door of aroplane,i am surprise as one small girl wey wear cloth like soldier carry me go one corner,say come o sir,who be all this poepols who is follow you,why is all of yous here for canada.i am told her say all is my childrenses and wife. she and another man is look us and laugh small and say go sir.and we come waka go border agency counter.one another small gal is siddon for counter and is ask yes, i am told she say we is new comers.she is ask wetin we carry like food.my wife is begin quotation all and she say stop,and to my surprisation begin help us call am, ''egusi, dry fish, dried okro, garri, oh i know, just the usual Nigerian stuff, you all sure come with all that''.she smile and direction us to immigration office. and for there they are process all of we, and ask me say any goods to follow. i am tell them say if i carry more goods join the one that i have brought come,Goodluck Jonathan fit ban me from coming back to Nigeria. after that she is ask my POF wey i am carries? i am told her. please my poepols take note!!!!!!!. she is ask me to bring everything out make her eyeses see am. so some time they can fit insist on using eye to see your POF.pls take note o!. after that one, them is say, welcome to canada, .......... and we go looking for our properties. my poepols as i am gather our load for baggage claim, some kurukere boys come meet me say i need trailer to carry my load.i say no i need trolley.them laugh, heeheheeeee,kikiki.., and say ''how you gonna do that brother''?.well to cut this short story shorter, i am hire them truck and pay $54.00.
for outside some poepols have wait for us with buses and we load and move fiaaaaam!.land for we house for mississauga, and i come stretch my back, siddon for chair and come ask for chilled Chairman :p. open am, swallow small, mess small kpruum :D and begin to shine my eyeses.this is the end of my story.thank sir.

Part 3 is tomorrows wey is to come.
Big congratulations, Please I want to ask you how many of you in the family? Pls how much {funds }did you tell her you have that you landed with?

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
spokes said:
GrandPa MUFU GCFR, I know you are too much for Naira right now :p
Don't worry, when I come to Canada city, we shall square 8)

How your wife and childrenses? :)
Abeg give us part 3 joor ;).
Thank sir ;D
the childrenses is preparation for school this morning.my wife is fry egg and one green big something that is resemble mangoes, heheehe.i am does not know the name.heheheee. wait small time.part 3 will be comes.you okay?

@jovic. cic ca POF chart is say from family of 7+ is $29.414. we is family of 13(my poepols morufu that bad boy is comes for airport o!), so you can be does small chike obi. but if you is want me to revealation more to you, make we pms it.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Jovic said:
Big congratulations, Please I want to ask you how many of you in the family? Pls how much {funds }did you tell her you have that you landed with?
13 childrenses

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
seglad said:
Thank sir :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Now let us chose between Pa Mufu and Naija Pickin ;D ;D ;D All those going for Pa Mufu say AYyy ??? ??? all those going for Naija Pickin say Nyeeeeeee. The Ayyyyy have it :-\ :-\ :-\

Congrats Pa Mufu on succesful landing :p :p

Kcsider

Canadian Tafi

Dec 20, 2011
MUFU said:
the childrenses is preparation for school this morning.my wife is fry egg and one green big something that is resemble mangoes, heheehe.i am does not know the name.heheheee. wait small time.part 3 will be comes.you okay?

@ jovic. cic ca POF chart is say from family of 7+ is $29.414. we is family of 13(my poepols morufu that bad boy is comes for airport o!), so you can be does small chike obi. but if you is want me to revealation more to you, make we pms it.
Pa Mufu, school for real or it's one of the joke. Please I need to know how you got school for them so soon, seeing that you landed on Sunday. I am on my way and I need to get as much in for as I can gather.

Thanks

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Congrats to Pa Mufu for safe landing!!!!!
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right, professor of papiology :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Canadian Tafi said:
Pa Mufu, school for real or it's one of the joke. Please I need to know how you got school for them so soon, seeing that you landed on Sunday. I am on my way and I need to get as much in for as I can gather.

Thanks
joke? njakiri go back!. i am talks true true.okay wait make i knack part 3.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Kcsider said:
Thank sir :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Now let us chose between Pa Mufu and Naija Pickin ;D ;D ;D All those going for Pa Mufu say AYyy ??? ??? all those going for Naija Pickin say Nyeeeeeee. The Ayyyyy have it :-\ :-\ :-\

Congrats Pa Mufu on succesful landing :p :p

Kcsider
please o! naija pickin is my ogbonge oga friendses.make you shouted ayeeeees for hims. i am go visit naija pickin tomorrow. pa seglad is promised to carry me goes there.