+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for the congratulatory messages.

I appreciate each and everyone of you and pray that we shall soon celebrate with you too.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Right said:
My pple,

There is a strange rumor going on in New Delhi Vo now that CIC have started rejecting NOC 0111 and 1111 for reason of "Occupation not needed in Canada"

I don't want to believe it though but with the current level of activities in some VOs, am afraid......

Many people have been asking for the sources of the infiormation and the writer claimed that his friend who works at CHC ND told him.

pls check it here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-started-rejecting-noc-1111-0111-t72231.0.html

Tinu and co lets begin to confess our sins and go into serious prayers o. If need be fasting and prayers decleared! Pa Naija Pikin, this is the time I need you most. Don't leave me go Canada o. I will dash you ma ring.

@ Paaaaaaa Right,

Don't let some zero faith people pull you down. See a transcript of the letter the originator of that thread saw:

Hi guys

see this rejection letter:

“You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 1111 - ACCOUNTANT. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC- 1111; ACCOUNTANT, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of an ACCOUNTANT. As such, I am not satisfied that you are really a ACCOUNTANT - 1111

He either read it upside down or does not understand english. That letter only tells the beneficiary that he has not proved his professional claim sufficiently and not that the job category is not acceptable. Dont forget that there has been litigations in the past when VO digressed from the legal framework of their brief. The process is a lot more objective now than before. the only thing is the processing time.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
My pple,

There is a strange rumor going on in New Delhi Vo now that CIC have started rejecting NOC 0111 and 1111 for reason of "Occupation not needed in Canada"

I don't want to believe it though but with the current level of activities in some VOs, am afraid......

Many people have been asking for the sources of the infiormation and the writer claimed that his friend who works at CHC ND told him.

pls check it here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-started-rejecting-noc-1111-0111-t72231.0.html

Tinu and co lets begin to confess our sins and go into serious prayers o. If need be fasting and prayers decleared! Pa Naija Pikin, this is the time I need you most. Don't leave me go Canada o. I will dash you ma ring.
Pa'Right, I read that stuff too, but that is a load of crap to me. There is absolutely no truth in it, they don't work that way. All old applications will be processed according the rules that were in force at the time.

Abeg no dash me ring, next time make sure you bring bottled heineken(60cl) :p. If you assure me of that now, I go begin fire prayers.

BTW, which sins you wan make Tinu and co, begin confess? :-X

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Pa'Right, I read that stuff too, but that is a load of crap to me. There is absolutely no truth in it, they don't work that way. All old applications will be processed according the rules that were in force at the time.

Abeg no dash me ring, next time make sure you bring bottled heineken(60cl) :p. If you assure me of that now, I go begin fire prayers.

BTW, which sins you wan make Tinu and co, begin confess? :-X
As u know when you want go for serious prayers, pastor will say lets begin with praise and worship; then lets confess our sins becos sins withold prayers from getting to God. And since Tinu and I are of similar NOC 1111 & 0111...we need to begin from the beginning even before we are told to do so.

But come o, you wan commit suicide? why 60cl heineken in one gazo? Omo I fear u small o.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
kpopi77 said:
@ Paaaaaaa Right,

Don't let some zero faith people pull you down. See a transcript of the letter the originator of that thread saw:

Hi guys

see this rejection letter:

“You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 1111 - ACCOUNTANT. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC- 1111; ACCOUNTANT, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of an ACCOUNTANT. As such, I am not satisfied that you are really a ACCOUNTANT - 1111

He either read it upside down or does not understand english. That letter only tells the beneficiary that he has not proved his professional claim sufficiently and not that the job category is not acceptable. Dont forget that there has been litigations in the past when VO digressed from the legal framework of their brief. The process is a lot more objective now than before. the only thing is the processing time.
Kpopi,

Abeg TENUMO...infact reply the yeye guy...O se jare....Thank God at least this shows we are on top of it!

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
But come o, you wan commit suicide? why 60cl heineken in one gazo? Omo I fear u small o.
Which kind suicide, because I no even ask for 50litres :p, 60cl na pure water sachet to me.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Which kind suicide, because I no even ask for 50litres :p, 60cl na pure water sachet to me.
As for 50 litres Heineken, we may need to write Nigerian Breweries for customised container bcos me never see that before since wey I dey waka.

Anyway, for your information, me I no go join you to commit suicide o. 50 litres of Heineken na die o!

