7, jan, 2014
Passport Req..
1 oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct 2014
LANDED..........
17 oct 2014
DNP2213 said:
Hey January applicants cheer up. A lot of us have already passed the hard part of the test. We already waited 7 months now only few months of waiting left and it will all be over.
To all the other applicants as well as January applicants start getting some things ready before you start to pack for Canada and come here.
1) Get a driving licence expereience certificate from the RTO you got your licence. Also the RTO might say that they do not give out such certificates. Below is an example of the licence certificate that you can type and take there and tell them to type the exact same information on there and than stamp it with date and signature.

HEADER OF THE RTO (CENTER TOP OF PAGE)

CERTIFICATE

This is to certify that FULL NAME, FULL ADDRESS, is holding Driving License No.__________ . The details of the same as per office record are as follows.

DRIVING LICENCE NO :

DATE OF ISSUE :

ISSUES FOR :

VALIDITY :

THIS CERTIFICATE IS ISSUED AS PER OFFICE RECORD TO PRODUCE AT CANADA.

LICENSING AUTHORITY
REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICER
NAME OF REGION​

TO,
Full Name
Full Address (including district, state, country)

2) Get a degree evaluation done by going to this wesite: https://www.wes.org/ca/. You can find all the information you need to know on here.
It takes some time for this process so the sonner you get this done the better it is. Depending on what you are planning to do after coming here such as study or work you need this for both. After doing this you will know the equivalency of your degree in Canada, and the steps you need to take in order to work or study in Canada. If your degree is equivalent than it will help you get a job in your field.

Hope this will help you kill time.
thnx for the information...

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
Hi,

Please help me with my query. I want to know the step by step process on what happens after application is sent.

My husband is a Canadian citizen and he had sent the application package with all the necessary documents to the mississauga office on July 16th 2014.

37 days have passed and still there is no acknowledgement from their end. Is there a way to check whether he is approved as a sponsor?

Also, What happens after the documents are sent to New Delhi office?

Can somebody explain the whole thing? :( :( :( :( :(

abrahamr

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2013
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
Hi,

My Wife application was send to Missisauga Office on Jan 14(PCC & Medical). As sponsor(Canadian Citizen), i was approved on Feb 21, 2014. They forwarded it to Delhi office. Got confirmation of receit from Delhi Office on Mar 29, 2014. After that havent received anything. Hoping for DM status soon.
Your husband can track this with the UCI # that was provided.

Hope this helps..

Hanna Jacob said:
Hi,

Please help me with my query. I want to know the step by step process on what happens after application is sent.

My husband is a Canadian citizen and he had sent the application package with all the necessary documents to the mississauga office on July 16th 2014.

37 days have passed and still there is no acknowledgement from their end. Is there a way to check whether he is approved as a sponsor?

RR2014

Aug 10, 2014
Hanna Jacob said:
Hi,

Hi

CPC is taking 55 days to give the acknowledgement or approval to sponsorship. As of date application received on June 20, 2014 are in process.

Have patience.

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
abrahamr said:
Hi,

My Wife application was send to Missisauga Office on Jan 14(PCC & Medical). As sponsor(Canadian Citizen), i was approved on Feb 21, 2014. They forwarded it to Delhi office. Got confirmation of receit from Delhi Office on Mar 29, 2014. After that havent received anything. Hoping for DM status soon.
Your husband can track this with the UCI # that was provided.

Hope this helps..

Hi Abraham,

The UCI is in the copy of the reciet is it?

