+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
lukeke said:
Thanks for the info.....never knew issued visa(s) are needed.
Guys have contrary understanding, I will want a specific reference please. cos I did notorized all my issued visa, maybe this is an over-syllabus...Note am using Cohen.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badmus, Pls follow this link and read the heading: 'Travel Documents and Passports'

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf

I hope this sheds some light.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There isn't any need to notarize pages with visas. Just copy of your bio-data page is required.

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badmus said:
Guys have contrary understanding, I will want a specific reference please. cos I did notorized all my issued visa, maybe this is an over-syllabus...Note am using Cohen.
It is better to rely solely on your VO specific instructions. However, since your application is 2005 which I believe falls under the Simplified Application Process as against the FSW that started in 2008, you have to follow instructions from Cohen. Reason; the rules prevailing as at 2005 might favour notarization of all documents including copies of passport data page and visas issued on same passport.

I advice you seek more clarification from Cohen.

Best wishes
Olabisi

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The rules regarding passports are the same pre- and post- 2008.

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badmus said:
Hi Badmus,

Further to my earlier reply regarding this post, here are specific instruction from the Accra, Ghana VO for your adoption.

TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS
•Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:
•the passport number,
•date of issue and expiry,
•your photo, name, date and place of birth.
•If you live in a country different from your nationality, include a photocopy of your visa for the country where you currently live.
•You must hold a valid regular passport; diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.

Since, you are not specific about your VO, this will serve as a specific guide. You can always check your VO specific instructions from CIC website, if not Accra, Ghana.

Hope this address your concerns.

Cheers
Olabisi

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
iii, seglar and the rest are absolutely correct.
Common sensically, why would they need the copies of yr issued visas - it is irrelevant to the whole process, I think? Besides, it is not stated anywhere.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Hi People,
I am in the process of gathering docs to be sent to Ghana but I have a few challenges and wish I can get some ideas from this forum.

1. Letter from past employers: One of my past employer is not forthcoming with the required letter. The experience I got there is no way related to present occupation for which my application is based. I am thinking of just doing a covering letter explaining that I could not get a letter from this organisation. I have my letter of employment and other correspondence with the organisation with I am going to attach to the cover letter
Do you guys think this will suffice?

2. Transcript for spouse: Uniport is a difficult place to obtain transcript. I have really gone through stress to get the one for my wife. The keep telling me about various fees I have to pay and they insist they will not release by hand since it is against their policy. I am at a crossroad now and do not know what to do because the letter has to be addressed to the canadian embassy.
The way things stand I will spend close to 15 to 20k and no guarantee I will get it by hand and if they post God knows when-I am not sure about the delivery. Has anyone processed transcript from uniport before? I will like to hear their experience.

These are just the outstanding issues preventing me from forwrding my docs to accara and I am getting worried because I now have like 60 days left.

Any useful suggestions from the house?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My 9ija pple,

I don fuck up for IELTS o ooooooo

Please kindly interprete my IELTS result s that I know where I dey. Just got the result na na na now.

LISTENING 5.0
READING 6.0
WRITING 8.0
SPEAKING 7.0

OVERALL BAND 6.5

I claimed the following:

EDUCATION MSC,MBA 25
EXPERIENCE 21
ADAPTABILITY (SPOUCE BSC) 4
AGE 10
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY ?

With the above analysis, would I make it or should retake IELTS?

Truth is the marking on writing looks absurd to me but then I take it in god faith.

Please I expect your replies.

Regards,

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
I have sent my document to visa office about 5 days ago. I have 17,000 in my account which is surficient for me for the application. But I have an urgent need of 700 now. Can I withdraw 700 now and return it in arround two month time or anytime they ask me to provide another proof of fund. Do they look into once account routinely without ones notice.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
TJ2010 said:
I have sent my document to visa office about 5 days ago. I have 17,000 in my account which is surficient for me for the application. But I have an urgent need of 700 now. Can I withdraw 700 now and return it in arround two month time or anytime they ask me to provide another proof of fund. Do they look into once account routinely without ones notice.
Thanks buddie.

My fair is when VO begins to querry one area of the score sheet....We have seen on this forum where a person score more than the required 67 points but was rejected bcos of poor IELTS result.

I hope and pray that the speaking will not give me away!

Thanks once again for your prompt reply.

I appreaciate.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010

zacolas

Apr 13, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2010
Hello my 9ija people, pls am confused about the new CIC requirements, it was said on the checklist that number 12 that gather and summit all the documents on both checklists i.e. CIC and Visa office checklists. My question is that if I want to send my my documents to CIC Nova Scotia under the rule, because it written on the both CIC and Visa office checklists that we should include our:

1. include a copy of passport page (bio data page)

2. original copy of IELTS

these are written on both CIC and Visa office checklists, so do I need to send two original copies of IELTS with my application forms to CIC office in Sydney Nova Scotia or what. so somebody help.

FOLA

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
TJ2010 said:
TJ please go ahead and withdraw your money. As things are now it looks like the process is going to be a bit slower than it was before. Its not expected that one will just keep money idle in the account for that long when there are lot of business you could do with it. Just ensure that you return the money back as you have mentioned such that if they ask again you will be able to provide it.
They dont have right to be checking your balances behind you and would therefore not do such. All the best
Tinu