Interview........
18 may 2015
Passport Req..
got dm on ecas 31 aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
will submit passport on monday 14 sep
LANDED..........
31 oct 2015
This is getting really frustrating. Ndvo haven't complete 2013 files yet, 2014 hasn't yet, 2015 on the way and 2016 future applicants is above to join this forun in couple of months. Are ndvo is short of staff? Atleast they should remain at under their timeline period given whethere interview or non interview applicants. We thought we were lucky after our may 2015 interviewed, after my husband's re-medical sent to ndvo in early june with pcc requested, my husband will get his ppr request by july or aug. Its gonba be 18 and half months approching 19 months in mid of sep, we are still waiting for a good new everyday. I still haven't taken my 4 weeks vacation & 6 sick day holiday. I am waiting for my husband to get his ppr and i can do to india to spend time with him and come back with him. Looks like ndvo will go up to next year 2016 to send us ppr. My work place co-workers, relatives & friends nothing else but interested to know when my husband is coming and why so and so came just under a year and what happening to us. People don't understand it's case to case and we are not 2008 to 2012 applicants where people used to get their visas in just under 9 months. I just don't understand what have been hholding ndvo. I felt for Fiza who been waiting for interview letter as an april 2014 applicant, Fiza's husband should have done his interview in july 2015. I am feb 2014 applicant and my husband got his letter in early april and had his interview in mid may 2015. I pray to god ndvo will have mercy on us. :'(

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
Sashee said:
Congrats Tanny girl!!!

Hope you get your PPR soon.

Hey preetiv you are doing such a great job in this forum by helping people for their benefit.You know when I first came to forum I knew nothing what was IP,notes,what to expect from NDVO.But with friends like you,we got some idea of NDVO working style and believe me,it was all TRUTH coz people's experience is far more important and convincing.I just hope you get your PPR soon.When ever we say something in this forum it's not our personal point of view but what our senior members have shared their experiences.This forum is for helping each other and keeping ourself strong in this waiting game.

I sincerely wish all of you get visa soon and get united to their spouses...

Any updates my friends-preetiv,preetaman,Aikam,kamaldeep,aqua,rose sandhu,Pransi,kamila,D4d,Mirdar,Jay and all JULY applicants.I have strong gut feeling we all will hear soon..till then let's all stay positive.
No update from my side too.... Hope we hear something this week...

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23 JAN, 2014; SA: 27 JAN 2015.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18 FEB, 2015. MEDICAL PASSED / RECEIVED GCMS
Interview........
WAVIED / PASS RECOMMENDED GCMS
Passport Req..
DM: 13 DEC 2015 (101 DAYS FROM IP TO DM); PPR 14 DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DONE - SENT TO ISLAMABAD; DISPATCHED 06 JAN 2016
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
Hey guys,

I had a quick question. On my AO2 letter it says, We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada......In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible....1. Payment....2. Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older for the time spent in that country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note if you or your family member were under 18 years of age (16 year of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do no need to provide a police certificate for that country.

Now my questions is its just my wife who's planning to come to Canada, does that mean we have to do police certification for the rest of her family member even if they're not coming to Canada?

This might be a stupid question.

Thanks!

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
Mateen_aka said:
Hey guys,

I had a quick question. On my AO2 letter it says, We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada......In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible....1. Payment....2. Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older for the time spent in that country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note if you or your family member were under 18 years of age (16 year of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do no need to provide a police certificate for that country.

Now my questions is its just my wife who's planning to come to Canada, does that mean we have to do police certification for the rest of her family member even if they're not coming to Canada?

This might be a stupid question.

