+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Right said:
Mandie, don't worry, with Pa Right, No dull moment!!!! At least if ya people refuse to talk to us, we go talk to ourselves.

Mind you Mandie, e get the time wey we go bound you from participating if you refuse to tell your people to allow my people GO.

GBAM GBAM GBOSA!!!!!!!!
Mandiebraxton turn MOSES :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D Dont worry God will deliver your people from Egypt to the Promise Land (starting with Ca...)
Hahahahahaha
*Mandie*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
I wonder why we will have a strong lady in accra and still be finding it hard to get mr/ppr. Don't what to mention names but am very sure that you know your self. Yes you. Lol

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Gabil said:
I wonder why we will have a strong lady in accra and still be finding it hard to get mr/ppr. Don't what to mention names but am very sure that you know your self. Yes you. Lol
Oma Gabil, I tire o! :eek: :eek: :eek:

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Gabil said:
Whoever it is, she may be strong, but STRENGTH comes from the Lord and I firmly believe we shall all be witnesses to his MANIFESTATIONS. The deliverance to Canan...da is nigh!!! :p :p :p

*Mandie*

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people una too like God haba!!! Make una leave God to rest ooooo and allow Accra to complete their process!!! Mandie the way you are going i just hope you are ready to land immidiately oooooo!!! Thats how a member on the BB forum was complaining about PPR, but its over 2months PPR came he is yet to land.

Okay let me lend my voice to ask Baba God to grant AVO speed!!! And us grace to wait without fret knowing fully well that we would get it at the very right time!!!

But seriously speaking, i want to believe that conflicting signals from CIC is contributing to AVO slowness and we should give them a little time to sort things out as flurry of PPRs and MRs would soon hit us.

Dear Spicey trust all is well with you? I share your feelings even in this period and want to remind you to remain positive and get prepared as we await Jan 2013. Please do all the needful, credential evaluation and all the suspected amendments and lets remain hopeful. Its not over until you win.

Tinu

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
Surprisingly, there is never a data for those who applied after June 2010!!! So what is our processing time? 50 months?? :'( :'( :'( :p :p :p
*Mandie*
MANDIE U NEED ANOTHER SABBATICAL. Just few months ago MI 2 & 3 were given priority over MI1 That was okay for the new entrants. And now the game is still on. You must play by the rules. Wait..... "... He that have faith..... remember, make no haste...."

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Thank you Spokes. You are a darling. I pressed the first so I went back to my deskstop.

The message was from David Cohen....Newsletter on CIC updates ;D ;D ;D
I think I had been in this house long enough to know that it will turn out to be a message from another source and not ACCRA. well done.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
EMO said:
MANDIE U NEED ANOTHER SABBATICAL. Just few months ago MI 2 & 3 were given priority over MI1 That was okay for the new entrants. And now the game is still on. You must play by the rules. Wait..... "... He that have faith..... remember, make no haste...."
I will take a cue from your post..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
*Mandie*

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Madam Tinu,

Please how can i join the BB forum ? ??? Please let me know....

tinuadeadebola said:
My people una too like God haba!!! Make una leave God to rest ooooo and allow Accra to complete their process!!! Mandie the way you are going i just hope you are ready to land immidiately oooooo!!! Thats how a member on the BB forum was complaining about PPR, but its over 2months PPR came he is yet to land.

Okay let me lend my voice to ask Baba God to grant AVO speed!!! And us grace to wait without fret knowing fully well that we would get it at the very right time!!!

But seriously speaking, i want to believe that conflicting signals from CIC is contributing to AVO slowness and we should give them a little time to sort things out as flurry of PPRs and MRs would soon hit us.

Dear Spicey trust all is well with you? I share your feelings even in this period and want to remind you to remain positive and get prepared as we await Jan 2013. Please do all the needful, credential evaluation and all the suspected amendments and lets remain hopeful. Its not over until you win.

Tinu

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:

Tinu

I am going to draw up a table showing when anyone in the house received PPR and when they get the VISA and the landing to reflect all the people disturbing our AVO. But for Mandie her bags were already packed.

