+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Naija Pikin said:
:D
No shaking, if there is going to be any problem, it won't start immediately. If it does start, Canada would evacuate(us) her citizens in Nigeria. : 8) 8)
yes oooooooo

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
favourme said:
Hello,
I am from wafi in Niger. O boy I applied for cad imm since sept. 2004 till date my appli is still on quene. Is there any body here that appli at the same time with me? or do any of you know which year they are attending to now? May be 2003. Let me hear from you.
Omo, send specific enquiry to Accra immediately... They have started treating 2004 cases.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon.
Naija Pikin said:
Egrace,
Na so I dey laugh when I was typing. I would love to be at the next meeting, I honestly hope to make it. The wahala is that I stay in Port Harcourt, but meeting all you nice guys is worth the wahala.
Lest I forget, Pa Awoderu did not comment on my post, I hope him no vex o!
Good people of Naija,just heard from my good brother Naija pikin that the next meeting would be this month somewhere at isaac john in Lagos,it would be great to attend to see the great people on this forum,could someone just tell me the date and the venue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) ;).thanks

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
ANigerian said:
All

keep th jokes, banter and serious issues up, me sef dey laff ooooo! :D
Yes o!, I am back from school run, Baba oni Baba wey dey do school run, ''It is me''.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
moegbenga said:
Good people of Naija,just heard from my good brother Naija pikin that the next meeting would be this month somewhere at isaac john in Lagos,it would be great to attend to see the great people on this forum,could someone just tell me the date and the venue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) ;).thanks
Gbengooz, just after we spoke on phone, I opened the forum to see that Momsie Ig, posted a reminder on the meeting, u just scroll back on this page. I can see that you have not joined the ''Pa'' club, you be small pikins?

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon.
Naija Pikin said:
Gbengooz, just after we spoke on phone, I opened the forum to see that Momsie Ig, posted a reminder on the meeting, u just scroll back on this page. I can see that you have not joined the ''Pa'' club, you be small pikins?
i be babamoe lol :)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Somebody go break ya head through the net...u nefa know u nefa sabi....who u dey call momsie?

Na that fyne lady IG u dey call momsie...let her hear you u go sabi...

Na momo she be jare...Gbenga I beg waka back small to get the tori about the place jare...

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Somebody go break ya head through the net...u nefa know u nefa sabi....who u dey call momsie?

Na that fyne lady IG u dey call momsie...let her hear you u go sabi...

Na momo she be jare...Gbenga I beg waka back small to get the tori about the place jare...
lai lai, you no sabi say Momsie na correct name; straight from V.I(Lagos), na momo be the one wey come from Agbowo(Ibadan).

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Naija pickin u dey try my patience too much.Who be momsie,me small pickin wey neva sabi anythin.Another mary in the making,So dem neva yan you say no old woman,momsie,momo,ma for this forum,na so so fresh fish dey here ooh.

Right, i hail oo for branding and marketing me so high.My price value don go up ,no bi small thin.

Moegbenga,try come as you too bi papa eh.NA BARCELOS FOR ISAAC JOHN STREET,GRA IKEJA and the ago na 1PM PROMPT.Make una show on time oo, i dey beg oooooooh

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
igbehinadara said:
Naija pickin u dey try my patience too much.Who be momsie,me small pickin wey neva sabi anythin.Another mary in the making,So dem neva yan you say no old woman,momsie,momo,ma for this forum,na so so fresh fish dey here ooh.

Right, i hail oo for branding and marketing me so high.My price value don go up ,no bi small thin.

Moegbenga,try come as you too bi papa eh.NA BARCELOS FOR ISAAC JOHN STREET,GRA IKEJA and the ago na 1PM PROMPT.Make una show on time oo, i dey beg oooooooh
Okay I give up Aunty Ig, oh sorry, ''Babe Ig''. Too bad, I may not be able to make it to Lagos, what can I contribute, a carton of wine?, but for the small pikins like Babe Ig and co, wey neva sabi anything, I go send biscuit, chinchin, sweet, coke and fanta.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
I accept Babe on behalf of all the babes.Sorry that you can't make it to Lag,anyways it is the spirit behind it that matters a lot.Drop in with a call or join us on skype,for your infomat babes no dey eat biscuit and coke(Hennessey,Nice red wine etc).I lobve this forum,keep the jokes coming in.

Lest I forget ooooh.Pa's, pls don't forget to give Ma's a good VALENTINE TREAT.

Wishing all naija"s a sweet,romantic and unforgettable valentine.Me i go chew gum my hussy,what about you?No go touchlight another person val ooooh.

Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
igbehinadara said:
I accept Babe on behalf of all the babes.Sorry that you can't make it to Lag,anyways it is the spirit behind it that matters a lot.Drop in with a call or join us on skype,for your infomat babes no dey eat biscuit and coke(Hennessey,Nice red wine etc).I lobve this forum,keep the jokes coming in.

Lest I forget ooooh.Pa's, pls don't forget to give Ma's a good VALENTINE TREAT.

Wishing all naija"s a sweet,romantic and unforgettable valentine.Me i go chew gum my hussy,what about you?No go touchlight another person val ooooh.

Ig
Okay Babe,(this name ''Babe'' for you, I dey fear o!) will call and join on skype. Expect some wine from me. Abeg no too chew Oga o, make he still remain for you for yonder(Canada), serious cold dey there o!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin

I am loving you man, you're such a cracker. I love your joke on the other thread about being a pal to minister Kenney and Glen Miller and the one about wheat and not pitta bread - you are THE MAN.

Peace!!!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Naija Pikin,
U no finish ur story o. u no tell us if ur little nephew( Fred) is back in nigeria and wether he had to trek back to Naija

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
ANigerian said:
Naija Pikin

I am loving you man, you're such a cracker. I love your joke on the other thread about being a pal to minister Kenney and Glen Miller and the one about wheat and not pitta bread - you are THE MAN.

Peace!!!
My G., this oyibo people dem funny o!, how person go dey ask for Glen Miller phone number. I go take style dey yab them, all na to ease tension, when we reach Canada, we go settle ourselves, NO PADDY FOR JUNGLE.
Meanwhile, ''My G'', stands for My Guy, or My Girl, abeg take the one that is applicable to you, all I know is that you are ANigerian,
One Love!!!