+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Ruchi Shah

Jun 10, 2014
Hi All,

I tried to track my passport but am finding difficulty in doing so. For receipt number i am entering the reference number in my receipt but its not accepting. Can anyone please help ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

peppy1202

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
File Transfer...
26-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
1-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
13-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
LANDED..........
6-12-2014
Hello everyone,

I have a query for all those who have submitted their passports with photographs. Can anyone pls enlighten me that tha date photo was taken should be printed on the photo??

Pls pls reply anyone?????

antemeridiem

Sep 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-April-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
18-June-2014
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
03-June-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-April-2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Last week of FEB 2015
LANDED..........
April or May
Ruchi Shah said:
Hi All,

I tried to track my passport but am finding difficulty in doing so. For receipt number i am entering the reference number in my receipt but its not accepting. Can anyone please help ?

If you got an acknowledgement letter or email from CIC then try File number. Ones money has been taken from your account, receipt number doesnot work.

antemeridiem

Sep 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-April-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
18-June-2014
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
03-June-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-April-2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Last week of FEB 2015
LANDED..........
April or May
peppy1202 said:
Hello everyone,

I have a query for all those who have submitted their passports with photographs. Can anyone pls enlighten me that tha date photo was taken should be printed on the photo??
No for Sponsorship, stamp behind the photo wasn't required.

Here are notes to photographer on cic website.
Notes to the photographer
The photos must:
• show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centered in the
middle of the photograph;
• have a plain white background;
• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or
exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.
The photos must:
• measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;
• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size.

yashruti

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2014
AOR Received.
3rd April 2014
File Transfer...
IP on 27augst 2014, DM :30th sept 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
Not asked/not required may be
Passport Req..
29th sept 2014,
VISA ISSUED...
Received Visa
LANDED..........
Nov (very soon)
Ruchi Shah said:
Hi All,

Hey if u have submitted it yesterday then try tracking tomorrow... Coz it takes one day to update ur status... After that u can track anytime till u get ur pp back...

rohu_123

Sep 4, 2014
Nitya114 said:
Supr14 said:
same stuck in IP...also send mp inquiry gsm notes..as well send mail to emways...m 12 Feb applicant ...still IP...don't know why they r doing this....can't they go in sequence...
Hello, I am also stuck in IP from 22 august-2014......... my medical has been expired and they send me remedical request I already sent them medical documents and they already have it...... Did you have same situation? you already done MP inquiry and gsm notes what they told you about your application..... did it help?? please reply...........

rohu_123

Sep 4, 2014
Hello All,

I am a January 2014 applicant..... I am having IP status form August-22,2014......... My medical has been expired in September 1st week... I already did re-medical...... After done with my re-medical, I made inquiry by sending email and I got reply as below...........

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We are in receipt of satisfactory medical result of .......which is valid until 16Sept2015. Please ignore our re-medical request for the principal applicant. After applicants file undergoes the final review by an officer, we will contact her if we require further info or document. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

I am still stuck with IP Status and don't know what to do now.... this wait is really killing........... if anyone has any suggestions or idea which will help me to get more information about my file would be really appreciate.............

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohu_123 said:
Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.
They act as if they are volunteering for the applicants in their free time and are treating them as if they are providing them a privilege by issuing them a visa, applicant being a spouse of a permanent resident, it is a permanent resident's right to get a fair, unbiased, transparent processing for their spouse in a reasonable time frame, which also includes answers to any questions, as long as they aren't stupid. The privilege was given to the person who is sponsoring, when they first immigrated to Canada, the person who is sponsored as a spouse would be the residents right, not a privilege anymore. You cannot sing the same song every Christmas.

They charge a bomb from each applicant ($1090) take hefty pay stubs every month, work at their own pace and luxury. Either they don't update anybody about anything by not charging a penny for processing the application or better be damn responsible and accountable to the applicants as its the applicants money that is paying their bills, putting their students into schools. People don't pay money to expect vague answers like "until then (when??) we will not be able to provide any additional information...."

AwesomeApplicant

Dec 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone used BlueDart to mail the passport to New Delhi?

