04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hi mickeyindia,

Some stupid CIC Call Centre executive has given you the wrong info. The number of processing days is not important at all. So no need of counting the number of days. The only important thing is the Date on which they are working now which means that CIC is working on all the applications which has been received on or before the Date mentioned on the CIC website.

If anybody's application has passed the date mentioned on the CIC website and still has not received the AOR or Sponsorship Approval from the CIC then the Sponsor has the right to Call the CIC Call Centre to know the status of his/her application.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

mickeyindia said:
I called the call center agent for my info not appearing in E-cas and I m sure she said the date is from the time they send AOR that the processing starts.
I asked her to clarify once again and she said from the date you got AOR.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hey skas13,

It is an idiom only. They always say that "MEN at Work" where Men refers to both Men and Women too. Why you take it so seriously ?? lol

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

skas13 said:
Or WOMEN are at work. Geesh. Why do you think they are all men??? ;)

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hi skas13,

Congratulations for AOR !!!

You are updated !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

skas13 said:
Hey all, I got my SA this morning. The file has been transferred to NDVO! Now the real wait begins.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hi Buds,

Congratulations for AOR !!!

You SA is also following the AOR very soon. You are updated on spreadsheet.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

Buds said:
Hello GulzarND and everyone,,

I just got an AOR on saturday 16th Mar. They have sent me the file number as well. The application reached there on 6th March according to tracking and in the e-mail they mentioned that they recieved it on the same day 6th Mar.
But they have made a spelling mistake in the E-mail in my wife's name. I think it should not matter as, they have all the correct documentation. Probably its just a typo and they will not look at the same E-mail again.
Please advice if I need to do something in this regards??

Thanku very much everyone and Best of luck,,,May god reduce everyone's waiting period....

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hi Ankur,

Don't worry about that now. That is not an important question at all.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

Ankur Jain said:
Hi Guys,

In the form IMM0008-where National identity document is asked i wrote Aadhaar card and left the expiry date blank as it doesn't has one.

Do you think they can reject my application because of this?

Please reply

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hey Namachii,

Congratulations for PPR !!!

God Bless you with a Speedy Visa Process !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

Namachii said:
Dear friends,
Glad to share that I've received the PPR today!
Good luck to everyone for their next stages and approvals!

Namachii

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Thanks Senior Members,

To help us and the new members in our Forum. May God Bless you the PR soon.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

tahsinmohammad said:
No,status wont change..the only confirmation is from your courier service......

hello888

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GulzarND said:
Hi hello888,

They do the updates on any day and at any time because the updating process is done by the outsourced agencies.

And what are you waiting for ? As I told you before also, why don't you keep on calling the CIC Call Centre again and again till they give you some positive news.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!
Hey Gulzar,

I am calling them daily and sometime even twice. But so far they have not received response for the inquiry they sent. Do you think my file may be in processing but just not updated into the system due to some typo error ? Same thing happened to me during my PR and they had my wrong DOB updated on the system.

Thanks

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hey hello888,

Call them 5 times a day. By the way what is the reply you get from them every time ? The last option is to contact your MP. The MP's have a dedicated line (dedicated access) to the CIC and they can get the prompt reply from CIC.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

hello888 said:
Hey Gulzar,

I am calling them daily and sometime even twice. But so far they have not received response for the inquiry they sent. Do you think my file may be in processing but just not updated into the system due to some typo error ? Same thing happened to me during my PR and they had my wrong DOB updated on the system.

Thanks

hello888

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GulzarND said:
Hey hello888,

Call them 5 times a day. By the way what is the reply you get from them every time ? The last option is to contact your MP. The MP's have a dedicated line (dedicated access) to the CIC and they can get the prompt reply from CIC.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!
They have sent a inquiry to some back office or god knows and waiting for the response with my canadpost tracking number, receipt number etc. They have notes on my client id about this. I do not understand which genius thought about MP involving to look for a file ( Don't they have better things to do like controlling sky rocket home prices, producing quality jobs for immigrants and controlling inflation...etc)

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hey hello888,

May God bless you. Do whatever you want to do. Thanks for appreciating with those kind words. Sorry, I will not suggest you anything in the future. You are more genius than me.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

hello888 said:
They have sent a inquiry to some back office or god knows and waiting for the response with my canadpost tracking number, receipt number etc. They have notes on my client id about this. I do not understand which genius thought about MP involving to look for a file ( Don't they have better things to do like controlling sky rocket home prices, producing quality jobs for immigrants and controlling inflation...etc)

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Me, wife and children already became Canadian permanent resident. I have born a baby in India and applied for PR for her.

