NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
worried husband said:
This is strange guys...its different answers every time I want to have a reliable answer.

Never heard of Ministry of External Affairs office coming in this scenario.

::)

Has everyone else from New Delhi gone to "Ministry of External Affairs Office" for their Marriage Certificate.? :-X :-X
when did u get ur marriage certificate bro...??? let me share my experience.. i got mine on jan 15, 2014 at kolkata. i got two copies.. both were green in colour, had both mine and my wife's photograph.. our signatures and addresses.. and parents' names.. signature and address of three witnesses. and the signature of the marriage registrar.. and the following stamp...

if the doc is to be used in foreign countries it shhould be authenticated by MEA, GOVT. OF INDIA.

no one is trying to mislead u...
i can not attach pics here.. or else i would have...

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
worried husband said:
This is strange guys...its different answers every time I want to have a reliable answer.

Never heard of Ministry of External Affairs office coming in this scenario.

::)

Has everyone else from New Delhi gone to "Ministry of External Affairs Office" for their Marriage Certificate.? :-X :-X

here u go buddy...

this is the stamp requiring MEA authorization, on my marriage certificate...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr0zwgyu6qen6tq/Untitled1.png?dl=0

and this is the MEA, GOVT. OF INDIA authorization...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpzylmo6lynv9h9/marriage%20reg%20cert%20back.jpg?dl=0

cheers and all the best...

Navjot1986

Aug 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-04-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Interview........
IP since 19-09-2014, DM - 18-10-2014
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2914
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
sbag_in said:
here u go buddy...

this is the stamp requiring MEA authorization, on my marriage certificate...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr0zwgyu6qen6tq/Untitled1.png?dl=0

and this is the MEA, GOVT. OF INDIA authorization...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpzylmo6lynv9h9/marriage%20reg%20cert%20back.jpg?dl=0

cheers and all the best...

Hello - please let me know if anyone have applied for the driving experience letter from RTO ???

Thanks.

June2014

Nov 3, 2014
Hi people..My application was recd in CIC on 3rd June,2014.Any updates with June,2014 applicants?
My status reflecting is AR/MR.

happy09

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-march-2014
File Transfer...
12-may-2014
Med's Done....
24-feb-2014
Passport Req..
5-11-2014
sunil paul said:
OMG MY APPLICATION RECVD CHANGED TO IN PROCESS TODAY :D :D :D :D
congrats:)
Share ur timeline plz

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
Navjot1986 said:
Hello - please let me know if anyone have applied for the driving experience letter from RTO ???

Thanks.
i did...
take the letter from the RTO where u obtained ur licence.. no big deal... then when u take the G1 WRITTEN TEST in canada submit that document along with ur valid original indian driving licence at the drivetest canada centre.. u must submit the licence and letter (which will be a dot-matrix printed doc with ur scanned photo - get it stamped and signed by the RTO officer) at the time of taking the G1 written test. once u do that, ur experience will be added and u might be allowed to take the G DRIVING LICENCE TEST w/o waiting period or even without taking the G2.

but be advised. G is very difficult too pass and if u r taking it directly without G2 chances are ur examiner will be extra strict. also take a training course once u get ur G1. that helps reduce ur car's insurance and prepares u better for the test.. i passed in the first attempt and the course was helpful.

cheers,
SAMMY

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
sunil paul said:
OMG MY APPLICATION RECVD CHANGED TO IN PROCESS TODAY :D :D :D :D
congrats.. all the best to u...
can u update ur timeline please..??

dpatel

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Lol! Satbeerus, I wasn't asking about if a sponsor could travel or not. I think Honeymann asked that question and u replied with your views from personal experience. So I replied to your post by sharing my experience and insight.

Anyways, goodluck to all of us for a speedy process in our favor.

satbeerus2001 said:
Looks like you know the answer already then I wonder why you asked it in first place

For the citizen part YES. I forgot to mention citizens have no sich bar my apologies.

