+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Byeeee Byeee, See you all in canada, but make sure you all landed im brampton where oloye, oyns and I, shall prepare and clear the gorund for you all. Those who has been taged to receive MR this month, kindly accept my congratulations. Your medical is on its way, shall land in your hands in the next two weeks. So let me the first to say congratulations.

@Tinu, i no longer wait for any more minutes! I had to go! see you in Brampton.
@Right, my accent is part of what I'm bringing into canada besides my profession and cash. I think is good thing to mentain iit. we need to adulterate and diffuse the accents through our ijebu, ijesha, igbo, Delta and Hausa accents, there is no need for us to do follow follow. Remember, ours is to reap the land and enrich oursellf with their heritage, theirs is to let loose the door.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
Byeeee Byeee, See you all in canada, but make sure you all landed im brampton where oloye, oyns and I, shall prepare and clear the gorund for you all. Those who has been taged to receive MR this month, kindly accept my congratulations. Your medical is on its way, shall land in your hands in the next two weeks. So let me the first to say congratulations.
@ Tinu, i no longer wait for any more minutes! I had to go! see you in Brampton.
@ Right, my accent is part of what I'm bringing into canada besides my profession and cash. I think is good thing to mentain iit. we need to adulterate and diffuse the accents through our ijebu, ijesha, igbo, Delta and Hausa accents, there is no need for us to do follow follow. Remember, ours is to reap the land and enrich oursellf with their heritage, theirs is to let loose the door.
"Pa Seglad" You are a Native!

tito

Feb 10, 2007
seglad said:

@ Tinu, i no longer wait for any more minutes! I had to go! see you in Brampton.
@ Right, my accent is part of what I'm bringing into canada besides my profession and cash. I think is good thing to mentain iit. we need to adulterate and diffuse the accents through our ijebu, ijesha, igbo, Delta and Hausa accents, there is no need for us to do follow follow. Remember, ours is to reap the land and enrich oursellf with their heritage, theirs is to let loose the door.
Safe flight buddy! You should be seeing Oloye pretty soon..about time I hook up with everybody. Winter is over, we are coming out of our holes...
Happy landing and best of luck..

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Good peopleeeeeeee,

Alas, Seglad is leaving soon and then it will be Oynx(Dr)'s turn and then......Who's next in line? God will help everyone to achieve our expectations: PR, quality lifestyle, Sound education for us and children etc.

Pa Seglad, go forth and take up the new horizon God has prepared for you and family. No boundaries, No limits. Go and achieve more. Dr oynx, same goes to u as well. As usual, lets keep in touch with this thread.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

cheers

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seglad,
Congrats. Hope to meet you on arrival. Remember to dress warm as the weather is still hovering around "minus" level.

All is well

Oloye

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oloye said:
Seglad,
Congrats. Hope to meet you on arrival. Remember to dress warm as the weather is still hovering around "minus" level.

All is well

Oloye
Thanks Oloye. see you there

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Pa Seglad,

I wish u journey mercy, and it shall be well with u. I ought to have posted on the trend, but I have been sanctioned by Pa Right! I really appreciate Oloye, Seglad and others.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 4 nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Odeks said:
Pa Seglad,

I wish u journey mercy, and it shall be well with u. I ought to have posted on the trend, but I have been sanctioned by Pa Right! I really appreciate Oloye, Seglad and others.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 4 nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It's all lokes. Never take it personal

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
My poeple,
i used a public cybercafe 2days ago and i have since then been having problems sending post or pm. At a point it actually told me i've been banned from the forum. I suspect those guys at the cafe must have tampered with the site using my user id.
Pls what can i do to rectify it. IT poeple pls help.
@ iii i have bee trying to send you a pm too. Thank you for your advice.I wanted you to see a draft of the mail before sending it. I hope this one i'm typing gets posted.
Tolu.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seglad

Wishing you Gods' journey mercies as you embark on your canadian experience.

Stay blessed in HIS presence always.

Peace!!!

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
To God be the glory
Great things He has done.

At long last, BABA SEGE, will now be eating OYINBO food, OYINBO water etc. Please take some bag of AMALA for the first few weeks.

My beloved, I am glad.Wishing you the very best in BRAMPTON

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
@ Tolu, change ur password and u shld be ok....but ensure its something strong with combinations of Caps and Numbers with special characters.
Seglad, safe trip brother and the Lord will prepare the place for, u'll be favoured in a strange land by His grace.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Toluwanile said:
My poeple,
i used a public cybercafe 2days ago and i have since then been having problems sending post or pm. At a point it actually told me i've been banned from the forum. I suspect those guys at the cafe must have tampered with the site using my user id.
Pls what can i do to rectify it. IT poeple pls help.
@ iii i have bee trying to send you a pm too. Thank you for your advice.I wanted you to see a draft of the mail before sending it. I hope this one i'm typing gets posted.
Tolu.
Tolu, it may not be the cybercafe, I have also experienced same, it says ''Sorry Naija Pikin you have been banned from sending posts in this forum''.
All the same, be very careful with your password.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Naija Pikin said:
Tolu, it may not be the cybercafe, I have also experienced same, it says ''Sorry Naija Pikin you have been banned from sending posts in this forum''.
All the same, be very careful with your password.
Thank you my brother. That's exactly the message i got, but it later allowed me to send posts.
Thanks once again.
Tolu

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
abehola said:
@ Tolu, change ur password and u shld be ok....but ensure its something strong with combinations of Caps and Numbers with special characters.
Seglad, safe trip brother and the Lord will prepare the place for, u'll be favoured in a strange land by His grace.
Thank you abehola. I was contemplating that,but discovered it's allowing me work, so i have suspended it for now.
Tolu