Medical Done on 16th Decemebr 2011
Application Sent to CIC on Decemebr 23, 2011
Application Received at CIC on January 6 ,2012
Date of Sponsorship Approved -28 Feb 2012
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi - 29 March 2012
Date of passport submitted to New Delhi on 4th April 2012

after this I didnt get any response from anywhere till 24 december 2012. On this date CIC missisauga sent me an email to submit all my credit card, bank, mobile, rent, utlity bills , employment and school history, car insurance ,everything starting from my PR date.The time frame for this was 2 months. But I submitted all requested docs within 10 days.
Then I got another email from Delhi on 9th Feb 2013 to complete re medical since the first one is expired.

I completed re medical on 13th Feb 2013. Again I got a letter from delhi embassy to submit passport on 6th March 2013. I replied them that I have already submitted passport before one year.

Now I am waiting for visa .
My all family is here for the last six months. Still now I am paying my rent in Canada. The authorities dont show any humanitarian attitude towards the application of infants even though the CIC website clearly state that childrens applications will have highest priority. I am totally fed up with CIC.

Now I have booked the ticket with expectation of visa will be issued with in 7th of April.
the family who is partly occupied in my canadian rented home, will be leaving on that date. So we should be there on that date! Thats why I laredy booked the flight ticket to avail cheap flight!

Any one have any idea regarding same situation? Can I expect visa issuance soon? I expect your reply.

yoosuf

hello888

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GulzarND said:
Hey hello888,

May God bless you. Do whatever you want to do. Thanks for appreciating with those kind words. Sorry, I will not suggest you anything in the future. You are more genius than me.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!
Hey Gulzar,

I am not trying to be any genius and my apologies if i may have unintentionally offended you. I am frustrated with the system and delay. I am not having the regular timeline which most of the people in this forum. These files may be just files for some but also linked with lives of real people. You have right to choose to help and share your knowledge and experience. Thanks for all the help you have provided. Keep up the great work with other members.

God bless you...:)

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hey yoosufalipp,

After studying your case in depth, I conclude and also I am sure that your baby will get the Visa soon and you will get her passport back with Visa within the month of April 2013.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

yoosufalipp said:
Me, wife and children already became Canadian permanent resident. I have born a baby in India and applied for PR for her.

Medical Done on 16th Decemebr 2011
Application Sent to CIC on Decemebr 23, 2011
Application Received at CIC on January 6 ,2012
Date of Sponsorship Approved -28 Feb 2012
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi - 29 March 2012
Date of passport submitted to New Delhi on 4th April 2012

after this I didnt get any response from anywhere till 24 december 2012. On this date CIC missisauga sent me an email to submit all my credit card, bank, mobile, rent, utlity bills , employment and school history, car insurance ,everything starting from my PR date.The time frame for this was 2 months. But I submitted all requested docs within 10 days.
Then I got another email from Delhi on 9th Feb 2013 to complete re medical since the first one is expired.

I completed re medical on 13th Feb 2013. Again I got a letter from delhi embassy to submit passport on 6th March 2013. I replied them that I have already submitted passport before one year.

Now I am waiting for visa .
My all family is here for the last six months. Still now I am paying my rent in Canada. The authorities dont show any humanitarian attitude towards the application of infants even though the CIC website clearly state that childrens applications will have highest priority. I am totally fed up with CIC.

Now I have booked the ticket with expectation of visa will be issued with in 7th of April.
the family who is partly occupied in my canadian rented home, will be leaving on that date. So we should be there on that date! Thats why I laredy booked the flight ticket to avail cheap flight!

Any one have any idea regarding same situation? Can I expect visa issuance soon? I expect your reply.

yoosuf

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GulzarND said:
Hi mickeyindia,

Some stupid CIC Call Centre executive has given you the wrong info. The number of processing days is not important at all. So no need of counting the number of days. The only important thing is the Date on which they are working now which means that CIC is working on all the applications which has been received on or before the Date mentioned on the CIC website.

If anybody's application has passed the date mentioned on the CIC website and still has not received the AOR or Sponsorship Approval from the CIC then the Sponsor has the right to Call the CIC Call Centre to know the status of his/her application.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!
Thanks Gulzar.
This gives me lot of positive vibes.
After they update their website today (18/19 FEB will be the date for the application they will be working on)
So i should expect my SA end of this week or start of next week as they received mine on 22 FEB?