09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
allenleo1980 said:
Yes u have to get it attested from ministry of external affair...... Well if u look clearly at ur certificate ull find the marriage officer must have stamped this on ur certificate that is 'if the doc is needed for use in foreign countries or for acceptance by the foreign missions situated in India. Authentication of the doc by the designated authority, Ministry of external affair Government. Of India is necessary...... So it's compulsory to get attested.
hi dear, my interview is getting near...it is scheduled in may and how can it possible to get attestation in short period. ..some says enquiries takes for three month...any other option to grt attestation in few days..

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
dolma said:
hi dear, my interview is getting near...it is scheduled in may and how can it possible to get attestation in short period. ..some says enquiries takes for three month...any other option to grt attestation in few days..

Yes it will take time to get attested, mine took almost 2 months. Home ministry making me run here n there asking me come after two weeks n then after two weeks when I went to their office, they said not ready yet come back next week......Gosh. Anyway do one thing take ur original certificate along with u for interview n explain to them that u did not know abt this attestation stuffs....... That's y made this mistake.... But if they didn't ask u anything abt ur certificate not been attested then let it go cos main thing u want is Visa.... As long as ur getting visa everything is fine...... If u tell them for sure they might ask u to get it done...... So it will take another few months for the process of ur file..... If u can wait for another few months then u can go ahead n speak to them frankly......... It's all ur call dear.... All da best..... Do wat ur instinct tells u to do ok........ That's just my suggestion to u... Don't have to do wat I said OK.... Tc

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
if ur interview schedule in the end of May then u can try ur luck to get attested soon......

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
allenleo1980 said:
Yes it will take time to get attested, mine took almost 2 months. Home ministry making me run here n there asking me come after two weeks n then after two weeks when I went to their office, they said not ready yet come back next week......Gosh. Anyway do one thing take ur original certificate along with u for interview n explain to them that u did not know abt this attestation stuffs....... That's y made this mistake.... But if they didn't ask u anything abt ur certificate not been attested then let it go cos main thing u want is Visa.... As long as ur getting visa everything is fine...... If u tell them for sure they might ask u to get it done...... So it will take another few months for the process of ur file..... If u can wait for another few months then u can go ahead n speak to them frankly......... It's all ur call dear.... All da best..... Do wat ur instinct tells u to do ok........ That's just my suggestion to u... Don't have to do wat I said OK.... Tc
thanks for ur suggestions...my interview is in mid may...so, I don't think it is possible...

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
dolma said:
thanks for ur suggestions...my interview is in mid may...so, I don't think it is possible...
No problem :)

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CANVISA770 said:
Thanks for sharing the link Pc32, I think this are the number of files received at Delhi office in month of August 409 transferred from Mississauga - which they are working on at this stage, as this forum works on application filed date at Mississauga which will be somewhere in July. I guess once they clear 409 August files and backlogs due to strike, processing times will be come back to normal which was around 4-6 months. I understand your frustration, we are all in same boat, as most of countries like Australia, UK, European countries have short time limits not more than 4 months, where Canada takes 8 months without interview, is very annoying.
Good point... so if I am a 20th august, in fact I am in the september transfered files... a small month... Where do you see that they take the transferred filed instead of the received filed in the data? If so, we can have hope it will get a little faster...

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
PC32 said:
I hope your right about the September applicants getting their visa quickly....only thing is ...we have to wait until the rest of you guys get urs before they even open our files! :O .... ;) .....they REALLY need to hire more staff...or atleast offer overtime to their employees so that they can catch up and make up for all the backlog from the months they were on strike last year!!! ......seriously...this time and distance is hurting a lottt of ppl and relationships !! :( ....well..what can we do? ..just keep praying that we all get reunited with our loved ones quickly..!

I dont know....im just soo frusterated with the system..i was born and raised here...law abiding citizen...pay my taxes...everything for all 24 years of my life..and the first time i require a government service like this....and its causing so much distress and patience........we deserve muchhh better than this.... they should show more compassion and trust to us...just open the file...check check check if everything is thre, and issue the passport with visa to the person we chose to marry and spend our life with !!

How hard can it be? ......seriously! : @
Same feelings...

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
dolma said:
what kind of attestation are you talking about for spousal case and which document?

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
aroundwrd99 said:
what kind of attestation are you talking about for spousal case and which document?
apostle/attestation on marriage certificate by home ministers or ministry of external affairs

CANVISA770

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
DONE
LANDED..........
05-08-2014
mairym_nirb said:
Good point... so if I am a 20th august, in fact I am in the september transfered files... a small month... Where do you see that they take the transferred filed instead of the received filed in the data? If so, we can have hope it will get a little faster...
Its stats categorized by CIC offices receiving number of files in that particular month, so if your file transfer on date 06/09 plus few days to post from Mississauga office that means you fall under September month, One they clear August it should be quicker I reckon if CIC - Delhi wants !!

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CANVISA770 said:
Its stats categorized by CIC offices receiving number of files in that particular month, so if your file transfer on date 06/09 plus few days to post from Mississauga office that means you fall under September month, One they clear August it should be quicker I reckon if CIC - Delhi wants !!
Ok thanks... Let's hope it will get faster... :)

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Another day gone, no news :( :( :(

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
Gagi007 said:
Another day gone, no news :( :( :(
:) dont worry bro, even its no news today, but lets hope for new day we will hear good news. Good luck

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
bodhyogi said:
:) dont worry bro, even its no news today, but lets hope for new day we will hear good news. Good luck
I'm waiting for that day my friend, when I can finally call my wife and tell her "the wait is over", just waiting waiting waiting . . . :( :( :(

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
Gagi007 said:
I'm waiting for that day my friend, when I can finally call my wife and tell her "the wait is over", just waiting waiting waiting . . . :( :( :(
I know my dear I have the same feeling :) but being sad will never help us in this tough time na, the day we a re waiting for would come very soon and you tell your wife those words mmmm not tell only infact you would scream out loud with big smile :) but just be strong and try not to stress, I know its hard but try be possitive we all will get it through, this day ended but lets wake up with new day and new hopes ;-) good luck bro tc