17 Jan 2013 however cancelled.....
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Kan_Sri said:
i second bobbyinvisalia, there is a writeup somewhere in the form asking you NOT to leave anything blank....

if some question is not applicable say so....use NA or NOT APPLICABLE or NONE!!

Because if you leave it blank, they will consider it as unfilled data and not as NA!!!
Hello Kan_sri,
That is exactly what I am trying to convey to Skca4600 to not to leave anything blank. It is evident that NDVO will surely ask the PA to complete the newly completed schedule A form once again for sure in 2-3 months(what a waste of time) if they find few questions blank.

Sudhagar_Sudha

Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/06/2014
AOR Received.
20/08/2014
File Transfer...
5/08/2014
Med's Request
IP since 9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
scheduled 20th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
deep33 said:
i dont think so they are working month wise, they are working by another way...same way i am march month appliacnt my status is stiil AR.. then how they start processing april applicants by ignoring march applicants..i am not the only march applicant in this situation ..many others also in same situation...
Yea u may be right on this. God knows on what basis it is being processed.

Nitya114

Jul 7, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-14
AOR Received.
25-03-14
File Transfer...
12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
rohu_123 said:
no no reply yet...if I will get rply
will surely share share on forum.......

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....
still AR cant wait anymore !!

nidhi wahi

May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
AOR Received.
9-04-2014
File Transfer...
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
DM on Oct 18th, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 28th ,2014
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Smiley18 said:
Is there any of the left Jan/Feb/Mar applicant has applied for GCMC notes??? If so, can you please share their response for your case. I am Mar,2014 applicant (with AR/MR status) and would like apply for it. I would appreciate if someone who has gone through it throw some light on it. (I would like to know the process of application, Was their response helpful? and Is it worth it to apply for one??)

As day passes, I am loosing hope and faith in god. Don't know what to do.....waiting for next few days/weeks and then planning to start some inquiry...Don't know where to begin and what will be helpful at this stage.......
Yes we did.. but still waiting for their response

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kan_Sri said:
Can someone please shed some light on the how to apply for GCMS?? this is the second or third query regarding the same....

It would be very helpful if it comes from someone who has done it before....thanks...
This video http://tinyurl.com/oc3qv7j gives you step by step instructions on how to apply for GCMS notes, you need to fill out a form, which is in the description section of the video, so is the ATIP site address (https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/)

All you need to do is download the consent form which can be downloaded here -> (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp), fill it out the following:

Section A: Applicants details
Section B: Empty
Section C: Your spouse who is a permanent resident/Canadian Citizen (leave out if applicable sections as the designated individual is not a counsel member).
Section D: Opt "By Email"
Section E: Empty
Section F: Sign and date it.
Section G: Empty (I don't think anybody here is under 18)

Sign it, upload it by following the steps using the video. I've ordered them yesterday. They normally take a month to arrive.

Nepgal

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th March 2014
AOR Received.
12th May 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
Interview........
IP: 7th Nov 2014 DM: 13th Nov 2014
Passport Req..
28th Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Can't wait!!
jascanada said:
still AR cant wait anymore !!

Same here...still AR!!!
Cant wait ??? ??? :'(

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
thank you pondering.in.prairies!!

this post is for bittudi and smiley18 and others who are looking for how to apply for GCMS notes....

pondering.in.prairies said:
This video http://tinyurl.com/oc3qv7j gives you step by step instructions on how to apply for GCMS notes, you need to fill out a form, which is in the description section of the video, so is the ATIP site address (https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/)

All you need to do is download the consent form which can be downloaded here -> (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp), fill it out the following:

Section A: Applicants details
Section B: Empty
Section C: Your spouse who is a permanent resident/Canadian Citizen (leave out if applicable sections as the designated individual is not a counsel member).
Section D: Opt "By Email"
Section E: Empty
Section G: Empty (I don't think anybody here is under 18)

Sign it, upload it by following the steps using the video. I've ordered them yesterday. They normally take a month to arrive.

Supr14

Jul 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2014
File Transfer...
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2013
Kan_Sri said:
for GCMS notes you can apply anytime....it will come after 30 days....

Supr14 got it it seems....you can ask him....can Supr14 or anyone who has applied notes shed some light...

however generic info is available in my signature, as far as i know there is a consent form - you need to get your wife to sign it and scan and send to you.....good luck buddy...
Hi Kan_sari..sorry for replying late..I just checked d msgs now...my husband is d sponsor ..so he applied for gcms notes from Canada..ATIP n gcms is same thing... Sponsor needs to apply for it paying 5$.. sponsor can email d consent form to d applicant..sign d consent form n email it back to d sponsor..he/she will attach it along with d request.. U'll get d reply within 30-40 days..
Gcms notes r really helpful ..atleast one vl get an idea if interview is required or not...n above all its really satisfactory to know somebody has opened ur file there

Supr14

Jul 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2014
File Transfer...
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2013
Supr14 said:
Hi Kan_sari..sorry for replying late..I just checked d msgs now...my husband is d sponsor ..so he applied for gcms notes from Canada..ATIP n gcms is same thing... Sponsor needs to apply for it paying 5$.. sponsor can email d consent form to d applicant..sign d consent form n email it back to d sponsor..he/she will attach it along with d request.. U'll get d reply within 30-40 days..
Gcms notes r really helpful ..atleast one vl get an idea if interview is required or not...n above all its really satisfactory to know somebody has opened ur file there
In case any specific information is required regarding gcms pls let me know..I'll ask my husband n post it here...good luck to all...being myself Jan applicant I fully understand what d left applicants must b going through.. Hope for d best...Congrats to all who got visa...

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
thank you supr14!!

i also sent you couple of PMs, did you get those?

Supr14 said:

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
thank you for helping out guys.....pondering.in.priories & Supr14!!

it helps a lot, specially for those in distress.....

kalyan252

Sep 18, 2014
Hi Seniors,

Can you please tell me how to apply for multiple applications as i want to apply under 2133 and 2172. In Clear my question is do i need to send all the necessary documents twice or i can have 2 IMM(main application), one for 2133 and one for 2172 and remaining documents single set.

pondering.in.prairies

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supr14 said:
In case any specific information is required regarding gcms pls let me know..I'll ask my husband n post it here...good luck to all...being myself Jan applicant I fully understand what d left applicants must b going through.. Hope for d best...Congrats to all who got visa...
Can you just post the following sections of the ATIP notes? Of course just remove your personal information. Interview and security checks are the most important pieces, if they are all done any delay after that is beyond our control.

Notes
|- Note 1, Note 2 etc

Activities
|- or Under Sub Activities
|- Anything that says clearance.

Don't forget to remove your personal information such as client id number, case file id, Activity id etc. Those are all unique to the applicant. Also remove anything you think might be your personal information.

riteshdonga

Oct 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
All the best for today and tomorrow. hope everybody get good news. all the best friend.