Thanks!
No only ur wife's pcc ..... It's actually email they send to all family cases in which yours is spouse sponsorship

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
manat said:
This is getting really frustrating. Ndvo haven't complete 2013 files yet, 2014 hasn't yet, 2015 on the way and 2016 future applicants is above to join this forun in couple of months. Are ndvo is short of staff? Atleast they should remain at under their timeline period given whethere interview or non interview applicants. We thought we were lucky after our may 2015 interviewed, after my husband's re-medical sent to ndvo in early june with pcc requested, my husband will get his ppr request by july or aug. Its gonba be 18 and half months approching 19 months in mid of sep, we are still waiting for a good new everyday. I still haven't taken my 4 weeks vacation & 6 sick day holiday. I am waiting for my husband to get his ppr and i can do to india to spend time with him and come back with him. Looks like ndvo will go up to next year 2016 to send us ppr. My work place co-workers, relatives & friends nothing else but interested to know when my husband is coming and why so and so came just under a year and what happening to us. People don't understand it's case to case and we are not 2008 to 2012 applicants where people used to get their visas in just under 9 months. I just don't understand what have been hholding ndvo. I felt for Fiza who been waiting for interview letter as an april 2014 applicant, Fiza's husband should have done his interview in july 2015. I am feb 2014 applicant and my husband got his letter in early april and had his interview in mid may 2015. I pray to god ndvo will have mercy on us. :'(
Yeah so true.....
We all have to patience as NDVO at this point seems like doesn't care about our feelings.....
They just doing what comforts them.... Interview people are waiting for interview letters.... And people like me who provided additional documents since so long still waiting for remediccal or ppr..... NDVO sucks ...

manat

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
ndvo
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 feb 2014
AOR Received.
18 mar 2014
File Transfer...
29 mar 2014
Med's Done....
06 jan 2014
Interview........
18 may 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31 oct 2015
I am loosing all my patience. Thanks to those who had misused the system. Cic can make even tought rules inorders to process cases in 1 years maximum.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
manat said:
I am loosing all my patience. Thanks to those who had misused the system. Cic can make even tought rules inorders to process cases in 1 years maximum.
Usually I have seen them take 3 months after re-medicals are sent to NDVO. You will get it soon! It should be september.

Also, I don't know if anyone on the forum had told you before but doing re-medicals on your own before interview and taking the medical paper and PCC with you to the interview would have really sped up and gotten your PPR already.

Jsm86

Jun 22, 2015
Yes i m dec applicant thx my timeline is app filled 07-12-14 AOR2 from ndvo 15-05-15 guys plz tell me what is the next step plz

manat

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
ndvo
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 feb 2014
AOR Received.
18 mar 2014
File Transfer...
29 mar 2014
Med's Done....
06 jan 2014
Interview........
18 may 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31 oct 2015
We should have done re-medical and pcc before interview but some member said it carries a barcode # if ndvo give you a letter for re-medical but on your own will doing re-med it creates brand new code and where it will take them extra time to find the correct file to load it in. My husband did his full medical at same place with under same barcode after the interview.

ARPC123

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jul 2014
AOR Received.
19th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
19th Sep 2014; In Process: 14th Aug 2015
Med's Done....
13th Jun 2014; Re-medical: 17th Aug 2015
Passport Req..
07th Oct 2015;
VISA ISSUED...
15th Oct 2015; Decision Made: 15th Oct 2015
arika18 said:
I also wanted to know after my husband got his re-meds done which was only for his chest x-ray. They mentioned to him that they are going to send an email to NDVO with his results and he was given only a receipt. How do u get to know that your re-medical results have been uploaded? On my ecas it says in process and AR/MR.
Hi,

We both share same timeline.... tell your husband to call the hospital n ask if they have uploaded. I have done my re-medicals only for chest X-ray on 19th Aug.... I called them n they said it has been uploaded on the same day.... They might ask you for reference number tell them you got only receipt this time (Even they gave me only receipt).... If you have done your upfront medicals in the same hospital then ask if they want you to tell the old reference number....

Don't worry.... they might have uploaded already....

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
Jsm86 said:
Yes i m dec applicant thx my timeline is app filled 07-12-14 AOR2 from ndvo 15-05-15 guys plz tell me what is the next step plz
Wow congrats..!! Hope nov applicants will get updates soon..!

meghapm

Feb 20, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2014
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
18-Sept-2013
Interview........
Not yet . In Process since 08-Aug-2014 .Remedical done on 4th Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Not Yet
Hello Guys,

I am jan7th 2014 applicant still waiting for the PPR.My remeds will expire on Nov4th 2015.
I am very much worried why there is a delay in issuing PPR for us.

