Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
DM: February 17th, 2015
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
yaar 4 din ho gaye SA mile.. ecas status abhi bhi application recieved hai. is that normal?

elegant.heena

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.....

I received the AOR from NDVO, like 3 weeks ago, it was asking for PCC and proof of payment.
i didnt bother about that as i had sent along with the Application package.
But now, one of my friends suggested me to send the copies of requested documents; just to be on the safe side.

but i dont know how can i send them soft copy of PCC and Proof of Payment.
Please tell me the method with which i can send them these docs.

Thanks,

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
elegant.heena said:
Hello.....

I received the AOR from NDVO, like 3 weeks ago, it was asking for PCC and proof of payment.
But now, one of my friends suggested me to send the copies of requested documents; just to be on the safe side.

Thanks,
hey elegant.heena
NO NEED TO SEND.. I REPEAT NO NEED TO SEND IF SENT ALREADY... I CALLED CIC.GC.CA... THEY TOLD ME NO NEED TO SEND... SO DONT WORRY...
THERE IS NO SAFE SIDE OR UNSAFE SIDE IN THIS MATTER.. THIS IS A GENERIC MAIL... DONT WORRY...

SAMMY..

dbdan167

Aug 21, 2014
Hi all,
I've been reading posts on this forum and it seems like the best place to get some answers regarding applying to sponsor my spouse.
I am a Canadian citizen and my hubby holds an Indian passport. We just got married on July 16th, 2014 and I am looking to submit the application for sponsorship as soon as possible.
But I have some questions:
1. I want the application to go through the New Delhi office. Is it better for me to send the application from here in Canada or for my hubby to send it from India? Does it even make a difference?
2. My hubby has been working with the same company in India for the past 6 years. Now he has an offer for a better paying job in South Africa. If he takes that job and leaves India for a while, does that negatively impact his application? Is it better for him to stay in India and with his same company to present a stable profile?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Congratulations on your wedding, good luck with your application...

1) you have to submit all the documents in the PR application, both sponsoror and applicant documents to CIC - Missisaga. All the documents will then be forwarded to NDVO by CIC for the second stage of application. the only exception is PCC from all the countries he has stayed since he was 18 which can be submitted to NDVO when they request it.

2) Stable job is a good thing, but it does not affect your pr application. However, processing time in india officially is 13 months, if it is a straigtforward case, you can expect to hear something in 9-10 months time. processing time in Pretoria – South Africa is 21 months, which is considerably longer than INDIA. Hence if it is a short time offer, he can take it up and come back to india when passport is requested. which would be anywhere after 6 months to 9 months of your application.

Hope this helps, other seniors can shed more light...

dbdan167 said:
Hi all,
I've been reading posts on this forum and it seems like the best place to get some answers regarding applying to sponsor my spouse.
I am a Canadian citizen and my hubby holds an Indian passport. We just got married on July 16th, 2014 and I am looking to submit the application for sponsorship as soon as possible.
But I have some questions:
1. I want the application to go through the New Delhi office. Is it better for me to send the application from here in Canada or for my hubby to send it from India? Does it even make a difference?
2. My hubby has been working with the same company in India for the past 6 years. Now he has an offer for a better paying job in South Africa. If he takes that job and leaves India for a while, does that negatively impact his application? Is it better for him to stay in India and with his same company to present a stable profile?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
Hi guys,

Please help me with a reply.

I am changing my address to a new locality within the same city mentioned in my documents. Am I supposed to inform this to New Delhi visa office after my documents are sent to them. If so, how can I inform them?

Will this affect my PR process in anyway?

dbdan167

Aug 21, 2014
Thanks Kan_Sri for your quick reply.

I thought of another question : )

How do most people send in the application? Do you just print out all the forms and additional documents, staple them and put them into a big envelope? Or do you compile everything into a binder?

I want to submit photos and other evidence. Do I just glue photos onto copy paper and write captions for each?

Just curious about what your application looked like when you sent it in.

