+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New e-Cas status

Khanboy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
Dear All,

Thanks for the reply. I submitted everything including all the PCC required in April 2009 and they were made just under a month or 2 and usually valid for 6 months. I hope they should not have any problem with it.

I have wait for indefinite time so further letter or any information as said by rupeshari and imran ali.

I will keep you all updated as my application was through FSW fast track and I applied in Aug 2008 (initial application) and submittted all docs in April 2009 and process started in June 2009. Let me know some more indicators as how long does it take from here to final decision according to new e-cas or fast track process?

Awaiting your reply.
Khanboy

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
imranali_2004us said:
I think there are no additional docs required as they have done a complet review for that,mind u that they never start processing the incomplete Application,ur Application would have complete according them ,thats y they have started processing,now u will be recieving some great news in few weeks time ,thats for sure :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Imrani,

I am in this situation. My status is showing, "In Process- Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 9, 2009. But I have not received any letter as you mentioned yet. I am in tense. Please tell me about my application comparing with you.

Yunus

k1940b

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
My e-Cas status changed from document "pending review" to "your application and documents were reviewed and we started processing on 25 June". Could seniors please comment what exactly this means. I am FSW Cat 1 4121 applicant. I have till now not received any AOR or other letter. Sent copleted application May 7 to London. Rupesh I think you are also in same NOC what is your time line?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
k1940b said:
My e-Cas status changed from document "pending review" to "your application and documents were reviewed and we started processing on 25 June". Could seniors please comment what exactly this means. I am FSW Cat 1 4121 applicant. I have till now not received any AOR or other letter. Sent copleted application May 7 to London. Rupesh I think you are also in same NOC what is your time line?
I think this means that your application is now being processed for security, etc and hopefully it has passed the check for ministerial criteria, etc.

Mine is not moving. Buffalo is asking september applicants for medicals now. I am in feb.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
rupesh, why don't you try a caips report? you'll get an idea why exactly has your file been kept in hung parliament...

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranali_2004us said:
I think there are no additional docs required as they have done a complet review for that,mind u that they never start processing the incomplete Application,ur Application would have complete according them ,thats y they have started processing,now u will be recieving some great news in few weeks time ,thats for sure :)
I submitted my application forms only sep'08 , my application is under process since october'08, means by e-case, they start to process my application even without documents as you say they never process incomplete application. I submitted full application june'09, e-case status is still same, "IN Process", we started process your aapplication October'08. No sure idea about e-case status, its really confuse ideas but only CAIPS.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
mahharrouf said:
imranali_2004us said:
I submitted my application forms only sep'08 , my application is under process since october'08, means by e-case, they start to process my application even without documents as you say they never process incomplete application. I submitted full application june'09, e-case status is still same, "IN Process", we started process your aapplication October'08. No sure idea about e-case status, its really confuse ideas but only CAIPS.
Their status is still confusing then. I thought they had cleaned it up.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aanbaan said:
rupesh, why don't you try a caips report? you'll get an idea why exactly has your file been kept in hung parliament...
I only submitted in Feb 2009. I don't think anyone from after Dec 2008 been processed yet in Buffalo so CAIPS won't say much. But you are correct, i should order the CAIPS notes as soon as others around my timeline get their application processed and mine still hasn't moved.

C

cajoejoe

Just to give other members some idea about date wise...  I have applied on November 7th, 2008, under NOC 0213. The online Application status went from Application Process to Application Received. Nothing so far... making assumptions that application that are sent on November of 2008 are still idling.. Unless someone else has an update. Any suggestions from Anyone, whether I should email them or stay put ?

FYI

Application Date NOV. 7,2008 Buffalo
AOR Dated March 17th.
NOC 0213

ali625

Jul 11, 2009
My status is almost the same, as below,

Sending Application to Buffalo (under the old system): August 2008
Receiving File Number: February 2009
Changing Status from "In Process" to "Application Received": May 2009
Disappearance of my address: Late May 2009
Appearance of my Address: June 2009

In response to my email to Buffalo, they told my that "you are in a queue for review with no certain schedule"!

eshaghbina

Jul 5, 2009
Dear Friends,

Salaam. I have a question about the work experience letter.
I used the 4121 NOC code (University Professor). I'm asking the university about work experience letter. They gave me a letter which does not contain all details that CIC mentioned, e.g. main responsibilties & duties and the total annual salary plus benefits.
And one more problem. I should accompany the work letter with business card od the person who signed the letter, but there is not any kind of business card among the heads of university. So what should I do?

What's your suggestion to overcome this problem.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Your cooperation is highly apriciated well in advance.
Regards,
E.B.