+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mandiebraxton said:
Surprisingly, there is never a data for those who applied after June 2010!!! So what is our processing time? 50 months?? :'( :'( :'( :p :p :p
*Mandie*
Mandie................are you praying for 50 months.........out of the abundant of the heart speaketh the mouth!!!!! Please don't take us to ice age o!!!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My people,

Hmmm as I was writing, my phone beeped signalling a new mail dropped.....I just horriedly checked the mail and alas, I saw a canadian logo and Canadian Skilled Worker something something.....

I was too impatient to really checked the content and from whom; Accra I guessed. Unfortunately, my hand pressed delete button ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I am looking at recovering it as soon as I recover the information, I'd inform the house.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Right said:
My people,

Hmmm as I was writing, my phone beeped signalling a new mail dropped.....I just horriedly checked the mail and alas, I saw a canasian logo and Canadian Skilled Worker something something.....

I was too impatient to really checked the content and from whom; Accra I guessed. Unfortunately, my hand pressed delete button ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I am looking at recovering it as soon as I recover the information, I'd inform the house.
hahahahahaahhahah, I laughed so hard that my ribs hurts.... :-* :-*
*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Right said:
Mandie................are you praying for 50 months.........out of the abundant of the heart speaketh the mouth!!!!! Please don't take us to ice age o!!!
Tufiakwa!!!!! Our files will be processed before the year ends IJN!!!! :D :D :D
*Mandie*

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
My people,

Hmmm as I was writing, my phone beeped signalling a new mail dropped.....I just horriedly checked the mail and alas, I saw a canasian logo and Canadian Skilled Worker something something.....

Pa(Prof)etcRight, abeg which of the deletes did you click on.
Them dey 2 o :eek:
One says "handheld" another says "mailbox and handheld" ???
If na the first one check am for your computer na.
If na the second..... :-X :-X
;) ;) ;)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Thank you Spokes. You are a darling. I pressed the first so I went back to my deskstop.

The message was from David Cohen....Newsletter on CIC updates ;D ;D ;D

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
pa right, hope you no wan kill us with hypertension? How can you delete a mail from almighty accra. Abeg go to deleted items to recover am sharp sharp.. Waiting impatiently for the message

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Thank you Spokes. You are a darling. I pressed the first so I went back to my deskstop.

The message was from David Cohen....Newsletter on CIC updates ;D ;D ;D
Pa Right pls can u share d update

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Right said:
My people,

Hmmm as I was writing, my phone beeped signalling a new mail dropped.....I just horriedly checked the mail and alas, I saw a canadian logo and Canadian Skilled Worker something something.....

Gabil said:
Mandie, hope you no wan kill us with hypertension? How can you delete a mail from almighty accra. Abeg go to deleted items to recover am sharp sharp.. Waiting impatiently for the message
Gabil, it is Pa Right who did that o :p :p How I go fit delete e-mail from AVO? :eek: :eek: :eek:
*Mandie*

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
My people,

He he ehe hehe hhe ??? ??? ??? I dey warn this hand oooo :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ make e no de go delete important mails oooo :p :p :p

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Kcsider said:
He he ehe hehe hhe ??? ??? ??? I dey warn this hand oooo :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ make e no de go delete important mails oooo :p :p :p
Heheheheh......I am loving this thread today :p :p :p :p :p :p...this is just the foreplay for the gooooooood news on the way ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
*Mandie*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mandiebraxton said:
Heheheheh......I am loving this thread today :p :p :p :p :p :p...this is just the foreplay for the gooooooood news on the way ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
*Mandie*
Mandie, don't worry, with Pa Right, No dull moment!!!! At least if ya people refuse to talk to us, we go talk to ourselves.

Mind you Mandie, e get the time wey we go bound you from participating if you refuse to tell your people to allow my people GO.

GBAM GBAM GBOSA!!!!!!!!

Forsure

Star Member
May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2012
Med's Request
13/11/2013
Med's Done....
20/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013 IJN
Right said:
My people,

right, open you mail on a PC and check deleted files, sure you would find it.awaiting ooo

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Forsure said:
right, open you mail on a PC and check deleted files, sure you would find it.awaiting ooo
Check the last page....I have done so.