Hemant09

Jun 14, 2015
I m sep 11,2014 applicant.still Ar Mr. I wait is killing.i think they dint touch my file.my medical got expire 4 months ago.what should I do.do I need to do medical at my own or should wait for request.any applicant in same condition??

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
MissMyGrandson said:
Firstly, it's unfortunate that some of you think I was accusing anyone of "spreading negative energy" that isn't the case at all. I was simply asking how there can be such certainty with the responses. I get it.. you've been on this forum for a long time and take stock of what the general experiences have been and formulate time frames etc. I understand completely now how you are gaining this information, however, every case is different as is every application.

I know people who have had their applications processed in much shorter time frames and this is why I made queries as to how you really know. If you failed to produce a proper application, this will create a very long delay. If you don't have fees paid up front, this can cause another really long delay, and the list goes on. So, without knowing the applicants facts, you are basing your responses on the feedback you are receiving from this forum alone.

There are thousands of us waiting to reunite with our families and we are all being punished for the crimes that others have committed in the past, like being paid out to marry someone to come to Canada and then divorcing once the PR goes through. This has been the main reason why we are now all suffering and being questioned of the validity of our relationships.

We are at the mercy of the NDVO to make our lives complete. I did not, and do not want to offend anyone for all the good work and information produced by this forum, nor do I want an apology for stating what you believe are the facts. This is your thoughts on the process, based on your information but that doesn't mean that they are 100% accurate,
that's all.

I can chose to take the information, believe it, or not. A forum to me is about expressing views and receiving feedback, not to take things personally or as a personal attack against you. It was never my intent to create animosity or as some quoted "negative energy" to the forum. I joined to support everyone who is in the same situation and to receive support, regardless of my questioning. I never expected to be defending myself or to read that I should just quit the forum because I don't believe what i'm told.

That isn't a very mature response and clearly after reading that, I am even more disheartened that I have been judged. You don't even know me or the kind of person I am and to just tell me to get lost because I question someone is cruel.

For the record, I'm a woman NOT a man. Good luck to everyone, may you continue to receive the support you are looking for through this forum. It clearly isn't for me.
God Bless.
Firstly, it's unfortunate that some of you think I was accusing anyone of "spreading negative energy" that isn't the case at all. I was simply asking how there can be such certainty with the responses. I get it.. you've been on this forum for a long time and take stock of what the general experiences have been and formulate time frames etc. I understand completely now how you are gaining this information, however, every case is different as is every application.
It's forum!!, everyone can share their views here, it's up to you to take whether the solution/answer suitable for you or not!!, Experience people share their expertise by helping new people quires by doing background work or based on their experience which came to them by tracking this thread posts from a longtime and analyzing the spread sheet!! and we are saying thanks by clicking Good if we like or it's relevant to us. However, Every case is different, and processing time depends up on file to file, NDVO say they will try to complete application processing within 17 months but it's may be delayed based on number of applications they receive. Every application will be accessed based on criteria which NDVO followed.If you need more information how immigration system act please go through IP02 and IP08 spouse or common law partner immigration documentation which were available in online.

I know people who have had their applications processed in much shorter time frames and this is why I made queries as to how you really know. If you failed to produce a proper application, this will create a very long delay. If you don't have fees paid up front, this can cause another really long delay, and the list goes on. So, without knowing the applicants facts, you are basing your responses on the feedback you are receiving from this forum alone.
Application will be processed on criteria which explained in above documents, i am sharing link here too. if the application is straight forward then it will be processed within short time, if VO thinks its marriage of convince then he will go for further steps.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip02-eng.pdf
Every case is different, wait untill 16 months, after you can contact NDVO for the reason for the delay.

