Mar 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
09-09-2017
What is enough for proof of entry and status in canada?

I wrote a letter of explanation and attached my Work permit, TRV and latest Notice of assessment and letter from employer and pay stubs?
I don't have latest stamp telling about entry in canada. Is this enough? Please some one reply.

immigrantsince2016

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
09-09-2017
Yes, it's fine. That's why they have an option above the table that says "No travel" or something like that. Just choose that option and you're good.
Thank you. :)

Do we need to upload pictures of minor dependents even if they are not part of application? My 3 year old refuses to get a photo taken as required by IRCC. Neutral expression and all that

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
I'm curious, why is the international graduate stream ballooning, and not the essential non-healthcare stream which is progressing rather slowly? Is it because not many people here have the 1 year work experience requirement?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I'm curious, why is the international graduate stream ballooning, and not the essential non-healthcare stream which is progressing rather slowly? Is it because not many people here have the 1 year work experience requirement?
I think that it's a mix between EE massive CEC draws and a lack of people with 1yr of cumulative work experience, with all those lay offs and lockdowns it's difficult to get 1yr of work experience. If the only requirement was to have a job in an essential occupation, I think numbers would be very similar.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's the easiest stream if you completed your studies in Canada.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
It should be done by tomorrow, i am in the same boat havent written ielts yet and its done.
what about essential category you cant apply for that?
need miracle of quota being removed as a show of mercy lol

No, my wife works as a university lecturer. Not a day of experience in the essential category. We will try CEC or French stream. She has 6 months to improve her French.

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
Yes, that and there simply aren't many.. a lot of students aim for skilled nocs knowing that's their only way to a PR. Also, it's tough working in healthcare as a foreigner.. they're not jobs they give to anyone.

cindy007

May 3, 2021
What is enough for proof of entry and status in canada?

I wrote a letter of explanation and attached my Work permit, TRV and latest Notice of assessment and letter from employer and pay stubs?
I don't have latest stamp telling about entry in canada. Is this enough? Please some one reply.
I have the same concern, and I think most of us do not have that stamp.

mpham123

Mar 7, 2021
I have a question: I uploaded my photo with frint and back, but since it is scanned, the photo is literally floating in a Letter size back ground. Does this affect my application, can I use webform to add a new scan?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I have a question: I uploaded my photo with frint and back, but since it is scanned, the photo is literally floating in a Letter size back ground. Does this affect my application, can I use webform to add a new scan?
SAME. I had two perfectly cropped jpegs but I panicked when I saw I could just upload one document (everything hinted we'd be able to upload documents separately) and uploaded the scanned PDF in 600dpi as it was.