Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Kedeisha said:
Ahaan, just noticed your signature! Wish you the best for your special day & hope you make the prettiest bride ever :)

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Hey everyone, greetings I am a newbie too, joined last yr I believe but not around too much, I have posted in the older Kingston thread, but am glad to meet all of u as well...Me n my husband jus now sorting out our app to send off maybe in Nov of this yr...About us, I am j'can but now been in Canada since childhood, I am a citizen, I have 4 children by previous relationship, my husband and I been together 5 yrs, married for 1 1/2 yrs, he lives in Mobay and we are here in Ja right now been here for almost 3 months. I really am so tired of back n forth travelling...money and time killing us both...I am scared of the whole procedure but cho nuttin try nuttin gain...anywhoo that is me in a nutshell so I hope this all reaching you guys in good spirit..all in Canada enjoy unnu long weekend I am back on Tuesday! Bless

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Hey Everyone
My darn laptop has failed on me. Either the battery or my power adapter. And right during a juicy episode of single ladies! I'm typing this from my phone and hate it:(

ked- wifey in da house say " hey" can't wait for those pics girl!

Irving- 12 days you must be so excited! I'm so happy for you girl!

Lilmaya- I couldn't resist and checked with mY Doppler last wed and found and beautiful strong heart beat! Took a while but I heard it! still sick like a dog. Gosh I pray for some relief soon! Hubby got the letter requesting interview. No med redo request yet so the wait continues! I may go down oct again. But I'll see what happens at the interview first. How's hubby doing? Any soccer team yet?

Newbies welcome! You've definately come to the right place! Couldn't have made it through the stresses of imm without my forum fam

jahlove- where u at girl?

Proper- keep ur head up bro!

Lonely Wifey

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
SOON COME
;D Hey yall just popping in to say Hi see how every1 is doing, Congrats to anyone whos got updates, and dont worry to those still waiting hold the faith your days comin soon ;)

So its been a week today since my honey came back and Im so proud of him he already go a job he starts mon and its 5 mins from our house I m so relieved thought it would be so much harder...

Anyways goodnight all God bless

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
hey everyone! glad to find another thread going...the more the merrier! I am a newbie, married in July this year and getting my paperwork 2gether. I miss my husband soooo much already, I'm praying and asking God to give me strength. I feel so nervous abt putting in my app--is this normal? lol

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
or maybe it's anxiety?!?!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D LHNB nerves are to be expected. I too am nervous but we are here to help each other

MrP where r u (peekabooo)

LilMaya woman weh u deh

Babymother aka Ebonyshine hope u n our princess is doing fine :)

LWY glad ur hubby got a job esp since u starting school now

Mrslwsn welcome welcome u r in Jamaica with hubby enjoy it do u plan to stay out there the entire time if so kudos n yay :)

Jahlove u n ur early morning greetings are missed badly

Irving a 5 days left rahtid di plane soon land yes it soon land

MrsShaw link up plz n thx
Sadly leaving hubby tomorrow :( now in planning mode to "soldier" up

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
Welcome LHNB!!! your nerves are earned, it's a process that take alot out of you and your spouse.. nothing good comes from easy.. so the hard work pays off!
KED!!!!!!!! omg you had your last rose ceremony!!! how you feel my fren?? Was is all you expected and more? take care, this trip home is the hardest... it seems wrong walking away from your husband...take care hun!
i woke up to some terrible news, my husbands mother had a stroke this morning, she is stable, and has more tests tomorrow, Im just sick about it, wish i could go there. Hubby will still be coming home on friday, but if needed will return depending if she has to have surgery. To hear my hubby cry, was just awful.. your prayers are needed!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irving my prayers are with ur inlaw hoping for a speedy recovery

Tomorrow will be hard but will try n be brave

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Thanks everyone for the encouragement, I'm sure for the next few months this group will be a great support! @ Irving, so sorry to hear abour your mother in law, my prayers are with you!

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Irving... you're mother in law is in my prayers...

BTW I found out some info while waiting for my hubby's PR card... New immigrants can leave the country before they get the PR card... they would need to contact CIC and let them know and go to the embassy and ask for a proof of permanent resident that allows them to leave the country and come back to Canada...

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
Thank you all! Today mum is feeing ok, was able to walk a lil bit, she is off to get a scan, and we are hoping for some good news. Hubby, sounds much better today, some family is there with him, i think it re-assures him, knowing he is leaving that others will be there for her. We both have so much to do this week, we are excited, but its bitter sweet. regardless we are both trying to remain positive. Hope to have some good new on the forum this week!!!! Would love to see a wedding picture Keds!! LW sounds like hubby is settling awesome!!! Im so happy for u both!

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Irving-I will keep your mother-in-law in my prayers! God willse her her through!

Update
Hubby recieved a letter requesting passport ;D They asked him to bring it to the interview! Does this mean he doesnt have redo his meds? They must have missed that and will request at the interview. Anywhoo it seems like we're are down the final stages finally!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PICS TOO KED!