+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Spokes,the truth about the matter is that we have more of ''Naija wen wan comot''.than any other African countries and i guess probably that is why we are given less visa considering the no of application received from our country.No one seem to be interested in my class pre 2008 na waoh and God dey for heaven.

@Naija pickin'pls send pic to jada.@Obie,we will skype with you at the next meeting by the grace of God ,that is what we have been doing since the commencement of this meeting.Our dreams will surely come through.

Let us congratulate MOT she had 7.5 in IELTS,though she was unavoidably absent from the meeting.

@VOA,PLS WE NEED TO TALK CALL ME/OR SEND A PM.I NEED A FEEDBACK ON YOUR UPDATE

Ig

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Oh my God.....This is so lovely. I mean the pics. Thank you soooo much Naija Pekin. Madam IG, you look as good as you sound. Pa IG, thanks for your kindness and support. Pa right, many kudos. To all that attended, i bless all of you in Jesus name. It is so lovely to see all your pretty faces. Now i can see why Pa Right and Naija Pekin are fighting over Spoke...... the beb is really hot. Spoke, i greet you but please chose my PH brother Naija Pekin for we in PH are so caring and loving. lol. I am so glad to see my people especially the IG'S who are always out to help. I bless the Lord for all of you and pray that our venture will not be in vain. Am very sure that we will all succeed if we keep this spirit. I also at this point apologise for not showing up. Pa and Ma IG, i bet you, your miracles are on the way. You will soon shout for joy. Thank you all and God bless. Jihems

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Spokes,the truth about the matter is that we have more of ''Naija wen wan comot''.than any other African countries and i guess probably that is why we are given less visa considering the no of application received from our country.No one seem to be interested in my class pre 2008 na waoh and God dey for heaven.

@ Naija pickin'pls send pic to jada. @ Obie,we will skype with you at the next meeting by the grace of God ,that is what we have been doing since the commencement of this meeting.Our dreams will surely come through.

Let us congratulate MOT she had 7.5 in IELTS,though she was unavoidably absent from the meeting.

@ VOA,PLS WE NEED TO TALK CALL ME/OR SEND A PM.I NEED A FEEDBACK ON YOUR UPDATE

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
igbehinadara said:

@ Naija pickin'pls send pic to jada. @ Obie,we will skype with you at the next meeting by the grace of God ,that is what we have been doing since the commencement of this meeting.Our dreams will surely come through.

@ VOA,PLS WE NEED TO TALK CALL ME/OR SEND A PM.I NEED A FEEDBACK ON YOUR UPDATE

Ig
My sister, I am tempted to use the R word, but make I just chill. :-X :-X
How are you today? ;)

@mot, congrats o. You don show them say you sabi this English no be small thing!

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please my people if i may ask, when do Accra start counting proccessing time. Is it from the date they received our application or from the date they started proccessing our application? I applied in Feb 2005 and my application was received by them in March 2005. They started proccessing my application by August 2005. My question is tis, which of these dates will i count from to calculate the months my application has stayed. Ma IG/Right/Naija Pekin please help out... Like how many months has my application stayed.
Thanks, Jihems.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
jihems said:
Please my people if i may ask, when do Accra start counting proccessing time. Is it from the date they received our application or from the date they started proccessing our application? I applied in Feb 2005 and my application was received by them in March 2005. They started proccessing my application by August 2005. My question is tis, which of these dates will i count from to calculate the months my application has stayed. Ma IG/Right/Naija Pekin please help out... Like how many months has my application stayed.
Thanks, Jihems.
Jihems, your processing time starts counting from the day they received your complete application, ie March 2005. From the small arithmetic wey I just do, your application is 72 months pregnant. Expect delivery at the 85th month, +/- one month :D

Does any gynaecologist in the house, have a different professional opinion? ::)

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Naija Pikin said:
Jihems, your processing time starts counting from the day they received your complete application, ie March 2005. From the small arithmetic wey I just do, your application is 72 months pregnant. Expect delivery at the 85th month, +/- one month :D

Does any gynaecologist in the house, have a different professional opinion? ::)
Pa Naija Pikin,

My small experience in practice after Med School shows you're spot on.

@ Jihems, you're almost there.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks alot Naija Pikin, You are a star. I so much appreciate your contributions in making things work in this forum. Weldone....................

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
kpopi77 said:
Pa Naija Pikin,

My small experience in practice after Med School shows you're spot on.

@ Jihems, you're almost there.
That makes me your professional colleague, so I now belong to an NOC, and that na 3112 :D. I fit even apply again for July, make I for become the principal applicant, my head don dey swell up 8) 8) 8).

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Thanks Niaja Pikin for those beautiful pictures.
So happy to see the faces behind those names and looking forward to meeting everyone in person.
Ig, thanks for your role.
I hope this continues even after landing.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013

accra2005

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2005
AOR Received.
17-10-2005
IELTS Request
waiting
Pls, good people of great nation,
my question may look some how but please i need clarification...
What is the difference between family composition of:
Family of two(2) and family of three(3) ? in term of father, mother and child.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
accra2005 said:
Pls, good people of great nation,
my question may look some how but please i need clarification...
What is the difference between family composition of:
Family of two(2) and family of three(3) ? in term of father, mother and child.
The answer is hidden in how you have described a family of 3, as you stated above, ie father, mother and child :D

accra2005

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2005
AOR Received.
17-10-2005
IELTS Request
waiting
Naija Pikin said:
The answer is hidden in how you have described a family of 3, as you stated above, ie father, mother and child :D
@ Naija Pikin
thanks for your quick response...... any suggestion from other forum member

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
I lovethis quotation............

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal