+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats to all who have gotten an update.also congratulating all those expecting one update or the another.it shows that God answers prayers.

NB;pa awoderu sorry for the losss of your father,not at this time that you are rejoicing.IT IS WELL

1804LAGOS

May 24, 2012
Hello Naija,

Salutations/Greetings to everybody...

Just got introduced to the Canadian Project and this forum some two hours ago. I like to be blessed, bombarded and be positively impacted with advice, teachings, lessons, directions, guidance etc by ALL in this Nigerian thread...

FYI, I am a management consultant seeking invaluable contributions from you. By HIS Grace, my insignificant being in HIS Glory and Presence was given the privilege to study Accounting and Finance. God Almighty also allow me have the prestigious FCA to my collections. I am currently running my own outfit, aged 43.

Please, my fellow Nigerians, I need your advice on the various ways of immigrating to Canada.

Looking forward to be blessed by your various invaluable contributions.

Thanks and Regards to ALL.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
Joke ke? Ask people who have done the test they will confirm it.
Yeah I did mine on a friday at Asaju.

i chose the date because of my schedule 8) :p 8) :p. It could have have been any date ??? ??? :- 8) 8)

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello Naija,
Here is to wish and congratulate all who got MR! PPR, those who have landed and yet to land and most importantly to those of us waiting for almighty MR,Ig,Mandy,Spokes,Tinu,Omo naija and many more etc. Our God is a God of 99th hour and i believe there is still more he will do before june 1st by his grace.Amen

@ Awoderu,sorry at the loss of your dad RIP?

@ Emo and Spokes thanks for always having me in mind,am good by his grace.Not forgetting my beloved sister Toluwanile and thejackson.

@ All newbies about to apply wishing you all the best as you gather all your application documents together.

Ig

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
1804LAGOS said:
Hello Naija,

Salutations/Greetings to everybody...

Just got introduced to the Canadian Project and this forum some two hours ago. I like to be blessed, bombarded and be positively impacted with advice, teachings, lessons, directions, guidance etc by ALL in this Nigerian thread...

FYI, I am a management consultant seeking invaluable contributions from you. By HIS Grace, my insignificant being in HIS Glory and Presence was given the privilege to study Accounting and Finance. God Almighty also allow me have the prestigious FCA to my collections. I am currently running my own outfit, aged 43.

Please, my fellow Nigerians, I need your advice on the various ways of immigrating to Canada.

Looking forward to be blessed by your various invaluable contributions.

Thanks and Regards to ALL.

Welcome to the league of people who want to have a better live in Canada. Please start by reading thru CIC site for all the details

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Make up your mind which stream you want to go thru - PNP, AOE,FSW etc. 8) 8) 8). Gather the required documents and off u go :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\.Very simple with the help of God and the assistance of the Pas and Mas on this thread and forum in general :p :p :p
U also need to watchout for the new NOC which will be publish on or b4 the end of june to confirm your eligibility

Goodluk ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kcsider

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forsure said:
Neddy, so whats still showing on your Ecas?
In Process with the line ..."We transfered your application to the AVO on May 5 2010. The AVO may contact you.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Emo n Mandie

Pls how long does it take accra to receive medicals n update on the system

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
MUFU said:
my naija poepols,i am greetings all of yous.thank sir. :( :( :(
No way! We will not accept this kind 'casual greeting'. We are all gluing to our laptops waiting to read your very lengthy posts. Please fire on sir, our beloved Alagba MUFU. Share your experience biko.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@ Jodav3
I am a day older than you with the application.Look at my timeline.
tanx

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jodav3 said:
No way! We will not accept this kind 'casual greeting'. We are all gluing to our laptops waiting to read your very lengthy posts. Please fire on sir, our beloved Alagba MUFU. Share your experience biko.

Aha Pa Mufu

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
FROM A SISTER THREAD PLZ ENJOY IT...................Does this situation fits for Naija? Until you finish reading.

Thank you dear friend Zagy for your comments. But, let me guide, is it not possible to do CGA/CMA etc. Other certificates may be taken in Accounting field from NAIT Edmonton. If life is hard there in Canada, is it easy in Pakistan. Certainly not. Now a days, no electricity, no control over monetary policy, PKR is shrinking day by day, unemployment at its highest, crime rate gone to steep, no light of betterment, everywhere corruption and corruption from peon to president. What to do in Pakistan. We are not living here an easy life. Lets see in Canada. I think there is at least a system which all public follows and this system also works. Hard working can be tolerated if system is correct.
Thank you again for valued comments brother Zagy.
Regards

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
FROM A SISTER THREAD PLZ ENJOY IT...................Does this situation fits for Naija? Until you finish reading.

Thank you dear friend Zagy for your comments. But, let me guide, is it not possible to do CGA/CMA etc. Other certificates may be taken in Accounting field from NAIT Edmonton. If life is hard there in Canada, is it easy in Pakistan. Certainly not. Now a days, no electricity, no control over monetary policy, PKR is shrinking day by day, unemployment at its highest, crime rate gone to steep, no light of betterment, everywhere corruption and corruption from peon to president. What to do in Pakistan. We are not living here an easy life. Lets see in Canada. I think there is at least a system which all public follows and this system also works. Hard working can be tolerated if system is correct.
Thank you again for valued comments brother Zagy.
Regards
My brother, this corruption thing dey everywhere :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:. Na the level and scale of operation differ from country to country :-\ :-\ :-\

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Respected EMO and the Jackson,
Your responses have brought me immeasurable reliefs and I am highly reassured after taken to your recommendations. Also my consultant who intially went to sleep, woke up suddenly to let me realise the CHC Medical Team will take decision(either to proceed or hold processing till after childbirth) based on the expected time of delivery recorded during medical examinations.

Thanks Very much. May you be divinely favoured by God

thejackson said:
Bro or Sis ORIRE
Please find below info. from LUFTHANSA .
Let us beloved God for the very best.

Pregnancy
Expectant mothers with complication-free pregnancies can travel on Lufthansa flights until the end of the 36th week of pregnancy or up to four weeks before their expected due date without a medical certificate from a gynaecologist.

A possible certificate of exemption for a flight after the 36th week of pregnancy can be requested from Lufthansa's MEDICAL OPERATION CENTRE. The same applies in the case of a complicated pregnancy, such as a multiple pregnancy, premature contractions, etc.

Tel.: +49 69 696 55079
E-Mail: specialservice @ dlh.de
There is also an increased risk of thrombosis throughout the entire pregnancy. So our tip is: put your feet up during your flight and wear compression stockings.

It is best to consult your own doctor before your flight in order to exclude any potential risks.

My advise.-please ask seniors in this forum on the best option.
One of the elders in this forum did suggest that if the EDD is too close to your PPR, write to differ the visa till after delivery citing the reason- Your family status will change , say in week or two

I am with you.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Congrats Neddy on ur MR .