+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newbies welcome here, applicants sponsoring for Jamaica

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ebonyshine said:
Irving-I will keep your mother-in-law in my prayers! God willse her her through!

Update
Hubby recieved a letter requesting passport ;D They asked him to bring it to the interview! Does this mean he doesnt have redo his meds? They must have missed that and will request at the interview. Anywhoo it seems like we're are down the final stages finally!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PICS TOO KED!

EBONYSHINE great news if his meds are expired n PCC just redo them and bring them in I know its $$ but do u really wanna wait 2 mths or so after and we all know POS loses meds so for a speedy process redo so they dont have to ask

I hope in OCT he will get PP stamped with Visa same day esp if u redo meds n PCC bcuz remember thats what they asked iambless to do redo n her interview was may n she just got PPR so save time plz

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Ked-I was thinking the same thing but i think the form they give for redo is different than the one we use to send with original app. Am i wrong?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmmmm let's try and query so we can know for sure as we don't want u to have no extra wait gonna ask for u on the KGN thread hope I get an answer

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ebonyshine I found this answer from rjjessome b

It doesn't depend on the visa office. You can redo the medicals if you like but it's at your own risk. The VO will only ask you to redo expired medicals if they are set to approve your application. If your application is not approved and you've redone your medicals, it's money wasted. So it's your choice. My husband and I were in the same situation. We chose to take the risk and redo the medicals because we didn't want to have any further delays. It worked out for us.

so based on that and the fact that they asked for PPR I assume u are on the track for approval so u can go ahead and redo

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning everyone!!

welcome LHNB!

Ebony: I think its great they ask him to bring the passport, sign that they intend get it over and done with right then. Not sure about the medical part though. I think the form you get for redo is different. The letter i got when they requested i go back had an IME number so i assume a redo letter will come with with one. The secretary at the Doctors office told me your IME number is different from the MD number which is the number for your very first medical so...

Welcome back ked, and welcome to the club! ;)

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On second thought Ebony, i think you should do it in advance if its possible. I put myself in your shoe and based on that bit of info Ked just found I'd prob do the same to try avoiding anymore delays at least.

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Good Morning Everyone and welcome to the new members,

I see Mrs. Married Ooman Kedeisha is back!! I skimmed back a bit but I didn't see any pictures and I didn't hear a wedding story?! DETAILS DETAILS PICTURES PICTURES!!!!!

Irving: 3 more sleeps!!!!

Proper: How you doin mi bonafide? I haven't been on for a while but i'm always thinking about you.

Jahlove: WHERE YU DEH?

Ebony: Hey mama! I think that you should go ahead and do the medical. I think that the form they send back is different as it will include the passport picture attached and reference your file number. I do not think in the end that makes much difference and the fact that hubby is going into the interview so can hand the receipt right to his IO. I would go for it! What about the criminal check? Is that expired as well? Less than a month til things get sort out hun! I'm so happy for you guys!

Happy Birthday AliCatShaw!! Enjoy your special day!

BIG UP EVERYONE!!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAHAHA LILMAYA

I am not a big writer esp of serious topics so thats why no story here goes:

Wedding was very nice I was a mini bridezilla not a huge 1. It was my dream wedding can't complain and I am really glad it is over now I am wondering what to do with all that spare time ;D

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Kedeisha EEEEEEK!! You look gorgeous and I LOVE your dress. I am so glad that it turned out exactly as it should... dreamy!! :-* You shoulda know seh mi cyan satisfy with one picture ?!KEEP EM COMING!!

I want close ups next

Irving

Feb 28, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/11
File Transfer...
09/02/11
Med's Done....
20/09/10
Passport Req..
15/08/11
MORNING!!!!!

GREAT NEWS EBONY!! DO the MEDICAL!!!! get your man home, to take care of you and your lil bun! How have you been feeling?
Ked, you looked amazing, glad it was all you wished for!
Happy Birthday Mrs Shaw
Lilmaya.. 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
proper! i agree with the med redo, we nah need a missing "IM" FORM FLOATING IN THE TRINI WATA!