RR2014

Aug 10, 2014
Hanna Jacob said:
Hi Abraham,

[/Hi UCI is unique client Identification NO on your PR card or citizenship certificate issue by CIC to each individual in Canada]

abrahamr

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2013
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
Your Husband should receive and email from CIC after he has been approved as a sponsor. This should contain a UCI (Unique Client Identifier) # and Application #.
Use can use these to track your application on here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=1. Once they send to Delhi, you will get an Email as well with a Differenct UCI #. :)

Hanna Jacob said:
Hi Abraham,

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
abrahamr said:
Your Husband should receive and email from CIC after he has been approved as a sponsor. This should contain a UCI (Unique Client Identifier) # and Application #.
Use can use these to track your application on here: .cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=1. Once they send to Delhi, you will get an Email as well with a Differenct UCI #. :)

He didnt get the mail from them yet. But I just checked the link that you have shared and they have asked for the id in citizenship card or PR in that. So I will ask him to check using that.
:)

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
Hi,

I have sent them the proof of medical examination and PCC. Once the documents are sent to New Delhi, do they again ask us to get these done?

Also, I plan to move to another locality. So if i do, will it affect my application?

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukirat said:
I am new to this forum.U seem to be an expert.PLEASE HELP
Please let me know its right time to apply under 2173-software engineer.I have ielts,waiting for WES report,have docs ready but few doubts.

1.I dont have my surname\family name on passport therefore not able to validate generic form IMM0008.
2. I have lost my degree certificate,have sent provissional degree to WES.I have fir for lost degree and advertisement in newspaper but collge will issue duplicate after 2-3 months so WES report will be sufficient with copy of provisional degree.
3.I have stayed in 5 different states in India,do I need to get PCC from all states ? how much time will it take to get them.
4.What to fill in national identity document for india-I read forum-it says leave it blanck?
family name for mother and father mandatory on background form? as on passport its blanck.
5.how to write name in native language on background form?
6.How many years to mention in primary and secondary education and field of study till 10 class on background form? I am 10 -12-btech.
7.Do I need to mention all adresses of all states where I have stayed.
8.I am Single-so in economicclasses federal skilled form,do I need to tick NO or leave it blanck where for spouse is asked like under 7c and 9b
9.In Additional family details-it is mentioned to write names in English and Native language also.How to write in a correct manner
10.in supplementatary info travel-I am single so do ai have to leave it blank for spouse and dependaent or write Not Applicable?
Hi.

1. My mum and dad exactly same problem when they applied for their PR. They filled in their second name in the surname box and did not encounter any problems. For example, my dad's name is Manjeet Singh and all of the name was written in the first name box on the passport and surname box was empty. So he put Manjeet in the first name box and Singh in the surname box in IMM008. He got his visa two years ago.

2. I would say that the documents you have are the next best thing to an original degree. Not too sure about this one, but I think you will be fine.

3. You just need to get PCC from your home state (whichever address you have on your passport), because remember you are in one country, India.

4. You can leave national identity document number blank. We don't have a national identity cards in india.

5. I wrote it with hand using a black pen.

6. rule of thumb is until 12 standard - 14 years of education. On top of that if you have a 4 year degree, total would be 18 years.

7. Yes all addresses after the age of 18.

8. You have say you are single. Don't leave anything blank in the form. If you can't answer, put N/A.

9. Same answer as 5.

10. Same answer as 8.

Hope this helps.

vishalpnp

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 FEB 2014
AOR Received.
7 MAR 2014
File Transfer...
7 MAR 2014
Med's Done....
9 JAN 2014
Interview........
In Proces on 25 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 30 Sept 2014/ PP submitted 6 OCT
Wish all super duper speedy visaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......zooommmmmmmmmm

vishalpnp

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 FEB 2014
AOR Received.
7 MAR 2014
File Transfer...
7 MAR 2014
Med's Done....
9 JAN 2014
Interview........
In Proces on 25 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
I am also waiting for my status to change to IP. Being 4 feb 2014 applicant it should happen probably by end of sept 2014 or oct I guess.

vishalpnp

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 FEB 2014
AOR Received.
7 MAR 2014
File Transfer...
7 MAR 2014
Med's Done....
9 JAN 2014
Interview........
In Proces on 25 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Been checking 2013 forums. Looks like there are people who got DM by 8 months. So looks like 8-10 is total processing time.

vishalpnp

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 FEB 2014
AOR Received.
7 MAR 2014