+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
seglad said:
@ Toptinar, Kindly address this forum in a clear and better marnner. The words "Niger guys" is rude and uncommon on this forum. As per your question, Address the draft with your name and address, you can even write your D.O.B and your Immigration number.

Cheers
Seconded.
@ oga Seglad,
Thanks for staying awake to attend to us. Your first hand information was very handy.

@ Right, i actually read that thread y/day but did not believe in it hence my silence. That guy should be careful before he gives some person heart attack (not you and i though, Nija no de carry last)

@ Naija Pikin, Nice meeting you at last and hope to see you soon in Abuja dont worry i will buy you Orobo Coke i mean the big bottle. as per sin to confess thers actually none in arrears as i try to confess on daily basis and make peace with Baba God.

@Ig, Thanks for the food and please give Oga our collective appreciation for the venue

To the rest of the house at the meeting my warm regards to you all. Lets keep on keeping on.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Naija Pikin, Nice meeting you at last and hope to see you soon in Abuja dont worry i will buy you Orobo Coke i mean the big bottle. as per sin to confess thers actually none in arrears as i try to confess on daily basis and make peace with Baba God.
Nice meeting you too, Babe Tinu, abeg leave orobo coke, I no wan suffer jedi jedi.

Please All, the link to view some pictures I took at the meeting will be sent in my PM to u , and I will also try to post it on our 9Jacanadian yahoo group.

I couldn't tag names in some of them, please if I missed your name do send me a PM, I can still edit the pics.

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Am more than greatful to everybody on dis forum.am sending my aplication dis week to cio.it has bin rejected once bcos of payment issue.pls my question is dis in d column on d fee payment form dat ask 4 d name and adress of payer.is it d name an d adress of d bank dat issue me d bank draft dat i wil write.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
THE GREAT EAGLES!I HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL AND HAIL.APRECIATION APPRECIATION .I must confess that we are a people set apart for the glory of God in Canada and it did maifest last saturday.ORI MI WU.Pa Ig is very glad and happy ,that we were happy and had good deliberations and fun.I appreciate you all but God does better.To everyone i say thank you for coming out enmass. Mauren that came later all the way from Ajah so also is zajeb,Naija and Tinu ,thank God for journey mercy.VOA,RIGHT,PYRAMID,KPO77 and family,,IND-DAN,MA SEGLAD,SPOKES,IOMOKOREDE,ALLI,LOOLO1,BDX,SEGLAD,III,THEJACKSON,MOEGBENGA,DYDX,ODEKS all the way from Akure ,Bisialayo and mummy taking care of her baby and all naija who genunely could not make it,we hope to see you in the next eagle meeting.

I am proud to be associated and connected with you all.@Barsindoo,o to ojo meta?Could you please invite iomokorede to the naija forum on yahoo.@Tolu,i hope you are okay and doing good,we missed your presence at the meeting?

Goodnite and God bless

Ig

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Pls am use to asking a lot of question on dis forum.my aplicatn has been rejected once and i know wot it means.am sending it again latest monday next week.senior colleague how can i go about dis.d letter of reference given to me at d hr dept where i work does not contain my duties.i did everytin to get my duties writen on it but was told dey can only give a standard one issue to all staff on request.dis one dey gave me contain my job title,period of employ,my salary.pls how can i convince them about my duties.senior coleagea pls need ur advice.

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
Hello Guys

Sent in some document last week transcript etc and was surprised to get a reply yesterday that some document were still missing wife transcript etc. Looks like Accra is really on our case :
submited application in 2008 february .

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
THE GREAT EAGLES!I HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL AND HAIL.APRECIATION APPRECIATION .I must confess that we are a people set apart for the glory of God in Canada and it did maifest last saturday.ORI MI WU.Pa Ig is very glad and happy ,that we were happy and had good deliberations and fun.I appreciate you all but God does better.To everyone i say thank you for coming out enmass. Mauren that came later all the way from Ajah so also is zajeb,Naija and Tinu ,thank God for journey mercy.VOA,RIGHT,PYRAMID,KPO77 and family,,IND-DAN,MA SEGLAD,SPOKES,IOMOKOREDE,ALLI,LOOLO1,BDX,SEGLAD,III,THEJACKSON,MOEGBENGA,DYDX,ODEKS all the way from Akure ,Bisialayo and mummy taking care of her baby and all naija who genunely could not make it,we hope to see you in the next eagle meeting.

