+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
hello all.please i need to get in touch with anyone going to ghana soon cos i need to send my documents to register for ielts.everything is set,it just how to send it that is the probs. i actually got in touch with someone in ghana who can help me do the registration gut to get the documents over to him is the problem.i went to different banks to see if i could send the money through western union but they sed i can only receive,not send.please help. u can send me a message on 08063965150 or 08028837187 in case i am not online soon.IT IS VERY URGENT.any advice will be appreciated too.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
teejeez said:
hello all.please i need to get in touch with anyone going to ghana soon cos i need to send my documents to register for ielts.everything is set,it just how to send it that is the probs. i actually got in touch with someone in ghana who can help me do the registration gut to get the documents over to him is the problem.i went to different banks to see if i could send the money through western union but they sed i can only receive,not send.please help. u can send me a message on 08063965150 or 08028837187 in case i am not online soon.IT IS VERY URGENT.any advice will be appreciated too.
what are the thinhs you need to send? what do you need from 9ija?

accra2005

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2005
AOR Received.
17-10-2005
IELTS Request
waiting
@ Right

''I thought you did OND, HND stuff and that would have given you 22 instead of 20 you already had''.
Pls, are u sure, having both OND and HND gives 21 points? What of somebody with Bsc and OND ?

accra2005

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
i need to send passport photos. application forms for ielts filled.300 cedis to register,photocopy of my int passport

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
accra2005 said:
@ Right
''I thought you did OND, HND stuff and that would have given you 22 instead of 20 you already had''.
Pls, are u sure, having both OND and HND gives 21 points? What of somebody with Bsc and OND ?
accra2005
Now this is how it works, OND, HND (two diploma) provided it is up to 15yrs of studies then you'll get 22point.

B.A/B.Sc/B.Tech/B.Eng/L.L.B/MBBs/MBCHB etc will give 20 points because it is only one certificate.

Now OND, B.Sc will give 22points - they are two certificates.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My beloved brother(s)& Sister(s)

Pardon me for the silence. Infact, i have missed a lots and struggling to read all your posts. I would not hesitate to say thank you (all) for your participation on our quartely meetings and for all your individual contributions to greese the occassion. I do hope we shall again experience a big turn out in the May meeting.

I Like to inform you officially that i will be leaving for Toronto NEXT WEEK and shall have a good news for you (all) IJN.

Thanks a lots!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
seglad said:

Pardon me for the silence. Infact, i have missed a lots and struggling to read all your posts. I would not hesitate to say thank you (all) for your participation on our quartely meetings and for all your individual contributions to greese the occassion. I do hope we shall again experience a big turn out in the May meeting.

I Like to inform you officially that i will be leaving for Toronto NEXT WEEK and shall have a good news for you (all) IJN.

Thanks a lots!
Wait a minute (lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll) . Great to hear from you inspite of your tight schedule. We wish you best of luck in the days ahead, may the lord favor you on all sides and may Canada yield much fruit for you IJN amen. Have a safe trip

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accra2005 said:
@ Right

accra2005
Credential and number of years of education Points

Secondary school has not been completed (i.e., no diploma obtained) and the
applicant has no trade or apprenticeship educational credentials 0

Secondary school educational credential 5

One year post-secondary educational credential, other than a university 12
credential, and at least 12 years of completed full-time or full-time equivalent
studies

One year post-secondary educational credential, other than a university
educational credential, and at least 13 years of completed full-time or full-time 15
equivalent studies

One year university educational credential at the bachelor’s level, and at least 13 15
years of completed full-time or full-time equivalent studies

Two year post-secondary educational credential, other than a university
educational credential, and at least 14 years of completed full-time or full-time 20
equivalent studies

A university educational credential of two years or more at the bachelor’s level,
and at least 14 years of completed full-time or full-time equivalent studies 20

Three year post-secondary educational credential, other than a university
educational credential, and at least 15 years of completed full-time or full-time 22
equivalent studies

Two or more university educational credentials at the bachelor’s level and at 22
least 15 years of completed full-time or full-time equivalent studies

University educational credential at the master’s or doctoral level and at least 17 25
years of completed full-time or full-time equivalent studies

Source: OP6 FSW.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seglad said:

Thanks a lots!
Welcome back. We've missed your inputs a lot. I know once you get done with landing you will have more time to spare here.
Here is wishing you a very smooth landing and happy future in the land of opportunities. Stay blessed.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
seglad said:

Thanks a lots!
CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN SEGLAD

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
seglad said:

Thanks a lots!
Wow!!!. Happy trails to you, our own dear Seglad. Be well!, and may God keep you in the hollow of his hands.
You sure will have plenty of good news to share with us ALL :-* :-* :-*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:

Thanks a lots!
Haba Seglad, why posting this? And you know I cry too quickly. The moment I read this I lost control. So like play like play seglad is going to Canada…O ga o. We will surely miss u. Am sure you have perfected those accent…Trust you “Pa Seglad”

You shall find favour, rest of mind and very wonderful opportunity in the land IJN

Eye kiifo kofori so pepe, your aeroplane will never crash. You will be loved by everyone over IJN.

We your fello Pas will miss you too much. But I take solace in the belief that you will never change. Itrust you to update us on your landin.(Do I really need to tell him(?)) already youre one of the Mobutus among.

Regards,

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Haba Seglad, why posting this? And you know I cry too quickly. The moment I read this I lost control. So like play like play seglad is going to Canada...O ga o. We will surely miss u. Am sure you have perfected those accent...Trust you “Pa Seglad”

You shall find favour, rest of mind and very wonderful opportunity in the land IJN

Eye kiifo kofori so pepe, your aeroplane will never crash. You will be loved by everyone over IJN.

We your fello Pas will miss you too much. But I take solace in the belief that you will never change. Itrust you to update us on your landin.(Do I really need to tell him(?)) already youre one of the Mobutus among.

Regards,
Haba!, Pa' Right, if you cry now that Don Seglad is leaving, what will you do for me, your right hand Pa', that will soon be leaving for Bigbrother house?. I am ''jealousing'' o!, :'( :'( :'( you want to finis all the ''omi'' that is staying in your eyes for him?. And not only cry, you want to add ''lose control'', abeg look for the control anywhere you leave am, becos na you go control my votes for Bigbrother.
And why you dey suggesting aeroplane for him, with all the load that he is carried, which '' aeroplane agbero'', go load it !

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:

Thanks a lots!
We will miss you so very much! May the Lord bless you and keep you always, IJN. We will be joining you soon. Keep the frigid temperature at bay for us. ;D