+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
DOUBLE A said:
@ Lamidepham,pls tell me more about the process. do i ve to wait till July before i apply or i can apply now? what will be the total cost for mysef, a child and ma wife?
Please click on the following link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
The response to your questions are there. Just get a pen and paper and digest every information there. All you need to know is there. Whatever information you get on this forum is through that website and personal experience. After reading all the info there you can then ask questions on areas not clear to you.
All the best.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
DOUBLE A said:
@ Lamidepham,pls tell me more about the process. do i ve to wait till July before i apply or i can apply now? what will be the total cost for mysef, a child and ma wife?
The global cap of 10000 has been reached so you need to wait till July when the cap reopens and your NOC is still eligible.
I will recommend that you read the current guide which might not change much for the next round of applications. I believe Proof of funds will continue to be a requirement, currently you will need $ 17,011 but this could change in the new guide. Check the link for the guide on the CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#pay-fee
Familiarise yourself before the cap is reset. All the best!
*Madie*

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daysey said:
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and only started going through the post after a friend of mine on same timeline got MR and I didn't for about 5 weeks now. So he introduced me to the forum and have been silently going through it as a guest. I declared 3 days fasting in my family after my friend got MR and I didn't and on the 3rd day visited this forum to see what other people's experience have been, and i've really been encouraged.

Thank you all for your contributions on this forum, it has been very helpful and encouraging.

To make those expectant too not to faint, this is to also tell you that I got MR and PCC request just about an hour ago. Glory be to GOD in the highest.

AVO may be slow but surely working. Yours is next in line!!! ;) :)
Daysey
Welllllllllllllcome & congrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrats.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Hi all, have anybody of u got 6-12 months wait letter, just want to know if someone has got this letter instead of medical????????

DOUBLE A

May 8, 2012
Beenilly said:
Please click on the following link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
The response to your questions are there. Just get a pen and paper and digest every information there. All you need to know is there. Whatever information you get on this forum is through that website and personal experience. After reading all the info there you can then ask questions on areas not clear to you.
All the best.
@BEENILLY, THANKS ITS REALLY WORKING! I AM SERIOUSLY STUDYING THE GUIDE AND OTHER INFO

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Kashifshah said:
Hi all, have anybody of u got 6-12 months wait letter, just want to know if someone has got this letter instead of medical????????
Hi,
It seems this 6-12 months letter is peculiar to LVO. Not sure but I haven't seen any such cases for AVO.
*Mandie*

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
Hi,
It seems this 6-12 months letter is peculiar to LVO. Not sure but I haven't seen any such cases for AVO.
*Mandie*
Just going thru ur post and timeline, u were one yr old on this divinely concluded mission (CIC) on Friday last week; AVO must be reminded. Av a fulfilled day.

*Busy-Bee*

DOUBLE A

May 8, 2012
mandiebraxton said:
The global cap of 10000 has been reached so you need to wait till July when the cap reopens and your NOC is still eligible.
I will recommend that you read the current guide which might not change much for the next round of applications. I believe Proof of funds will continue to be a requirement, currently you will need $ 17,011 but this could change in the new guide. Check the link for the guide on the CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#pay-fee
Familiarise yourself before the cap is reset. All the best!
*Madie*
@Mandiebraxton, Thank u very much for this info. May i ask u if i still need to do the english proficiency test with my 1st degree qualification?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
DOUBLE A said:
@ Mandiebraxton, Thank u very much for this info. May i ask u if i still need to do the english proficiency test with my 1st degree qualification?
Hahahahaha, your question made me laugh...even the Queen herself will need IELTS to apply :p :p :p :p. Everyone has to submit proof of language proficiency (English or French).
*Mandie*

DOUBLE A

May 8, 2012
mandiebraxton said:
Hahahahaha, your question made me laugh...even the Queen herself will need IELTS to apply :p :p :p :p. Everyone has to submit proof of language proficiency (English or French).
*Mandie*
In that case i need to go find my Brighter Grammer!

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Congrats to all MR & PPR forumites.

Welcome to all newbies.

@Double A
First Aid in English won't be bad ooo. :p

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
DOUBLE A said:
@ BEENILLY, THANKS ITS REALLY WORKING! I AM SERIOUSLY STUDYING THE GUIDE AND OTHER INFO
@DOUBLE A

I think that the Link below should be your racing dictionary for the next ministerial Instruction.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-1st-2012-mi5-cio-applicants-please-let-us-connect-here-t102998.0.html

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Pls when is the next meeting for the Naija - canadians taking place ?

Or has it gone into the "Backlog" ???

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@Jelili, Congratulatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Biolah

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DOUBLE A said:
After going thru various postings on this forum, i think people applied for FSW more than the PNP.To this end, i will be changing my course to the FSW. i therefore need ur advice on how to go about it. i ve checked the NOC...1435 still intact! i have a wife and a child. what will it cost me @ the start?
Welcome. Hope you will have a nice time with us all here.