I am proud to be associated and connected with you all. @ Barsindoo,o to ojo meta?Could you please invite iomokorede to the naija forum on yahoo. @ Tolu,i hope you are okay and doing good,we missed your presence at the meeting?

Goodnite and God bless

Ig
Great to know dat u all had a nice time at the gathering. Quite envious of u all, would have loved to meet u nice and wonderful people ;D ;D. Are there any pics of the event on facebook c name tags. So that we u are miles away from home can have a feel of the get together.
Any every one thanks for ur PM. Just mailed my PCC at last to ACCRA. Its quite hectic getting it abroad!!!

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Naija Pikin said:
Nice meeting you too, Babe Tinu, abeg leave orobo coke, I no wan suffer jedi jedi.

Please All, the link to view some pictures I took at the meeting will be sent in my PM to u , and I will also try to post it on our 9Jacanadian yahoo group.

I couldn't tag names in some of them, please if I missed your name do send me a PM, I can still edit the pics.
@ Naija Pikin,

I'm expecting to see the PM in my in box too.

Kanadamine

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
06-06-2010
File Transfer...
06-06-2010
toptinar said:
Pls am use to asking a lot of question on dis forum.my aplicatn has been rejected once and i know wot it means.am sending it again latest monday next week.senior colleague how can i go about dis.d letter of reference given to me at d hr dept where i work does not contain my duties.i did everytin to get my duties writen on it but was told dey can only give a standard one issue to all staff on request.dis one dey gave me contain my job title,period of employ,my salary.pls how can i convince them about my duties.senior coleagea pls need ur advice.
Most HR will not give u exactly what you want. Depending on the organization you work, i will advise you confide in your boss who can give you this letter. Any senior colleague can sign your reference letter. Make sure it is printed on your company's letter head paper signed by this colleague with his contact phone number plus complimentary card included. You can also include the one your HR has issued.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:

@Naija-Pickin, Why there was no group picture? Why was i misssing in your collections? I never see my image on the prints! Somebody must answer this, please

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
Kanadamine said:
Most HR will not give u exactly what you want. Depending on the organization you work, i will advise you confide in your boss who can give you this letter. Any senior colleague can sign your reference letter. Make sure it is printed on your company's letter head paper signed by this colleague with his contact phone number plus complimentary card included. You can also include the one your HR has issued.
In addition,a letter of reference from Client confirming duties.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elders, Bros & Sis just got a courier delivery confirmation for my PPC from ACCRA. Has anyone sent documents to ACCRA of late and was it signed of by anyone called A. SOLOMON at the ACCRA office.
Spokes, Kpopi or Pyramid anyone got same signed for??
Delivered - Signed for by : A. SOLOMON ACCRA - GHANA

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OBIE said:
Elders, Bros & Sis just got a courier delivery confirmation for my PPC from ACCRA. Has anyone sent documents to ACCRA of late and was it signed of by anyone called A. SOLOMON at the ACCRA office.
Spokes, Kpopi or Pyramid anyone got same signed for??
Delivered - Signed for by : A. SOLOMON ACCRA - GHANA
Yep!
That is the guy that signed mine!!!!!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:
@ Naija-Pickin, Why there was no group picture? Why was i misssing in your collections? I never see my image on the prints! Somebody must answer this, please
Haba!
This should qualify as the worst omission of the year! :mad: :mad: :mad:
And to think you addressed us for such a long time and didn't appear in the pictures :eek: :eek: :eek:?
Someone has to pay for this :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW much love to your and your wifey!!!!!! :-* :-*