Thanks!

Jas.S

Aug 21, 2014
I recommend you double check the letter. I got the letter too. I had paid only processing fee earlier. The letter is requesting for landing fee. Which is different. Dont just ignore. It may delay. Even if u paid already just post them a copy of payment and pcc anyways. No harm in that. Why take a chance?
elegant.heena said:
Hello.....

Thanks,

Sep 4, 2012
Thank you so much for this helpful information. Can we get the degree evaluated before getting the PR from India?

DNP2213 said:
Hey January applicants cheer up. A lot of us have already passed the hard part of the test. We already waited 7 months now only few months of waiting left and it will all be over.
To all the other applicants as well as January applicants start getting some things ready before you start to pack for Canada and come here.
1) Get a driving licence expereience certificate from the RTO you got your licence. Also the RTO might say that they do not give out such certificates. Below is an example of the licence certificate that you can type and take there and tell them to type the exact same information on there and than stamp it with date and signature.

HEADER OF THE RTO (CENTER TOP OF PAGE)

CERTIFICATE

This is to certify that FULL NAME, FULL ADDRESS, is holding Driving License No.__________ . The details of the same as per office record are as follows.

DRIVING LICENCE NO :

DATE OF ISSUE :

ISSUES FOR :

VALIDITY :

THIS CERTIFICATE IS ISSUED AS PER OFFICE RECORD TO PRODUCE AT CANADA.

LICENSING AUTHORITY
REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICER
NAME OF REGION​

TO,
Full Name
Full Address (including district, state, country)

2) Get a degree evaluation done by going to this wesite. You can find all the information you need to know on here.
It takes some time for this process so the sonner you get this done the better it is. Depending on what you are planning to do after coming here such as study or work you need this for both. After doing this you will know the equivalency of your degree in Canada, and the steps you need to take in order to work or study in Canada. If your degree is equivalent than it will help you get a job in your field.

Hope this will help you kill time.

Mandaher

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 jan 2014
Doc's Request.
4 April 2014
AOR Received.
20 march 2014
File Transfer...
20 march 2014
Med's Done....
5 nov 2013
Passport Req..
22 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Ip on 8 aug Dm on 17 aug
LANDED..........
Soon
Heloo guys
What is the meaning of vfs.... Y people send pp through vfs

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Yes, i made a binder. Starting with the chk list, i put each of them in order. i listed out what other things i put in it and labled them...

for photos, sticking photos to a paper and writing caption would work. alternatively i made a word document with all photos and caption next to the photo and took a prindout on a high quality paper. it came very similar to photo printout cards. I sent that to my attorney - she put it in the binder and sent it out.

hope this helps...

dbdan167 said:
Thanks Kan_Sri for your quick reply.

I thought of another question : )

How do most people send in the application? Do you just print out all the forms and additional documents, staple them and put them into a big envelope? Or do you compile everything into a binder?

I want to submit photos and other evidence. Do I just glue photos onto copy paper and write captions for each?

Just curious about what your application looked like when you sent it in.

Thanks!

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello Mandaher,

Hope you get PPR soon....Good luck..

VFS is a passport transmission service to many embassy in india - like canada, germany, uk etc.

link http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

It seems NDVO is requesting PPR in either courier or through VFS.

Mandaher said:
Heloo guys
What is the meaning of vfc .... Y people send pp through vfc

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
hey gud mrng guyss 6 mnths ho gae bt hle tk koi progress n a na koi update day by day bht jada frustration ho rai a hun ta :mad:

Nitya114

Jul 7, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-14
AOR Received.
25-03-14
File Transfer...
12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
avneet kaur said:
hey gud mrng guyss 6 mnths ho gae bt hle tk koi progress n a na koi update day by day bht jada frustration ho rai a hun ta :mad:

Mornings aab kaha good hoti hai yaar....

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
avneet kaur said:

Good Morning Avneet, bahut zaada frustration ho rahi hai pata nahi kado aayega saada number