04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hi Cal,

I used Blue Dart Courier and used the following address on the envelope. But they didn't enter the P O Box number in their system and it has reached NDVO without any problem yesterday.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021

I hope this helps !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

cal said:
Hi Gulzar,

Thank you for the reply. If you don't mind have you send the pp to Newdelhi through Blue Dart? IF you have already send pp to them , will be thankful if you can share the method you used and address you used to send it . I can follow your way which will be a sure path :) . I just don't want to take a chance at this stage.

Thanks
Cal

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GulzarND said:
Hi Namachii,

Welcome to the Forum (NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS) !!!

Click the Link below for the Forum :-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2013-applicants-t132103.405.html

You are added in the Spreadsheet !!! One more thing, whether Feb 01, 2013 is the date of sending your Application or date of receiving the Application by the CIC ? And what is the other date ?

Find the Link of Spreadsheet in the Signature !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!
Hi Gulzar, thanks for adding me in!
Here are my details:

Med's Done....: 28-01-2013
App Sent.......: 29-01-2013
App. Filed......: 01-02-2013
AOR Received.: 10-02-2013
SA................: 26-02-2013

Good luck to everyone!
Namachii

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
@ sabatour,

Don't worry you will get in next 2 - 3 weeks. The MEN are at WORK in NDVO.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

sabatour said:
No PPR yet for us ::)

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
@ Namachii,

You are updated !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

Namachii said:
Hi Gulzar, thanks for adding me in!
Here are my details:

Med's Done....: 28-01-2013
App Sent.......: 29-01-2013
App. Filed......: 01-02-2013
AOR Received.: 10-02-2013
SA................: 26-02-2013

Good luck to everyone!
Namachii

cal

Feb 21, 2013
Gulzar,

Thank you for the info. Do I have to write file no on the envelope ? I am sending pp and the letter i got from ndvo into a packet.

Does BlueDart put the invelope into their own envelope or just send mine ? Asking so that I can use a bubble mailer may be , so it does not break.

I would like to thank you once again . You are really doing a great job. May god bless you.

Thanks
cal

hello888

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Gulzar,

I already called them again today saying them they requested me to call them today.... they transferred me to some other department and guy could not find anything n requested me to call by next Thursday if i dunno see any updates....

they have nothing to lose and i have lot...n i will keep bugging them until they show me my application and online status...

Every time i join forums (student, work visas, PR, Citizenship and now spouse sponsorship) and end up becoming Senior member...lol..n it looks like i am on the same path again...

Thanks for your information.

Greatly appreciated

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hey hello888,

Don't bother about their answers and keep calling them again & again. If they see your previous calls on the system, I have solution for that. You can tell them that when you were talking previously to someone but your call was disconnected.

Every time you talk to new executive give the same reason till you find a good Call Centre Executive who is ready to help you. Just call them five or six times a day. Don't wait for next Thursday. You have the right to talk to them because they have clearly mentioned on the CIC website to contact them if the date of processing passed your Application Date.

Believe me, just do what I have told you to do otherwise you will be wasting your time. Keep your FEES RECEIPT Number and Tracking number ready with you. You will not find solution till the time they send the request with all these details to the processing department.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

hello888 said:
Hey Gulzar,

I already called them again today saying them they requested me to call them today.... they transferred me to some other department and guy could not find anything n requested me to call by next Thursday if i dunno see any updates....

they have nothing to lose and i have lot...n i will keep bugging them until they show me my application and online status...

Every time i join forums (student, work visas, PR, Citizenship and now spouse sponsorship) and end up becoming Senior member...lol..n it looks like i am on the same path again...

Thanks for your information.

Greatly appreciated

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hey Cal,

Use the best Bubble mailer envelope for your satisfaction. But Blue dart will put a plastic flyer on the top of it. That makes no difference. You can write the File Number on the right corner of your envelope (not on Blue Dart envelope) with a marker.

Send the print out of the PPR Email along with a covering letter that you are sending your passport and don't forget to mention your File number and your other info in the letter.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

cal said:
Gulzar,

Thank you for the info. Do I have to write file no on the envelope ? I am sending pp and the letter i got from ndvo into a packet.

Does BlueDart put the invelope into their own envelope or just send mine ? Asking so that I can use a bubble mailer may be , so it does not break.

I would like to thank you once again . You are really doing a great job. May god bless you.

Thanks
cal

hello888

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GulzarND said:
Hey hello888,

Don't bother about their answers and keep calling them again & again. If they see your previous calls on the system, I have solution for that. You can tell them that when you were talking previously to someone but your call was disconnected.

Every time you talk to new executive give the same reason till you find a good Call Centre Executive who is ready to help you. Just call them five or six times a day. Don't wait for next Thursday. You have the right to talk to them because they have clearly mentioned on the CIC website to contact them if the date of processing passed your Application Date.

Believe me, just do what I have told you to do otherwise you will be wasting your time. Keep your FEES RECEIPT Number and Tracking number ready with you. You will not find solution till the time they send the request with all these details to the processing department.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

Ok Sir will doo...

Thanks

information1234

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS. Urgent plz

Hi sir I a, fill the 5540. No is 7 starting with your current I work lot but I did not work 2011 and I every year I went to see my finance can u guide me what should I put

hello888

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS. Urgent plz

information1234 said:
Hi sir I a, fill the 5540. No is 7 starting with your current I work lot but I did not work 2011 and I every year I went to see my finance can u guide me what should I put
it is really a long period be honest with them and if you were unemployed put in unemployed.

you can always call CIC if you are not sure or consult with a immigration consultant.

Hope this helps.

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
Glad to share that I've received the PPR today!
Good luck to everyone for their next stages and approvals!

Namachii

Mevakesh

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-11-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013
GulzarND said:
Hi Cal,

I used Blue Dart Courier and used the following address on the envelope. But they didn't enter the P O Box number in their system and it has reached NDVO without any problem yesterday.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021

I hope this helps !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!
Sorry, this going to sound like a silly question - In the body of your cover letter did you just mention that you are including your passport and all other information was already provided?

How did you guys include a self addressed envelope, if at all?

karrann

Aug 25, 2012
I am going to apply for sponsorship in the month of October2013 for my spouse and her kid . I will be going to India in June to marry her legally so that I can invite her soon...... Any suggestions, i am afraid coz she is a single mother,so I hope it doesn't matter to her sponsorship