New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
J.J said:
The original name of canada that Britishers came up with was C.N.D (cold north dominion)
But Canadian have a habit of end every sentence with .... Eh(a) .
For example
Have a good one eh
Nice eh
Thanks eh
Sucks eh
So
C ..eh(a)
N ...eh(a)
D....eh(a)
That's how it's called CANADA now
Good knowledge ़़़़़़़़़.....eh........

Asandhu

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
Interview........
dunno
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
chacha Chaudry said:
Hello Folks,
Two days back i did contact to my lawyer through an email bcz he is in Canada. I wanted to ask him regarding my application status. How much time it will take more? I asked him did you get any reply from NDVO.
I asked him should i go for an MP enquiry ? He gave me very unpredictable answer. He said, MP can only get a copy of GCMS notes not more than that.What ever MP receives in notes then he/she tells you the same thing. After reading my lawyer's email now there are many questions are roaming around into my mind. The first thing is about MP enquiry is, it is the fastest way to find out about your file status. Bcz if we apply notes it takes roughly 30 days to come. Here my views are conflicting with lawyer that if MP applies notes , then how come he/she gets notes that early? Do they have some priorities to receives the notes ?
I think my lawyer lied to me . But i dont know why he lied ? He also said when ever you want to do the enquiry about your case through an MP you have to pay some kind of his/her fees . Which means indirectly you will be paying GCMS notes fees. I dont know that is true ?
Here i wana ask to those applicants those have done their MP enquiries, did you guys paid any kind of fees when you had gone to see MP? Did you guys do any kind of signature on any form which is related to know about your case specific enquiry ?
Bcz if you have paid the MP fees or have signed on any form then i think it will be asking for GCMS notes.
I hope my lawyer would be wrong what he told me. He also said i need to wait at least month before i proceed further ?
You guys are requested kindly give your valuable inputs .
My opinion is that ur lawyer lied through his teeth. I did Enquiry and that didn't happen. My mp forwarded the email hr sent to ndvo and the reply he got from them in email format. Nothing else. They email them and they get an email response. Some also call them I've heard. But never since I have been on forum since October last year in the 2000 posts that I've read has this ever come up about gcms and mp inquiry.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
Desijatt said:
Good knowledge ़़़़़़़़़.....eh........
You half Canadian already .... lol

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
Hi guys ..

I know it's too hard for us to wait , wait and wait while NDVO show some mercy so between that time we should do something for time pass ..
Wouldn't it be better to improve our English language I found this video more than helpful for everyone I watched this whole series and would like to recommend all of us to watch it at least once ..
I m sure it's gonna improve our lives and help us little bit to get rid of this pain of separation and bring smile on our sad face..
One of my teacher suggest me this in England ..
Here us the link...

http://youtu.be/XRgNG2UZnVc

Thanks and do reply if it is helpful ... ;D

bpatelravi

May 25, 2012
hello friends i am still need help from you all...

my wife has put my file from canada and she has paid 550$ fee and i got the receipt.

but i would like to know how i can check status....

i only got the receipt number of 550$ ... i see a her name, birthdate, receipt number ... her address....

please friends help me in this...

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Mine is

A decision has been made on XXXXXXX application. The office will contact XXXXXXXX concerning this decision.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
When in canada please make our country proud . There are something's we try to avoid when in canada .

don't use the word 'dear' ,
don't hold hands with your male friends ,
Don't shake head while replying 'yes' or 'no',
Don't stare at white couples even if they making out ,
Speak English with your companion when in public place
And while waiting for visa in India , start picking up Canadian accent . English movies , shows will help

We unknowing offend Canadians by some of our innocent actions .But it's a different culture , some things have different meaning . Staring at other couples is very offensive . Be willing to accept and adapt good things .

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
aroundwrd99 said:
Mine is

A decision has been made on XXXXXXX application. The office will contact XXXXXXXX concerning this decision.
I remember your medical was expired . You were suppose to get re-medical request before 'DM' .

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
J.J said:
I remember your medical was expired . You were suppose to get re-medical request before 'DM' .
Let see.....

How long it takes to get the confirmation from CIC weather it's approved or Not?

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
aroundwrd99 said:
Let see.....

How long it takes to get the confirmation from CIC weather it's approved or Not?
I haven't received my confirmation even after 33 days . I didn't have any interview but this long wait after 'DM' making me think I don't have a good news on my way .

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
J.J said:
I haven't received my confirmation even after 33 days . I didn't have any interview but this long wait after 'DM' making me think I don't have a good news on my way .
That's ok...

Don;t worry... You never know.... life always shows something new and positive everyday.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
chacha Chaudry said:
He said, MP can only get a copy of GCMS notes not more than that.What ever MP receives in notes then he/she tells you the same thing. The first thing is about MP enquiry is, it is the fastest way to find out about your file status. Bcz if we apply notes it takes roughly 30 days to come. Here my views are conflicting with lawyer that if MP applies notes , then how come he/she gets notes that early? Do they have some priorities to receives the notes ?
I think my lawyer lied to me . But i dont know why he lied ? He also said when ever you want to do the enquiry about your case through an MP you have to pay some kind of his/her fees . Which means indirectly you will be paying GCMS notes fees. I dont know that is true ?
Here i wana ask to those applicants those have done their MP enquiries, did you guys paid any kind of fees when you had gone to see MP? Did you guys do any kind of signature on any form which is related to know about your case specific enquiry ?
Bcz if you have paid the MP fees or have signed on any form then i think it will be asking for GCMS notes.
I hope my lawyer would be wrong what he told me. He also said i need to wait at least month before i proceed further ?
You guys are requested kindly give your valuable inputs .
unbelievable what lawyers would say to make money...if I pay my MP for some action, would I just settle for getting notes? I would rather give him/her big money and get visa faster than others...no, you don't pay any fees for MP inquiry..MPs get information from call center people sitting somewhere in Canada...It is not notes but maybe a summary of notes (not sure about that) they can't give you detailed information just a snapshot of what the status of application form...MPs do it because they can make big announcement at the time of reelection how many constituents they had helped....for MPs to inquire, sponsored person signs a release form to get personal data...to do case specific inquiry by the lawyer , no forms are needed to be signed...no you don't have to wait for a month to proceed...tell your lawyer that there is a huge niagara falls that your grandfather discovered that you are willing to sell him or the world is flat and you believe all these lies and his lies too...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
J.J said:
You half Canadian already .... lol
some south indians say 'ok ya?' some north indians say 'ok nah?' so do indians in canada say 'ok nah ya eh?'

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
aroundwrd99 said:
Mine is

yaaay..half pizza time.....congrats...the other half will be served when passport arrives......

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On my way
waiting 2 exhale said:
yaaay..half pizza time.....congrats...the other half will be served when passport arrives......
You still here man !!!! You were officially booted out .... You should be in ' looking for job' forum