@ All. Be prepared o. No paddy for jungle is the scenario out there o. To live in Canada no cheap o. remember the warning of Gent2 and co. All the best.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
I will take a cue from your post..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
*Mandie*
Winning is a culture, I mean when you meet winners, they are simply folks who live more on the foundation of believe and you will easily note that in their speech.

You are a winner the earlier you realize that. Get your stuffs ready more.

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
good sign. Amen

jedidiah said:
My people...

I can't log into my ecas again oh... I'm hoping dis is a good sign... Maybe an update is coming. I'm M1 who has done medicals.

Much love to all in d houz. Have a gud day

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Oma Gabil, I tire o! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right :eek: :eek: :eek:,
You don dey follow GrandPa MUFU dey call am Oma Gabil? :-X
I been think say you and MUFU no be pally na ??? ???

Oma Gabil, I dey hail o :D :D :D

Btw, where is Ikemba nke ibuo? ??? ???

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
Mandiebraxton turn MOSES :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D Dont worry God will deliver your people from Egypt to the Promise Land (starting with Ca...)
Hahahahahaha
*Mandie*

There is no place like Egypt oooo (Egypt means black land) Did Israelites ever regret to have left the land of Egypt? YES! They complained bitterly to Moses when they were challenged with various types of hardship and sufferness. Though, Canada may be a promise land for us all but most landed immigrants are complaining about the level of hardship in the new beginining,unknown future and a new level of chapter in our lifes. Most of these complains were left back in Egypt, as we landed in Canada we pick them back again, struggle and live with it. We pray to God to deliver us from the land of Egypt to a promise land; Sometimes, it may not occur to us that, that Egypt might even be our promise land.

People in the likes of Pa Right, Ma Tinuadebola, and many folks will look into a promise land with a google eye before they will make any attempt to cross the Reeds of the sea. If you have a promise job and future in Egypt, dont leave for a promise land which is full of unknown and fear of uncertainty straight away, try and plan your moves in a systematical order.

If you are one who has perseverance and determination, You may (Immediately) leave your Egypt which is full certianty for a promise land that is full of unknown but plan well. In the end (both) the google eyes and those of minds of preseverance will eventaully become winners through being pro-active, bravery and belief in ones self-esteem. Remember, there is no crown without a cross, so lets be well prepared. There is no place like home no matter what is going on there or you experience, problem is free of no master, it affects both the weak and the strong in variuos ways.

History recorded that those who left Egypt for a promise land never drink from the wine of the land, only their offsprings enjoy the fruits of the land. Canada is not exculded folks. All you need is perseverance to make life continue here.

My Egypt! My mother land! my home! home sweet home! Will always come back home

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
seglad said:
There is no place like Egypt oooo (Egypt means black land) Did Israelites ever regret to have left the land of Egypt? YES! They complained bitterly to Moses when they were challenged with various types of hardship and sufferness. Though, Canada may be a promise land for us all but most landed immigrants are complaining about the level of hardship in the new beginining,unknown future and a new level of chapter in our lifes. Most of these complains were left back in Egypt, as we landed in Canada we pick them back again, struggle and live with it. We pray to God to deliver us from the land of Egypt to a promise land; Sometimes, it may not occur to us that, that Egypt might even be our promise land.

People in the likes of Pa Right, Ma Tinuadebola, and many folks will look into a promise land with a google eye before they will make any attempt to cross the Reeds of the sea. If you have a promise job and future in Egypt, dont leave for a promise land which is full of unknown and fear of uncertainty straight away, try and plan your moves in a systematical order.

If you are one who has perseverance and determination, You may (Immediately) leave your Egypt which is full certianty for a promise land that is full of unknown but plan well. In the end (both) the google eyes and those of minds of preseverance will eventaully become winners through being pro-active, bravery and belief in ones self-esteem. Remember, there is no crown without a cross, so lets be well prepared. There is no place like home no matter what is going on there or you experience, problem is free of no master, it affects both the weak and the strong in variuos ways.

History recorded that those who left Egypt for a promise land never drink from the wine of the land, only their offsprings enjoy the fruits of the land. Canada is not exculded folks. All you need is perseverance to make life continue here.

My Egypt! My mother land! my home! home sweet home! Will always come back home
Grand Pa Seglad,

This is one of the best write ups i have read on this forum. Wisdom coming from age and real life experience.

God Bless