11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
dolma said:
hi dear, my interview is getting near...it is scheduled in may and how can it possible to get attestation in short period. ..some says enquiries takes for three month...any other option to grt attestation in few days..
We never had this attestation, we had an interview, they never ask for that and my hubby got visa last week. So don't worry. The only thing I would say is it might depend of which type of marriage certificate you have. In our case we had the hindu ceremony one but we also went in court to get our marriage register under special marriage act. It is true that Canada are not accepting every types of marriage certificates. But if they called you for interview without asking you previously to present a new marriage certificate I believe you're ok. As they wouldn't approved the sponsor and reach the interview level if they don't consider you officially married. This is my opinion only. Maybe I am wrong but for sure I know that if you are married under special marriage act you don't need an attestation for the interview.

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
bodhyogi said:
I know my dear I have the same feeling :) but being sad will never help us in this tough time na, the day we a re waiting for would come very soon and you tell your wife those words mmmm not tell only infact you would scream out loud with big smile :) but just be strong and try not to stress, I know its hard but try be possitive we all will get it through, this day ended but lets wake up with new day and new hopes ;-) good luck bro tc
Trying to stay positive my friend, it's harder to do than it sounds, especially when week upon week goes by without any news. Ever since July started I have been hoping to hear some good news. I did MP inquiry 2 weeks back and found out my file has not been touched yet, which really came as a shock, it's still awaiting initial review. This week I was hoping to hear some good news but it appears that nothing is going to come of this week as usual just like the past few weeks. At the beginning of every week I keep thinking to myself "this is the week", but am hit with disappointment :(

indian3209

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2014
LANDED..........
on MAY 20, 2014
Gagi007 said:
Trying to stay positive my friend, it's harder to do than it sounds, especially when week upon week goes by without any news. Ever since July started I have been hoping to hear some good news. I did MP inquiry 2 weeks back and found out my file has not been touched yet, which really came as a shock, it's still awaiting initial review. This week I was hoping to hear some good news but it appears that nothing is going to come of this week as usual just like the past few weeks. At the beginning of every week I keep thinking to myself "this is the week", but am hit with disappointment :(
It is the same story for me..

I changed my home page to E-CAS .. So I can check status everytime I am on the computer but that just stresses me out even more...

No NEWS YET!!! Who knows when will the good news come..

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
Gagi007 said:

I know bro its so annoying situation... painfull... and being positive is hard too, but bro don't loose hopes... that's all I can say, we will all get through this....

Krishnav

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
01/06/2013
Doc's Request.
Proof of legal status of sponsor and marrigae certificate for father & sponsor
Nomination.....
09/12/2013
AOR Received.
02/02/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted along with appln.
File Transfer...
03/03/2014
Med's Request
14/03/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
14/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/04/2014
LANDED..........
29/07/2014
Guys please be vigilant. There are some scammers active in these forums. I have already reported the message to the admins and canadavisa.

As per their messages, they are offering a percentage of their funds if you help them, but they are actually seeking your personal details. Please be careful and report such messages to admins ASAP. Lets keep this place safe.

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
one more day with no visa but with new day, new hopes, waiting for tomarrow, mitron kal subha milte hain,tc :) good night every one,

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Anishka said:
We never had this attestation, we had an interview, they never ask for that and my hubby got visa last week. So don't worry. The only thing I would say is it might depend of which type of marriage certificate you have. In our case we had the hindu ceremony one but we also went in court to get our marriage register under special marriage act. It is true that Canada are not accepting every types of marriage certificates. But if they called you for interview without asking you previously to present a new marriage certificate I believe you're ok. As they wouldn't approved the sponsor and reach the interview level if they don't consider you officially married. This is my opinion only. Maybe I am wrong but for sure I know that if you are married under special marriage act you don't need an attestation for the interview.
hi, I register under hindu marriage act...

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
dolma said:
hi, I register under hindu marriage act...

I did that too, under hindu marriage act :)

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
bodhyogi said:
I did that too, under hindu marriage act :)
so, did u get apostle/attestation on marriage certificate from ministry of external affairs?

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
dolma said:
so, did u get apostle/attestation on marriage certificate from ministry of external affairs?

no I didnt do that, I sent the notary attesd copy... I dont think it need to do attestd from mea. many other members didnt do that and sent the notary copy...

meenu12

Oct 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
9-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
17-Dec-2013
VISA ISSUED...
9-July-2014 (IP: 5 July 2013)
LANDED..........
9-Aug-2014
bodhyogi said:
I know my dear I have the same feeling :) but being sad will never help us in this tough time na, the day we a re waiting for would come very soon and you tell your wife those words mmmm not tell only infact you would scream out loud with big smile :) but just be strong and try not to stress, I know its hard but try be possitive we all will get it through, this day ended but lets wake up with new day and new hopes ;-) good luck bro tc
Keeping husband and wife separate on their first year of marriage is the biggest cruelty the CIC is doing.. they should at least grand a visit visa for spouse.. Its very hard to go through these 13 months... And now they are introducing Express skilled worker program less than 6 month immigration and spending $14 million for that.. its a rude action from CIC. They should give priority to family first. What about filing a mass petition to Minister of immigration and Prime minister....?

pc2dc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 19-06-2014 & Passport received on 15-07-2014
mairym_nirb said:
Good point... so if I am a 20th august, in fact I am in the september transfered files... a small month... Where do you see that they take the transferred filed instead of the received filed in the data? If so, we can have hope it will get a little faster...
This is a fair explanation. They just base the receive date on the date it was transferred to NDVO. This is why some people get their visas early despite being a later application rcvd date.

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
meenu12 said:
Keeping husband and wife separate on their first year of marriage is the biggest cruelty the CIC is doing.. they should at least grand a visit visa for spouse.. Its very hard to go through these 13 months... And now they are introducing Express skilled worker program less than 6 month immigration and spending $14 million for that.. its a rude action from CIC. They should give priority to family first. What about filing a mass petition to Minister of immigration and Prime minister....?

I agree with you, to keep apart 2 love ones from each other is biggest crime or sin In this world and I am sure that its their karma and they will have to pay for it :)
well and about our pm and politicians, we all know how our burocracy work, its slwoer then this visa process and even any of us fill petition, we don't even know if we ever could find the result of it in this life time :p sorry to say that but thas the fact....but I really appreciate your thoughts...

CANVISA770

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
DONE
LANDED..........
05-08-2014
pc2dc said:
This is a fair explanation. They just base the receive date on the date it was transferred to NDVO. This is why some people get their visas early despite being a later application rcvd date.
I guess in this forum we should refer to file transfer date to Delhi, rather than application sent to Mississauga coz every sponsor is accessed through different criteria and their sponsorship approval varies in time.

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
bodhyogi said:
Don't worry friends...will hear good news soon....