There are thousands of us waiting to reunite with our families and we are all being punished for the crimes that others have committed in the past, like being paid out to marry someone to come to Canada and then divorcing once the PR goes through. This has been the main reason why we are now all suffering and being questioned of the validity of our relationships.
That's true, due to past things they made immigration system more strong , sometime true marriages also under scrutiny .it's due to some marriage fraud in the past... you can read below ...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/marriage.asp

We are at the mercy of the NDVO to make our lives complete. I did not, and do not want to offend anyone for all the good work and information produced by this forum, nor do I want an apology for stating what you believe are the facts. This is your thoughts on the process, based on your information but that doesn't mean that they are 100% accurate,
that's all.
That's true, here every one will give their views, it may not be 100% matches to your question. Immigration officers are trained to identify the fraud applications !! , if they believe particular application is genuine then they will process with in 6 months also.

That isn't a very mature response and clearly after reading that, I am even more disheartened that I have been judged. You don't even know me or the kind of person I am and to just tell me to get lost because I question someone is cruel.
i understand you miss your grandson, be patient , your application will be processed within the time frame given by NDVO, if not order notes, and do case specific inquiry !!

For the record, I'm a woman NOT a man. Good luck to everyone, may you continue to receive the support you are looking for through this forum. It clearly isn't for me.
No problem if your woman or man; your human like all here, defiantly we will help as well as you have to help by sharing information, one day we all happy for sure!!
Processing will be delayed because of too many reasons
5.6 Processing priorities
Applications for permanent residence from spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children have the highest priority, along with children to be adopted. Other members of the family class follow. These are operational, not regulatory priorities. The Department aims to process 80% of sponsorship and permanent residence applications submitted on behalf of the high-priority group of spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children within six months.
5.7. Non-routine cases
While every effort should be made to process high-priority cases expeditiously, it is recognized that there are circumstances where priority processing may legitimately be affected. While not exhaustive, the list below provides some examples of non-routine cases that may not be processed according to the six-month service standard..
Examples of non-routine cases:
 medical, security or criminal issues;
 suspected relationship or dissolution of convenience;
 misrepresentation of marital status at time of marriage;
 previous deportation;
 inability to support self and family members due to legal obligations or other reasons;
 relationship of applicant to sponsor or applicant to other family members in doubt;
 marital status of family member suspect;
 sponsor under investigation for violation of IRPA; or
OP 2 Processing Members of the Family Class
2006-11-14 10
 outstanding criminal charge against sponsor.
The following would frequently, but not necessarily, be non-routine cases:
 legal validity of foreign marriage in question (marriage which occurred in country other than in processing mission's area of responsibility);
 custody of children of applicant;
 residence status of sponsor in doubt;
 delays created by applicant not following instructions;
 communications not received by mission or by applicant (unreliable postal system, mission not informed of change of address);
 family members and principal applicant residing in different countries and processing coordination difficulties occur; or
 applicant previously removed or excluded from Canada.
In an effort to aid analysis and identification of non-routine cases, the Work In Progress (WIP) event structure in CAIPS should be used by visa offices to flag non-routine cases. Visa offices may enter the following WIP events to identify a file that is non-routine and therefore might be processed outside of the six-month service standard. The WIP events are:
 Background check delay
 Medical delay
 Criminality delay
 Other delay
One or more of these WIP events may be entered when the cause of a possible delay is identified.
Examples of possible delays:
 Medical delay—the requirement to undergo 6 months of treatment for active tuberculosis;
 Criminality delay—a family member has a pending criminal charge that must be resolved before admissibility may be determined;
 Other delay—an interview is required but area trips are made to the region only once or twice per year and an area trip has been completed just recently;
 The sponsor is from Quebec, was found to be ineligible by Quebec, and successfully appealed;
 An investigation in Canada is required prior to determining whether the sponsor is eligible.

Good Luck with your application!!

Dildeep.k

Aug 24, 2015
Re: NEW DELHI - 2015 APPLICANTS

Hi , I have applied for canada in May 2015, my file is in process in New Delhi . How much time it will take for processing ?