File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Re: Medical Status not Updated yet :(

hjsj said:
Im also in the same boat. File was sent to NDVO on Mar 28. Need to be patient here folks! There are people waiting from mid 2012 and I think the office is working on clearing that backlog right now.
Thats true hjsj,

lets hope for the best and at the earliest!!!

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
hjsj said:
Yes, we do have to put in all the education history but all the education documents are not required to be sent to CHC Delhi. And yes, its good send notarized copies of documents.
If ur partner has done college u have to provide the degree too... Transcript and marksheets are different...

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
I think the same. I do not think that we need to send any educational credentials along with the Spousal application as it is not mentioned in the check-list. If CIC need anything they must have it included in the check-list like other required documents. If at any point they need to know the history, they can ask for it.
I think in the Spousal category, education is not a consideration factor based on which they have to decide if they issue PR to that person or not. It is only valid when u apply under other categories where education is must (or as dependents).

There you will have to provide all details as they are more concerned about any gaps and what that person was doing during those gaps. They also need to check if at any time there was a gap, and that applicant was involved in any job/business or other things which generates income, than he/she is not considered as a dependent.

But for Spousal category this is not relevant at all. Only the personal history is required to check the background. If anything looks suspicious, then CIC will ask for the educational credentials to confirm the details on education.

But if you have sent the educational credentials, there is no harm as they are additional documents. If they want it, they can go through it otherwise providing more information to them doesn't hurt in any way.

Buds said:
with due respect, I do not agree on this as they did not ask for any transcripts...

I am only in doubt as my wife did M. Eng in England and I have attached a copy of her Resident permit in England, I should have attached a copy of her degree or transcript..

Any other members, any suggestions??

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
James.007 said:
I think the same. I do not think that we need to send any educational credentials along with the Spousal application as it is not mentioned in the check-list. If CIC need anything they must have it included in the check-list like other required documents. If at any point they need to know the history, they can ask for it.
I think in the Spousal category, education is not a consideration factor based on which they have to decide if they issue PR to that person or not. It is only valid when u apply under other categories where education is must (or as dependents).

There you will have to provide all details as they are more concerned about any gaps and what that person was doing during those gaps. They also need to check if at any time there was a gap, and that applicant was involved in any job/business or other things which generates income, than he/she is not considered as a dependent.

But for Spousal category this is not relevant at all. Only the personal history is required to check the background. If anything looks suspicious, then CIC will ask for the educational credentials to confirm the details on education.

But if you have sent the educational credentials, there is no harm as they are additional documents. If they want it, they can go through it otherwise providing more information to them doesn't hurt in any way.

Perfectly answered James.007

Thanks

Buds...

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Dont know how CIC is working on this. My file was transferred on April 10 and it started saying medicals received after 3-4 days and since then no updates

hjsj said:
Im also in the same boat. File was sent to NDVO on Mar 28. Need to be patient here folks! There are people waiting from mid 2012 and I think the office is working on clearing that backlog right now.
Buds said:
Perfectly same situation and same time line ..Our file got SA on April 4 and transferred to ND. But yet no medical received update on the status they just say"we received ur application for PR on 6th March".

But I just contacted the doctor where we got the medical done, and they said the medical was OK and has been sent..

So we r in same boat ...keep posting....

Sincerely
Buds

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
James.007 said:

I m writing this for speeding the process... If u provide them every major event of life with proofs they dnt scrutinize it... If u gave them the college u studied in but didnt provide them degree certificate then they might ask for more details bout it... Which ever event is written should be given proof of relative event to not confuse them...

hjsj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-FEB-2013
AOR Received.
28-FEB-2013
File Transfer...
28-MAR-2013
Med's Done....
09-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
11-MAY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-NOV-2013
After my spouse's application has been processed, I do plan on writing a nice little letter to Mr. Jason Kenney. If possible, I'm going to talk to him personally one day. I've seen the guy attend a few South Asian functions here in Toronto. There needs to be better communication between the Visa offices and the applicants.

James.007 said:
Dont know how CIC is working on this. My file was transferred on April 10 and it started saying medicals received after 3-4 days and since then no updates

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
James.007 said:
Yes, we can only guess here....Only Cic knows how they work....but lets keep our hopes high!!!

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Harshiddhi005 said:
I m writing this for speeding the process... If u provide them every major event of life with proofs they dnt scrutinize it... If u gave them the college u studied in but didnt provide them degree certificate then they might ask for more details bout it... Which ever event is written should be given proof of relative event to not confuse them...
Yes...surely, it would be better to send those documents....I agree with you...

hjsj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-FEB-2013
AOR Received.
28-FEB-2013
File Transfer...
28-MAR-2013
Med's Done....
09-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
11-MAY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-NOV-2013
I'm thinking it also depends on the date your medicals are done. Maybe priority is given to people who had their medicals done earlier so that the medical results dont expire. But who knows what the exact procedures are...

James.007 said:

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
hjsj said:
I'm thinking it also depends on the date your medicals are done. Maybe priority is given to people who had their medicals done earlier so that the medical results dont expire. But who knows what the exact procedures are...
In our case medical done on 6-feb-2013...

How bt urs??

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Agreed...Whatever is mentioned in the application, there should be valid proofs and justifications
Harshiddhi005 said:

hjsj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-FEB-2013
AOR Received.
28-FEB-2013
File Transfer...
28-MAR-2013
Med's Done....
09-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
11-MAY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-NOV-2013
Medicals were done on Feb 09, 2013.

Buds said:
In our case medical done on 5-feb-2013...

How bt urs??

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
The e-medical process is in they update our medical with in 24 hours, now as we do it before applying, by the time our file reaches delhi office, as they already have our medical they update it as soon as u get ur 2nd AOR... This is what is being observed from several people's experiences...

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Can anyone provide details on the 2nd AOR. What is it exactly. Are you guys referring it to the info which tells us that file has been transferred to NDVO ?

Harshiddhi005 said:
The e-medical process is in they update our medical with in 24 hours, now as we do it before applying, by the time our file reaches delhi office, as they already have our medical they update it as soon as u get ur 2nd AOR... This is what is being observed from several people's experiences...