+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
gel003 said:
Thanks alot. Can i use EMS? Are u suggesting no need for a return envelop at this stage since all documents goes straight to cic?
Use "the big boys" like Barsindoo rightly said.
EMS can work, but considering you are racing against July 1st, shouldn't you be using something surer?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
gel003 said:
Thanks alot. Can i use EMS? Are u suggesting no need for a return envelop at this stage since all documents goes straight to cic?
......and I think it is pointless bothering about a return envelop for now.
All your documents gets back to you immediately the visa is issued at the end of the road.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
my people how are you guys doing? quite sometime. Just finished with my ACCA exam today and thought i should say hi. lets hope we would see some movement this June.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
:D ;D Thanks Barsindoo and Spokes. i asked cos i used EMS early this year to sent documents to a canadian University and it arrived in three working days. i tracked through UPS. Well i will use UPS or DHL like u guys suggested.

Thanks a bunch :)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
The seminar highlights:

http://www.paceimmigration.com/Emerging-News-Bulletins.shtml

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
my people how are you guys doing? quite sometime. Just finished with my ACCA exam today and thought i should say hi. lets hope we would see some movement this June.
Well done and praying for the best outcome for your exams.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Need I say more? Pa Naija Pikin, I am suggesting that you attend this one o, who knows, you may strike a deal at the Canadian Waste Management Authority since you are planning to learn plumbing
Pa Right, thanks for this info, but you missed out the one coming up in Port Harcourt, which even promises to really address salient issues on the processing times. I will encourage most of us to attend it.

As per the Waste Management Authority, I have already signed a 10 year contract with one Brewery in Toronto, on beer disposal 8), my level don pass plumber work. :D :D

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
Congrats Tinu, looks like both of us have been writing exams. I just finished writing my BCCB exam today. ;), May the almighty GOD grant us success, IJN.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
BCCB?
What's it about? Is it lucrative?
Spokes!

Haba, you want to write that again? Na wao...BCCB is a french diploma course for beginners to attain basic understanding in French Language.

The guy has been making mouth about a small diploma course since!

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Spokes!

Haba, you want to write that again? Na wao...BCCB is a french diploma course for beginners to attain basic understanding in French Language.

The guy has been making mouth about a small diploma course since!
Pa Right, you fail this one, try again. My own BCCB no be French diploma, na wa for you, jealousy :p

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hiya,

Congrat to both of ya(Tinu and Naija pickin).Right ,if e dey pain you say naija pickin go write exam,then look for one to write so dat we go fit greet you too.

My people,how una dey?

Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
igbehinadara said:
Hiya,

Congrat to both of ya(Tinu and Naija pickin).Right ,if e dey pain you say naija pickin go write exam,then look for one to write so dat we go fit greet you too.

My people,how una dey?

Ig
Babe Ig, thanks my sister, I accept your congratulations on behalf of Tinu ACCA and myself, Naija Pikin BCCB 8)

Wey the bad belle people? :p :p :p :p

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Babe Ig, thanks my sister, I accept your congratulations on behalf of Tinu ACCA and myself, Naija Pikin BCCB 8)
Wey the bad belle people? :p :p :p :p
If you like collect AHIV, ATB, .....na you sabi. The other time, you claimed that you are a Chrtered Immigration Lawyer now another one whether na BBC or CNN I don't care!

Spokes, don't go and study for what is irrelevant o...I have warned you enough o. With so many Institutes now in the pages of newspapers in Naija very soon we shall have The Chartered Institute of Drivers (CID) and somebody will be Fellow and Registrars of the Institute (FCID)

I am going back to my Plumbing work and very soon we shall have our Association (Not yet Institute o!) Association of Chartered Plumbers of Nigeria (ACPN) then you can join. I guess you can be making between CAD$150.00 - CAD$200.00 per hour in Canada provided you passed through us. The registration details shall be forwarded to you soonest.

Pa NAija Pikin, I no dey follow unrecognised professionals like your BBC

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
If you like collect AHIV, ATB, .....na you sabi. The other time, you claimed that you are a Chrtered Immigration Lawyer now another one whether na BBC or CNN I don't care!

Spokes, don't go and study for what is irrelevant o...I have warned you enough o. With so many Institutes now in the pages of newspapers in Naija very soon we shall have The Chartered Institute of Drivers (CID) and somebody will be Fellow and Registrars of the Institute (FCID)

I am going back to my Plumbing work and very soon we shall have our Association (Not yet Institute o!) Association of Chartered Plumbers of Nigeria (ACPN) then you can join. I guess you can be making between CAD$150.00 - CAD$200.00 per hour in Canada provided you passed through us. The registration details shall be forwarded to you soonest.

Pa NAija Pikin, I no dey follow unrecognised professionals like your BBC
Hahahahah.... :D :D :D, make una come see confusion!!!. Just because I don become chartered, what of when I become a fellow, which is in a few months time.

Pa'Right, I can change my profession at any time, that is the advantage I have over Pa's like you. Small pikin like me still get plenty years to go school, and my brain come dey hot like fire.

Please do not bring Spokes into the arena, we have enough of your compliments to last us, ''happily ever after'' :p :p

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Hahahahah.... :D :D :D, make una come see confusion!!!. Just because I don become chartered, what of when I become a fellow, which is in a few months time - Fellow of which Institute? Fellowship don suffer if a Pikin don dey take am in just few months after graduating as Associate! Na wa o.

Pa'Right, I can change my profession at any time, that is the advantage I have over Pa's like you. Small pikin like me still get plenty years to go school, and my brain come dey hot like fire - Chineeeke! You be small gini? Pikin? Age don suffer o. See grandpa calling himsef Pikin! Come July 1, 2011, CIC will no longer dash pple like you 10 marks awoof for age anymore....then your secret go show well well.

Please do not bring Spokes into the arena, we have enough of your compliments to last us, ''happily ever after'' :p :p - This is the most annoying part of your submission. Why would I not bring her? Spokes was the one that ask question about your BBC abi na wetin sef...Institute and I issued a caveat. I must bring her to it.. Then which one be "Happily ever after" I will committ **** if u do not remove that line.