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hello Members,

Thanks to everyone for coming to the meeting.It was a successful one.I hope all we discussed will be posted on the forum very soon so that members who were not able to attend the meeting can have a view of all we discussed.

@madam Ig and Pa Ig : thanks for organizing the meeting.The venue was lovely,the food,snack and drink were fantastic.God Bless You

@Pa seglad and Ma seglad: We appreciate your support,contribution and presence.Thank You

@Tinuadebola: I hope you had a lovely trip to Abuja.Thanks for your support

@Naija Pickin: I hope you had a lovely trip to P/h.Thanks for your funny Jokes.

@ Right : Thank for your contribution.please do not forget to post some of the info you promised to paste on the forum.

I also want to acknowledge the presence of the lovely members at the meeting: Lolo,Spokes,Moegbenga, odex, dydx, kpopi,pyramid,BDX, iomokorede and other : Thanks for all your support.

I hope more members both new and old will try to attend the next meeting when scheduled.It is very important will all rub mind together to make our journey to Canada a successful one.

GOD BLESS US ALL

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
kpopi77 said:
@ Paaaaaaa Right,

Oh yea of little faith! ::) ::) ??? ??? ???

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Pls niger guys help me out here.am paying d procesing fee thru bank draft.in d fee payment form.there is a section 4 name of payer and adress of payer.pls is it d addres of d bank and name of d bank dat i need to write .i use Gtbank.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Oh yea of little faith! ::) ::) ??? ??? ???
Spokes, No be me o......I just say make I share info o.

Am not of little faith o. Infact my faith strong pass Zuma rock and he can move the earth!

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kcsider said:
Toptinar,

Yes- if u are the principal applicant.

Ur name will always be in the principal applicant's column irrespective of which form u r filling

KcSider
No sir, she has to write her names on as a principal applicant on the form and yours on the spouse column even though you are the principal applicant. She is fillling the form for her family members not yours. Besides, you also have to fill your own where you will write your name as applicant with your family memebr names, and write your wife name as spouse. Both has to fill and sign the form separately.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
My pple,

pls check it here:

I dont believe this, pls. Check OP6, the manual says all applications will be processed accordingly to the instructions that was in operation when the application was submitted. Therefore, ignor such a rumor as it is not written in black and white. Am i now in canada? My Noc has been removed long before i got update and medical up to the time of visa. So, relax.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toptinar said:
Pls niger guys help me out here.am paying d procesing fee thru bank draft.in d fee payment form.there is a section 4 name of payer and adress of payer.pls is it d addres of d bank and name of d bank dat i need to write .i use Gtbank.

@Toptinar, Kindly address this forum in a clear and better marnner. The words "Niger guys" is rude and uncommon on this forum. As per your question, Address the draft with your name and address, you can even write your D.O.B and your Immigration number.

Cheers

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
zajeb said:
Hello Members,

Thanks to everyone for coming to the meeting.It was a successful one.I hope all we discussed will be posted on the forum very soon so that members who were not able to attend the meeting can have a view of all we discussed.

@ madam Ig and Pa Ig : thanks for organizing the meeting.The venue was lovely,the food,snack and drink were fantastic.God Bless You

@ Pa seglad and Ma seglad: We appreciate your support,contribution and presence.Thank You

@ Tinuadebola: I hope you had a lovely trip to Abuja.Thanks for your support

@ Naija Pickin: I hope you had a lovely trip to P/h.Thanks for your funny Jokes.

@ Right : Thank for your contribution.please do not forget to post some of the info you promised to paste on the forum.

I also want to acknowledge the presence of the lovely members at the meeting: Lolo,Spokes,Moegbenga, odex, dydx, kpopi,pyramid,BDX, iomokorede and other : Thanks for all your support.

I hope more members both new and old will try to attend the next meeting when scheduled.It is very important will all rub mind together to make our journey to Canada a successful one.

GOD BLESS US ALL
@Zajeb, i agree with you.It was indeed a nice outing.
+1 for Pa & Ma Ig.You guys are are great.The Venue centralized,Item 7 .....hhhmmmm.... only Spokes can describe because she could not resist a second plate.On behave of every forum member,i say thank you.
@Seglad,Baba ni yen.Sharp shooter,I like the way you conditioned Ma Seglad. +1 for charting a new course for new Naija.Appreciate the way you treated questions posted.I personally benefited.
@Everybody, It was wonderful meeting you.
Naija Pikin,Rigth,Spokes,Dydx,moegbenga,Zajeb(i thought u were indian),kpopi77,pyramid,Tinu,iomokorede,odek