Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
We count down to this wedding for how much months?? You said you woulda skype... i saw no live feed ... and now you want to put up 2 pictures?!? No sah!! Nuttin a go so!! MORE MORE MORE!

Hubby is doing great. It got a little chilly while you were gone still and he thought winter had come but he put in 2 years already so he's as used to it as can be expected i guess. lol

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lolz me never memba fi skype me a get old man forgive me no

well I am glad he is use to the changes as for the new hubbies I hope they are prepared but I also hope winter is not harsh

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beautiful pic Ked, glad it went exactly how you wanted it. :-*

Lilmaya: Whats up pal, process stressing me more and more each day. i think today is the angriest I've been since it all started. How's the family?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Mr.p

I can see why you are mad I saw what u wife wrote saying POS basivally lost ur meds and now u guys are sitting ducks until they "find" it kmt

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
proper WHAT?!? I'm apparently out of the loop. They lost your medical?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilmaya POS a F dem self they are saying meds are on someone's desk and 1 bag of story kmt bun me fi POS u notice how their processing time a decrease and KNG nah go nowhere like how that possible

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently my medical isn't showing up on the file so the MP called my wife yesterday asking for the name of the doctor, the date i went back for the medical and when it was sent. I was thinking they asked for that so they could call the doc and have her fax a copy of the results to them but this morning the mp called back saying they're looking for it. Don't they use fax??

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
proper : Who is looking for it? Your doctor doesn't have a copy???

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilmaya said:
proper : Who is looking for it? Your doctor doesn't have a copy???
Lilmaya MrsP wrote this

Well jus got off the phone with MP again. Trinidad has called her back today and said they are doing a search of his meds. She said it could be sitting on someones desk somewhere, really? Wth is wrong with pos?? I guess they don't get that they go home to their family everynight and we don't! So MP said to wait for a week until pos calls her back. Ugh another week I swear I jus wanna curl up in a ball and cry!!! I'm telling you his meds are gonna expire with no word and we will have to do it all over again. I'm sorry everyone I'm jus so down and frustrated I'm tired of waiting to hear about the meds. Its been going on since april and I can't believe nothing been done.
Everytime I pass someone I know they are asking if I'm ok and what's going on and I wanna break down right then and there. I can't wait to feel the joy of knowing mr proper is coming home. Me and the kids miss him so much and we jus need him here!!

so careless POS lost the man meds and now then realize from inna June careless so kmt

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
proper : So does the doctor keep a copy of the medical for their records? Is it possible for the doctor to re-send the medical? I don't know.. but have you considered re-doing your medical again? I know it's an added expense but if they haven't seen it since April, maybe it's in your best interest and avoid the medical expiring next month and do like Ebony and redo prior to them requesting it? I don't know brej. I'm just sorry to see you in this situation!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilmaya its nuts that these ppl act like they have no sense i doubt they are gonna find that and its funny a mth left n a now they realize they dont have it

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just waiting till next week like they say, was hoping they'd at least ask the doc to fax it to them since i only did it in may instead of having me do it all over again. how hard can it be ask for a fax instead of having me pay 10 grand to do another one.

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
Thank lilmaya and Irving!

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Proper- I can't believe you're going through this! I heard of them losing medicals before I think its unbeliveably ridiculous that they can be that careless with people lives ! Have you contacted the doctor to make sure they sent it? I'm sure you have as that would probably be the first thing you'd do but I'm just lost for words! Its seems to me that if the doctor can't resend and they cant find that you will need to redo! Praying for you!

Thanks everyone for your advise...im gonna try and convince hubby to go! Its gonna be tough...he so by the book!

ked -you look beautiful...love the colours

Irving-hangin in there girl...still sick! Hey...just curious...will your hubby get his international driver's licence or just get the abstract here and then apply for a canadian driver's licence?