App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
he will do the test, we have his abstract, he will do the learners test, and then challenge drivers. we have 90 days..he was gonna get the international, but most jobs u need valid alberta drivers licence so my thinking is why not just do it. He wont have to wait a year because he is over 25, and have almost 8 years driving history. at least thats what they say.. lol

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
wow irving.. just by reading the post you see the difference between the provinces...

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Kedeisha said:
;D LHNB nerves are to be expected. I too am nervous but we are here to help each other

MrP where r u (peekabooo)

LilMaya woman weh u deh

Babymother aka Ebonyshine hope u n our princess is doing fine :)

LWY glad ur hubby got a job esp since u starting school now

Mrslwsn welcome welcome u r in Jamaica with hubby enjoy it do u plan to stay out there the entire time if so kudos n yay :)
Jahlove u n ur early morning greetings are missed badly

Irving a 5 days left rahtid di plane soon land yes it soon land

MrsShaw link up plz n thx
Sadly leaving hubby tomorrow :( now in planning mode to "soldier" up
Hey, sorry guys reach back last week been so crazy getting kids back to school, and back to work and packing away all our things after being gone almost 3 months...no unfortunatly I cannot stay in Jamaica the whole time, I need to be here to work, and my kids dem go school here..I dont even know when I will get back to yar, cuz tthe flights fare just killing me, I have a super low income and as wonderful as hubby is di 2 a wi poor, so I dont know, it is so frustrating..I am gathering all my proof and evidence and he is right now supposed to b looking about his medcal and police cert, so hopefully by time we get a pardner draw we expecting in November to pay for the application everything will be sorted out..I feel a lot of anxiety about it, cuz puss n dog nuh have di same luck and I personally seem to be salt when it come on to these types of things. I am hoping for the best but I feel my life passing by so quick but I am standing still. I feel like a single mother, without all di benefits of a single mother in Canada, as well as a married woman with a great husband but not allowed to reap those benefits either. CHO, KMT, alright rant done lol...how is all of unnu?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u come a di right place mek we cheer u up

why dont u split the fees in 2 pay the 550 first as that is mandatory and then pay the 490 lata

let him do his meds n police certificate now in case kgn go by those date u will know for sure he will leave by next september

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Yes, you guys do know how to cheer a girl up! Does paying the 490 later slow up di ting? Thats why we want to just pay n done..Yes he is looking about di medical and police something now hopefully next week.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well u can pay it wen di padna comes in but if u have the 550 pay it now dont wait until close to PPR do it soon after

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
lol, dont have it as yet...just txt my husband asking if he start on the list of things he has to do..meds police, photocopies of his cxc and trade cert's etc, him just txt back he will start next week...lawd gawd! It is so funny, him mussi di only smaddy mi kno nuh waan come ah farrin. I kno i did lol!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why a photocopy cxc n trade certificate my girl just ansa weh dem ask and dont be out to prove to no1 that ur relationship more realer than no1 else because if dem see u a try n make ur file foolproof then they might get suspicious plus dont give them 1 whole heap a work well i know i wont me wan submit a concise file that is to the point not writing no relationship essay not gonna be sending no proof once file reach a kgn none a dat me a stick to the basic tried n true

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
MOrning all!! Lets hope we have some more good news Thursday!
I leave tonight to toronto to meet hubby at the airport!! Im soooo happy right now.. got my house turned upside fown for the tenth time in a month.. hhaha oh man I make projects for myself!
hope you all have a great day!! back to wrk!

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
@ kedeisha, the reson we putting all that in is that my income is less than 7000.00 a yr cnd,and i have 4 dependants so they may question how mi can sponsor if mi so poor even tho technically dem seh yuh nuffy av no income for spouse, but with the yutes dem and ting, I figure it better to show them his employability. My husband is with yu on that tho him is a basics kinda guy, but mi salt, my luck terrible...mi ah di gyal get dig up everytime mi fly inna mbj and get dig up every time mi fly back ah canada lol...bait dem ah try bait mi up!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me hear u now i see what u saying well as others say its better to have a file u are confident with so make sure once u complete it u n hubby are confident

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Irving I'm gonna post this in this thread to...juss to make sure you see it. WOOOO HOOOO GIRL.....are you dying of excitment right now?? Can you believe it?? Tommorow is your big day....I bet hubby is dead for nerves and excitment right now!! I can't wish you enough congrats and luck....I hope tommorow is the best day ever for you both!!! Enjoy girl!!

Ked....girlfriend....hows the newly wedded bliss?? Are you still floating around on cloud nine...staring down that ring with sparkles in your eyes hehehe???? And better yet...hows filling out those papers? I bet that feels freaking awesome...married and able to file...one step closer to a life together in Canada!!!

And you know who I was thinking about today....the ever beautiful lil maya....girl how is your new life with hubby in Canada? How's stuff?? Sorry if I missed any updates and you already updated how stuff's going!!