+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Where u go wey we no go rest sef? Anytime you just see say Spokes and I are discussing (In good time) you always want us to know you are around! He too much for you haba!

Abi you don go Canada go land come back?
Eh he!, I know say na you go first attack :D. Fighting a lost battle 8)

See who is talking about discussing in good time, If you see Spokes, you go recognize am?, abeg no deceive ya sef. :p :p

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Hello my country people,
@ Zajeb, Glad to have you back on the forum, I pray for total healing.
@Naija Pikin,Right and Spokes, we have slot for you on wazobia FM in canada.
@Dydx, the rule of the game is to wait,
It will soon be your turn IJN.
@Iomokorede,It is well with you IJN.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Mr Right oh oh, apologies, Pa right, I hail o.

Oke ohun ni o je kari oke tibi. se dada lewa? I hope to see everyone at the next meeting and I hope there will be amala and ogbonna soup.

Stay well and strong.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mot said:
Mr Right oh oh, apologies, Pa right, I hail o.
Oke ohun ni o je kari oke tibi. se dada lewa? I hope to see everyone at the next meeting and I hope there will be amala and ogbonna soup.
Stay well and strong.
You are most welcome momo mot.

Welldone. How is PA mot doing? ;D Well, as per Amala and Gbegiri......omo you will never regret coming that day unless momo Ig is not aware which is never possible. Ask Pa Naija Pikin, he chop Antelope on that day with 10 cans of Chairman!

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Ask Pa Naija Pikin, he chop Antelope on that day with 10 cans of Chairman!
Hahahaha... :D :D :D :D, no be you give me?. I came to your house and you give me kolanut and palm wine :p, and I chop am finish :p, patapata :p. Next time make you improve on your hospitality.

Loolo, I hope you will join us in the Wazobia FM, you know oyibo tell us; the more the merrier. 8)

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all,

I applied for my CAIPS in last month and got the GCMS in today.

From what i could see on file, despite the fact that i applied in june 2010 & submitted full docs in november 2010. there is practically nothing that has been done on my application to date in accra & i cudnt see any brought forward date either ??? i guess i will forward it to Pa Seglad to see if he can decipher anything from it.

It is well....

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
pyramid777 said:
HI all,

From what i could see on file, despite the fact that i applied in june 2010 & submitted full docs in november 2010. there is practically nothing that has been done on my application to date in accra & i cudnt see any brought forward date either ??? i guess i will forward it to Pa Seglad to see if he can decipher anything from it.

It is well....
Yeah, sometimes I try to understand how overworked these guys are, but other times, I.... :-X :-\
And to think the regulated intake of post June 2010 till date was meant to decrease workload to enable them deal with back logs more effectively? :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

But BTW, how did you apply for your CAIPS notes; yours seems to have come in pretty fast :eek: :eek:, is it still a 40 day waiting period for CAIPS notes?
Kindly let us know, okay?

It is well ;)

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i used www.caipsnotes.com

it is well..........

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
pyramid777 said:
HI all,
It is well....
Pa Pyramid,

You almost killed me with laughter. You said nothing was done and nothing was written on your CAIPS note even no BFD on it yet you think Pa Seglad can decipher something from it….Pa Seglad na spirit? Abeg refer ya matter to Pa Naija Pikin for better understanding. He is a Chartered Immigration Representative

See, we the people of Pre-June 26, 2010 (especially those of us who submitted FD in Oct, Nov and Dec 2010) should not really bother about anything until around July and August going by the recent pronouncement. MR will come say December this year and our PR on or June 2012.

The use of my information is entire at your own risk though!

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Pa Pyramid,

You almost killed me with laughter. You said nothing was done and nothing was written on your CAIPS note even no BFD on it yet you think Pa Seglad can decipher something from it....Pa Seglad na spirit? Abeg refer ya matter to Pa Naija Pikin for better understanding. He is a Chartered Immigration Representative

See, we the people of Pre-June 26, 2010 (especially those of us who submitted FD in Oct, Nov and Dec 2010) should not really bother about anything until around July and August going by the recent pronouncement. MR will come say December this year and our PR on or June 2012.

The use of my information is entire at your own risk though!

;D :D :eek:

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
@ All

Goodday everybody. Please people who sent their applications from naija here should kindly tell me how they posted theirs and how they did the return envelop. As in which postal service used, how many return envelop and so on.

I need ur responses urgently. God Bless u all.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My pple,

There is a free seminar on Canadian Immigration coming up on June 24 thru July 4, 2011 in Lagos and Abuja.

The seminar fee is: FREE :p :p :p

The Lagos own will be held at Protea Hotel Ikeja for two sessions, Saturday 25/06/11 10am-12pm and 1pm - 3pm. Sunday 26/06/11 1pm - 3pm and 2nd session 3pm - 5pm

Protea Hotel, Victoria Island, Saturday 2/7/11 1st session 10am - 12noon, 2nd session 1pm - 3pm and sunday 3/7/11 1st session 1pm - 3pm 2nd 3pm - 5pm

Abuja, Sheraton.
Tuesday 28/6/11 1st session 10am-12noon and 2nd session 1pm - 3pm
Wednesday 29/6/11 1st session 10am-12noon and 2nd sessio 1pm -pm

The seminar will be conducted by Pace Law Firm based in Toronto and the Chief Speaker is Hon. Gerry Weiner PC (Former Minister, Citizenship & Immigration)

To book for seat reservation, send sms to 08023061539 or 0803583550 including your name, company name, job designation, GSM No, email address, prefered session, venue and date.

I advise anybody who’s got time to attend so that s/he can come and lecture us at our own meeting coming up in July 2011.

I have a feeling that Canada is turning their flash lights to Africa this time and Nigeria is their choice. Recall that they always do this in India from time to time.

Although the seminar is about Canada Investment world, which will touch on Permanent Residency, I enjoined us to attend so that we could ask several question bothering us and most especially tackle the issue of this killing waiting time.

Secondly, the seminar will help us have a broaden mind as to the investment opportunities in Canada and also how to get a franchise of a business.

Need I say more? Pa Naija Pikin, I am suggesting that you attend this one o, who knows, you may strike a deal at the Canadian Waste Management Authority since you are planning to learn plumbing

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
gel003 said:
@ All

Goodday everybody. Please people who sent their applications from naija here should kindly tell me how they posted theirs and how they did the return envelop. As in which postal service used, how many return envelop and so on.

I need ur responses urgently. God Bless u all.
Hi,
I had used UPS and didn't use a return envelop ( I don't know anyone who has)
But for sending my update req docs to Accra, I used DHL.
Hope this helps.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
spokes said:
Hi,
I had used UPS and didn't use a return envelop ( I don't know anyone who has)
But for sending my update req docs to Accra, I used DHL.
Hope this helps.
Thanks alot. Can i use EMS? Are u suggesting no need for a return envelop at this stage since all documents goes straight to cic?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gel003 said:
Thanks alot. Can i use EMS? Use the big boys UPS, FEDEX etc. That will give you peace of mind.Are u suggesting no need for a return envelop at this stage since all documents goes straight to cic?