What is the address to use? Is it

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, 110021
India

Smiley18

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24,2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
File Transfer...
May 13, 2014
Med's Done....
March 8, 2014
Interview........
IP : Dec 17,2014....DM: Dec 23,2014
Is there any of the left Jan/Feb/Mar applicant has applied for GCMC notes??? If so, can you please share their response for your case. I am Mar,2014 applicant (with AR/MR status) and would like apply for it. I would appreciate if someone who has gone through it throw some light on it. (I would like to know the process of application, Was their response helpful? and Is it worth it to apply for one??)

As day passes, I am loosing hope and faith in god. Don't know what to do.....waiting for next few days/weeks and then planning to start some inquiry...Don't know where to begin and what will be helpful at this stage.......

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smiley18 said:
Is there any of the left Jan/Feb/Mar applicant has applied for GCMC notes??? If so, can you please share their response for your case. I am Mar,2014 applicant (with AR/MR status) and would like apply for it. I would appreciate if someone who has gone through it throw some light on it. (I would like to know the process of application, Was their response helpful? and Is it worth it to apply for one??)

As day passes, I am loosing hope and faith in god. Don't know what to do.....waiting for next few days/weeks and then planning to start some inquiry...Don't know where to begin and what will be helpful at this stage.......
Order notes, they will give you much more information than any other inquiry you do, definitely worth applying. You might want to order them as soon as possible, because they take a month to arrive.

I found this video on the forum on how to apply for notes http://tinyurl.com/oc3qv7j

Hold onto your faith, it will only make you stronger. Don't give up just yet.

skca4600

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
Imm 5669 (Q 8 &12) on 8th Oct, 14...sent and received at NDVO on 13th Oct
AOR Received.
26th Feb 2014
File Transfer...
28th Feb 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014, 9th Apr 2015
Interview........
22nd April 2015
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 13th June 2015
LANDED..........
4th July 2015.
bobbyinvisalia said:
At times NDVO often ask the PA to submit a newly completed schedule A form so that they can start background and security check's.
This indicates that the VO assigned to your file has started initiating the next step required on your file.
Hopefully you will hear something from NDVO soon.
Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How important would it be to fill Que 9,10,11 on imm 5669 form, as to leaving it blank.

bobbyinvisalia

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
Doc's Request.
15 Feb 2012 and 4 May 2014
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
Re meds 05-05-2014
Interview........
17 Jan 2013 however cancelled.....
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
skca4600 said:
How important would it be to fill Que 9,10,11 on imm 5669 form, as to leaving it blank.
My two cents for you, please don't leave it blank. In case nothing is applicable write "NONE".
If you leave it blank they will send you another ADR in 2-3 months asking you to submit a newly completed Schedule A form once again.

Que 9: Membership/association with organizations ie political,social,student unions,trade& so on.
If you were a member mention the name of the organization,type,position,city&the country.
If not write "NONE"

Que 10: Govt positions.
List any govt position held.
If not write "NONE"

Que 11: Military and/or paramilitary service.
Details of military and/or paramilitary services for each country you served.
If not write "NONE"

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
i second bobbyinvisalia, there is a writeup somewhere in the form asking you NOT to leave anything blank....

if some question is not applicable say so....use NA or NOT APPLICABLE or NONE!!

Because if you leave it blank, they will consider it as unfilled data and not as NA!!!

bobbyinvisalia said:
My two cents for you, please don't leave it blank. In case nothing is applicable write "NONE".
If you leave it blank they will send you another ADR in 2-3 months asking you to submit a newly completed Schedule A form once again.

Que 9: Membership/association with organizations ie political,social,student unions,trade& so on.
If you were a member mention the name of the organization,type,position,city&the country.
If not write "NONE"

Que 10: Govt positions.
List any govt position held.
If not write "NONE"

Que 11: Military and/or paramilitary service.
Details of military and/or paramilitary services for each country you served.
If not write "NONE"

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Can someone please shed some light on the how to apply for GCMS?? this is the second or third query regarding the same....

It would be very helpful if it comes from someone who has done it before....thanks...

Smiley18 said: