29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
rav_29 said:
Hey guys i am in line too in june applicants got ip after 12 months in mid of june. I dont know what the heck these ndvo people doing? I went on a sleep mode after waiting for so long for just an ip on my status. Now i woke up but still very dissapointed from ndvo. How long i will have to stay away from my partner. Why the heck immigration people dont get it??
Hai aikam,rav_29
Your pcc is valid for how long??

lifeind1904

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014, 22-NOV-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
CVIF123 said:
Lifeindi..\

What i understand from your answer is

whether they requested your documents after your marriage ?? i.e from august 2014 to today ..?? the ADR request on May 2014, you submitted now in 2015 July... /... as you dont have documents in 2014 august so you waited untill 2015 july for the documents... and then you submitted right ?? correct me if i am wrong...

we got married on aug 9 2014 and my husband left to canada by aug 15 2014 . we submitted our application by aug 29,2014

so we submitted our engagement photos, marriage photos and our chat history, phone call history, skype history till aug 25 2014 and then i have applied for visitor visa in the month of oct 2014 and visa was valid till oct 2015.

As we did't spend much time after our marriage, so my husband came to india in the month of dec 2014 and we both travelled together to canada by the end of dec 2014. i stayed there till april 2015 and came back to india.

So we have got a chance to stay together atleast for 3 to 4 months and submitted those proofs.

And in ur case, if they ask u for any proof, u can submit ur call history,chat history etc., its not mandatory that wife and husband should stay together after marriage.

hope ur queries were answered, if any doubts feel free to contact me

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
preetiv said:
Hai aikam,rav_29
Your pcc is valid for how long??
it was the only additional document that they asked me bcz my hubby changed his city 2 years ago... So I sent it in jan since then no update

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Anyone received their interview letter yet?

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Hello guys...
MP said my file is in interview queue
I hv proved my relation bcoz me and my hubby studied together since 2004-2008
Nd i hv explain our 10 year relation
Aje v doubt a??? My bad luck
Last update of my file is in april

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Hi rose,
I really don't understand what exactly is NDVO looking into our relationship,omg ten year relationship and still they don't believe it's genuine...Now start preparing yourself for interview,because sometimes we tend to forget the dates and discuss things with your spouse to make things more convenient...If you have additional proof then keep that ready too so that you can convince VO...This month has been like an invisible month,coz there has been no movement in the files and nobody knows what's happening....All we can do in this hard times,simply pray to god above.....So do you know when is your interview.
Now I am really scarred to order notes....
any more updates July applicants.

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Sashee said:
Hi rose,
I really don't understand what exactly is NDVO looking into our relationship,omg ten year relationship and still they don't believe it's genuine...Now start preparing yourself for interview,because sometimes we tend to forget the dates and discuss things with your spouse to make things more convenient...If you have additional proof then keep that ready too so that you can convince VO...This month has been like an invisible month,coz there has been no movement in the files and nobody knows what's happening....All we can do in this hard times,simply pray to god above.....So do you know when is your interview.
Now I am really scarred to order notes....
any more updates July applicants.
Hello sashee
Yr its unbeleivble ... Yr i
Nvr thought for interview in my case bcoz we explain 10 yr relation and still they dont beleive
Now we preparing ourself to convince vo nd collecting more proofs
Bt dont knw wn they will send interview letter
Plzz tell me its better na if my hubby is with me in interview????

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Hi rose,If I were you I don't suggest bringing my spouse,coz that would make interview even longer coz lastime one of my friend went in interview with her spouse,first of all both of them were taken interview individually and vo cross checked the answers and pint pointing on those answer if we're not matched,coz u know sometimes we ourself forget our anniversary dates,that doesn't mean we are not husband wife,everybody can't remember all...that's just from my point of view.You remember Avneet 2013 applicant,even she went in interview alone and got visa..So it's not necessary that you have to take your spouse to clear the interview.But at the time of interview,if your spouse by any chance is in India,then he must attend the interview without any fail.

hope our senior members who have experienced interview can shed some light on this matter please.

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Sashee said:
Hi rose,If I were you I don't suggest bringing my spouse,coz that would make interview even longer coz lastime one of my friend went in interview with her spouse,first of all both of them were taken interview individually and vo cross checked the answers and pint pointing on those answer if we're not matched,coz u know sometimes we ourself forget our anniversary dates,that doesn't mean we are not husband wife,everybody can't remember all...that's just from my point of view.You remember Avneet 2013 applicant,even she went in interview alone and got visa..So it's not necessary that you have to take your spouse to clear the interview.But at the time of interview,if your spouse by any chance is in India,then he must attend the interview without any fail.

hope our senior members who have experienced interview can shed some light on this matter please.
Thaxx sashee for valuable views
M also thinking to gv interview alone ... Bt yr i hv no idea wn i will get interview letter

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Hey Aikam,rav and kamila-Have you guys ordered notes yet????Please share ...

Kamaldeep,o yes the current trend is 3 months from IP to DM,but there are people who have been waiting for more than 3 months in IP...so we really don't know what to say....Before it was so smooth,from IP to DM generally takes a week or lil more but now it's complete full stop after IP........

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Heloo Everyone,

It is going to be one month but i didn't receive any letter for Re medical :(

and when i receive my Re medical then my Status will change to IP or before receiving the Re medical request ?

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
preetiv said:
Hi,
Yes ,ndvo had asked me to submit the above documents

1.atleast send 15 photographs of each and every ritual i.e reception and wedding rituals so totally (30-50 photographs) and also send them the bills and receipts of mandapa,caterers and no of guests attended if possible atleast 15 reception photos with your relatives and friends
2. Here, trips means you need to send honeymoon photographs, tickets, boarding passes, receipt of hotel rooms where you and your spouse had stayed
3. In my case after marriage I couldn't stay along with my hubby 4 a longer time as he had to leave immediately to resume his work I had explained them and period of stay was 10 days after my wedding which includes honeymoon trip(note : they arise this question to decide whether to give conditional or non conditional pr , if the couple has a kid or they are married for more than 2 years then they would give non conditional visa if newly married couple or less than 2 years it would be a conditional visa)

Be very very careful and cautious while sending the documents and proofs as this will decide about the genuineness of the wedding based on the documents send if you are very clear and concise interview will be waived

Oh! Yes I 4got to tell this Don't forget to send the hardcopy of landing receipt i.e. Rprf if you have not send that before
Thanks much on reply !!
Hey i already submitted my application, can i send some additional proof documents now ?? or better to wait until they request ?? RPRF i didn't send along with my application , can i send it now ??

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
CVIF123 said:
Thanks much on reply !!
Hey i already submitted my application, can i send some additional proof documents now ?? or better to wait until they request ?? RPRF i didn't send along with my application , can i send it now ??
Yes please pay the rprf and send them the hard copy of the document if you have not send the marriage photos honeymoon photos etc please send them the documents supporting your wedding

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
what a boring week :eek:

goodluck on your interview rose

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Sashee said:
Hey Aikam,rav and kamila-Have you guys ordered notes yet????Please share ...

Kamaldeep,o yes the current trend is 3 months from IP to DM,but there are people who have been waiting for more than 3 months in IP...so we really don't know what to say....Before it was so smooth,from IP to DM generally takes a week or lil more but now it's complete full stop after IP........
according to mp and notes they just said background checks are being done and wait 16 months...no help :(