Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Buds said:
Thanks Mum_girl...
You're very welcome. Now we both are sailing in the same boat. Awaiting our passport with the visa. Good luck with it and hope we get it soon :)

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

For the one's who have received their PPR's are on Stage 3 (We're almost there as we are just a stage away) for the rest hang in there and stay positive you'll get your PPR's soon. Good luck everyone !!!

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
mum_girl said:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

For the one's who have received their PPR's are on Stage 3 (We're almost there as we are just a stage away) for the rest hang in there and stay positive you'll get your PPR's soon. Good luck everyone !!!
Hope we get through stage 4 in May and everyone gets Visa Stamped by end of May:) Best of luck

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buds said:
Hope we get through stage 4 in May and everyone gets Visa Stamped by end of May:) Best of luck
If that happens we all meet in June in canada for a biggest NDVO get together :)

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
TLSD said:
Yes , just now I checked and the e-cas was updated and says "application received" and additionally says " medical report received" i am so relieved that it wasn't lost in the confusion!!! Now waiting for what ? Anybody know what comes next? Passport request?

Now waiting for what ? Anybody know what comes next? Passport request?
Yes next is PPR, depending on the your travel history. If you have traveled then you'll get your PPR soon but if not then you'll get it in the end.

Coz for the one's who have travel history the security check takes months (2-3 months to get the passports back with the visa stamp) but for the one's who don't have it they get their PPR's at the last stage when they have already made their decision that means once you submit your passport you get it back within couple of weeks.

Hope this helps. If you still have questions about it then just ask.

Good luck with your application !!!

mum_girl

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Buds said:
Yeah Buds that'll be amazing. Good luck !!!

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
mickeyindia said:
If that happens we all meet in June in canada for a biggest NDVO get together :)
For sure :)

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Rupan said:
Do they change the E cas status of Application received to Application process has begun..
The information given below is for all us who get worried when we don't see any updates on E-cas. I had shared this before but it doesn't hurt to share it again when it helps us to ease up a little bit, right?

Hi all,

Given below is some of the information I came across and thought of sharing it with you'll. Hope it helps.

Why has the status of my application on CAS not changed, even though I sent it a long time ago?

Client Application Status (CAS) may not show some activities on your file for many weeks. That is because the visa offices and the case processing centres get a lot of information.
In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this queue can be long. Applications are processed according to the application processing times at a given location.
In addition, CAS does not show some other actions—such as security checks—at all. So it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file, even though you have had interactions with Citizenship and Immigration Canada recently.

How can I update or ask about an application in progress?

If your application is already in progress, use the Client Application Status (CAS) service. This online service allows you to view the status of your immigration and/or citizenship application online.
You can also use the Case Specific Enquiry link on the website for the visa office if:
• you wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as
o births,
o deaths,
o marriages,
o divorces,
o adoptions,
o changes in address,
o changes in employment,
o acquisition of a new educational credential or
o results of an approved language test;
• you are seeking information that is not available via the Client Application Status service; or
• the processing of your application is taking longer than the normal processing time (you will not get an answer if the normal processing time has not yet elapsed).

How often is the information on the Client Application Status (CAS) service updated?

CAS is updated weekly. Please check the application processing times to see how long it will take to process your application.

The Client Application Status site is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.

Just a suggestion - We don't need to check E-cas daily and save ourselves from the worry we go through when we don't see any updates. We can check it on every Wednesday as for the rest of the days it remains the same.

Good luck with your applications. Hope we all get our PRV's soon.

Regards,
mum_girl

julyashar

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Passport Req..
waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting ........
LANDED..........
waiting waiting ....
I am sponsoring my wife she was living in Thailiand for 4 years doing AIT.
James.007 said:
Hu julyashar,

Don't worry. May be it is a positive thing. If they are delaying the PPR, could be in the background they are almost finalizing your application and when there is a PPR, there is no wait. You just get the stamped VISA right away. :)

Always have the positive hopes. It will bring the positive energy :)

BTW...was there any travel history on the PA passport

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
complete glossary - very useful

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#instruction_guide

papu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/02/2013
AOR Received.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
10/04/2013
Passport Req..
05/05/2013
James.007 said:
Hello

aakriti
JK145
Rahul_eni
papu
civiliii
skas13
mickeyindia
bhupi20

nope waiting dear ....mine is 5th april SA

Can you guys confirm if anyone of you have received the PPR

aman_sidhu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting for renewed PP since 07-02-2014
AOR Received.
O1-04-2013
File Transfer...
12-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
11-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 15 oct 2013
My case was transferred on 12/04/13 .....my ecas still says application received on 19/03/13 ( it's the date on which cic missisuaga received my file)....after how many days will ecas change to file received by VO and medicalise received?
Thanks

guddi

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-march-2013
AOR Received.
16-march-2013
File Transfer...
04-april-2013
Med's Done....
11-feb-2013
Passport Req..
25-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
Buds said:
Hello,,, Most probably they forgot to attach the PPR document....as I also got the same e-mail just attached PDF document....just do a case specific enquiryy...right away and they will answer....
Hi Buds,
Is there any important information in PDF? which we have to send along with passport?
or just i send my passport to ND.
And with the passport i will write my situation...
As i already email them and FAX but there is no response fro them...
Worried for delaying in my process...
Please help me in this situation.

Rahul_eni

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2013
AOR Received.
16-02-2013
File Transfer...
16-02-13
Passport Req..
18-04-13
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-13
mickeyindia said:
I AM IN if you guys do it In Toronto

Mangi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21st 2013
AOR Received.