Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
James.007 said:
Can anyone provide details on the 2nd AOR. What is it exactly. Are you guys referring it to the info which tells us that file has been transferred to NDVO ?
James.

I think this 2nd AOR is either the Passport request or an e-mail received from NDVO regarding the file reaching there...

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Thanks for your reply Buds,

Just wondering if NDVO sends you an email confirmation after your file has been transferred.
I was under the impression that NDVO don't send kind of AORs. They just ask for the passport when your application reaches that stage when PP is required.

Buds said:
James.

I think this 2nd AOR is either the Passport request or an e-mail received from NDVO regarding the file reaching there...

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
James.007 said:
I think the same. I do not think that we need to send any educational credentials along with the Spousal application as it is not mentioned in the check-list. If CIC need anything they must have it included in the check-list like other required documents. If at any point they need to know the history, they can ask for it.
I think in the Spousal category, education is not a consideration factor based on which they have to decide if they issue PR to that person or not. It is only valid when u apply under other categories where education is must (or as dependents).

There you will have to provide all details as they are more concerned about any gaps and what that person was doing during those gaps. They also need to check if at any time there was a gap, and that applicant was involved in any job/business or other things which generates income, than he/she is not considered as a dependent.

But for Spousal category this is not relevant at all. Only the personal history is required to check the background. If anything looks suspicious, then CIC will ask for the educational credentials to confirm the details on education.

But if you have sent the educational credentials, there is no harm as they are additional documents. If they want it, they can go through it otherwise providing more information to them doesn't hurt in any way.

If you have not given complete details even in spousal category there are chances of additional documents request or even interview as even in this if they find any gaps they will go in detail as they might doubt... They are smart as they have asked u 2 questions in forms if u remember give educational details like primary, high school etc and provide them history after 18 years or of last 10 years now for people like us who have got married around 25 - 35 years they have all our educational history till either 16 years that is 10th std 18 years that is 12th 21 years that is bachelor degree and 24 years who have masters degree... So in a way they already have our gaps filled... :) thats why i said if u give all your documents its easy for them to cross check...

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
James.007 said:

Just wondering if NDVO sends you an email confirmation after your file has been transferred.
I was under the impression that NDVO don't send kind of AORs. They just ask for the passport when your application reaches that stage when PP is required.
James.

I have seen a few people who actually do not get a file number during first AOR or SA, they get an E-mail from the NDVO confirming that they got the application and tell them the UCI number or Application number...

Thats what impression I got from a few other forums on this site...I could be wrong as well..

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
James.007 said:
Can anyone provide details on the 2nd AOR. What is it exactly. Are you guys referring it to the info which tells us that file has been transferred to NDVO ?
Second AOR means the fees we paid we get receipt of it and it even indicates that our file is on table now for the process... Like we get in first stage while assessment of sponsor process is on... :)

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
James.007 said:

A few people I knw on other forums have got 2 E-mails from NDVo....1st as an AOR and 2nd as PPR...

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
It looks like they process everything in a different way so that we cannot expect what will be the next step :)

I've got my file number along with my AOR

hjsj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-FEB-2013
AOR Received.
28-FEB-2013
File Transfer...
28-MAR-2013
Med's Done....
09-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
11-MAY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-NOV-2013
lol...I agree. After reading their manual regarding Processing of sponsorship apps for Family members; its seems the process is still very vague.

James.007 said:
It looks like they process everything in a different way so that we cannot expect what will be the next step :)

I've got my file number along with my AOR

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Hello there!
I am canadian citizen, married nov 2012 , applied to CPC to sponsor my husband in India in Feb. 28, 2013. April 10th, 2013, received a letter from CPC requesting medical exam to be done ( medical was done April13,2013) I sent copy of receipt to CPC on April 15,2013. April 22,2013 received letter from CPC stating that I was approved for sponsorship and that our file was being forwarded to NDVO .

My questions: when should my husband send his passport?
And would suggest that we just simply send it to NDVO with or without a request to submit?

Also : what happens next? I believe the application is fairly simple and complete except of course without the passport to proceed.
Thank you kindly ...

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
TLSD said:
Hello there!
I am canadian citizen, married nov 2012 , applied to CPC to sponsor my husband in India in Feb. 28, 2013. April 10th, 2013, received a letter from CPC requesting medical exam to be done ( medical was done April13,2013) I sent copy of receipt to CPC on April 15,2013. April 22,2013 received letter from CPC stating that I was approved for sponsorship and that our file was being forwarded to NDVO .

My questions: when should my husband send his passport?
And would suggest that we just simply send it to NDVO with or without a request to submit?

Also : what happens next? I believe the application is fairly simple and complete except of course without the passport to proceed.
Thank you kindly ...
NDVO will ask u for passport and give u the address where u need to send it... U cannot send it without them asking for it.. The Passport Request (PPR) will most probably come through provided E-mail address. They might also give ur husband a phone call or ask it through mail..

Best of Luck...

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Hi guys,

Its very funny if we analyze the character of Visa officers. Some ones behave rude and thinking like machine while others behave with pure humanitarianism. I have experienced both while processing my sponsorship application for my dependent child. Its long time since file the application, almost 16 months. I will explain it once finalize my case. Otherwise it may affect. DM will be made by end of this month. There after , I will share my experience. If you hear about it, obviously you will wonder!

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
My husband recently applied for a TRV for interm while awaiting PVR process , he was denied . In the letter of returned it stated that the reasons were " ties to Canada and ties to his own country" I am not really surprised that it was denied , however I am hoping it will not negatively impact on the PVR application in process ? My immigration lawyer I consulted with prior to applying stated that it has NO bearing , however I read on this forum somewhere that it may ?

Anyhow what's done is done. Can someone tell me the approx. waiting period? Website says 10 months, but some report 4 months? Like everyone else we are patiently waiting for our lives to begin together :) ?

Does anyone know if a personal letter of hardship and pleading to NDVO gets any results?
Thank you again kindly...

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
TLSD said:
My husband recently applied for a TRV for interm while awaiting PVR process , he was denied . In the letter of returned it stated that the reasons were " ties to Canada and ties to his own country" I am not really surprised that it was denied , however I am hoping it will not negatively impact on the PVR application in process ? My immigration lawyer I consulted with prior to applying stated that it has NO bearing , however I read on this forum somewhere that it may ?

Anyhow what's done is done. Can someone tell me the approx. waiting period? Website says 10 months, but some report 4 months? Like everyone else we are patiently waiting for our lives to begin together :) ?

Does anyone know if a personal letter of hardship and pleading to NDVO gets any results?
Processing time depend on every individual case but usually I have seen people applying in January 2013 getting Passports stamped in April. So just wait and I also dont think that any plea to the NDVO would change the processing time..As everyone who applied in this category has the same hardship to go through. And TRV application won't affect ur PR application in my opinion...

hjsj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-FEB-2013
AOR Received.
28-FEB-2013
File Transfer...
28-MAR-2013
Med's Done....
09-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
11-MAY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-NOV-2013
I have read a few cases on other forums where the spouse was granted a visitor given that the spouse living in Canada was facing extreme hardship (eg due to medical reasons). But those cases are very rare. It is a very difficult time for all us being away from our spouse's. CIC recognizes this and thats why family sponsorship applications have the highest priority. But due to the limited resources and high volume of applications received, the process times in Visa Offices are rather long.

Keep hanging in there!

TLSD said:

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
I hope that some day CIC visa officers will look at all these forums and see that how eager are we all to reunite with our spouse and other family members with a hope that they can process our applications as fast as possible.

CIC.....please hire more visa officers... :)