For PR I did not mean that the PR CANNOT go
outside Canada for more than month. What I meant was if you go for more than a month then you are raising a remote possibility of having some questions raised.

I wanted smooth processing for my file and hence we restricted ourselves so that no unneccessary delay be caused due to such travel

Rest is upto you and I see you already know evrything about this

Good luck

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
dpatel said:
Hi Satbeerus,

I think it won't be an issue if the sponsor is a Canadian citizen (not sure about Canadian PR). However after looking at various posts on the forum regarding a sponsor travelling to the spouse country. Won't create any issues if the trips are 1 Or 2 months. He/she may travel after After sponsor is approved. Think about from other perspective - lets say the "sponsored person" is from another country whose processing time are more than 15 months (for e.g. pakistan's process is 36 months), so does that mean that the sponsor can't visit her for more than 1 months? Or they have to travel every year for one month to see their spouse?

Regarding the questions about the purpose of travel, it is a generic question that CBSA officer asks if u r out of country for more than 1 or 2 months. For personal experience, I have travelled to india when I wasn't married after completing my college for 3 months for vacation. When I returned they asked me the purpose of travel as I was gone for 3 months. I simply said that I completed my college and before finding a job I wanted some time off as no company would give me a time off for more than a month.

Now, I am travelling to india to see my wife (end of november) and planning to bring her along with me (end of Jan 2015) when I return as we are early May applicant and looking at the trends in the forum, she will be getting her visa soon. If they do ask questions then it won't be a problem as I wanted to see my wife, and plus I will be graduating in 2 weeks from university (so wanted a time off with my wife before we get busy with our jobs).

My sincere apologises if you feel that I don't agree with your views. However, I COMPLETELY AGREE with the point that the sponsor must be in Canada or atleast returning back with the sponsored person to Canada together.

Cheers,
DPatel
I agree with you Mr. Patel. I would like to go ahead a little but from your point of view. CIC implies that if the spouse is PR then he MUST reside in Canada while their sponsorship application being under process. This means (logically) that the sponsor spouse has to live(stay)/ work in Canada and NO other country. So it means that person is NOT allowed to go back to his/ her could try start living with his/her spouse and seek employment there.

But they can definitely go and see their spouses, parents and other relatives providing they can prove that it was merely a visit(like if they have loan/ mortgage/ leave approval from job which he/ she was actually going to join once again when he/ she goes back to Canada after his/her visit to home country.

Me too Mr. Patel going to India for about 50 days. I will go and see my wife and my parents celebrate my FIRST birthday AFTER my marriage and my FIRST marriage anniversary and will plan for honeymoon since I have been living too far from my loving wife since about a year... I also have to see some health issues of my parents as well as for me(since my uncle is doctor I always ask him)

Thus I Dnt think I would have problem. Just think what question CIC may ask if I say(and have a proof of) the First Marriage anniversary celebration and my honeymoon?? They can't ask me to refrain from thay nor they did they allow my wife to come to Canada on visitor visa(I applied before her pr file) ...

Just take it easy and lastly it is certainly mandatory to have your sponsor in Canada when spouse lands for the first time

amop

Feb 28, 2014
HI Satbir..if they have asked for finger print clearance then she would have to do in India but once she exits country and has valid visit visa she can go back . if she doesnt have valid visit visa there is no way she can re-enter. this is what my experience says since i already suffered by exiting the country !!!

satbirGREWAL said:
hi friends ,
i am new to this forum . i applied to sponsor my wife in january 2014 . she is living with me in canada . but yesterday we received a email from delhi that she should come to canadian high commission delhi to provide finger prints . is there anybody else with a similar case. we already provided RCMP clearance along with application but they asked for it again. cant understand why . cant we do the finger printin thing in canada or she has to go all the way to delhi just to get finger printed .
also her visitor permit is valid till april 2014 can she apply for vistor visa and what are the chances

dpatel

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014