26-Feb-2013
Passport Req..
11-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Very Soon!!
Hi guys,
i am very new new to the forum and i don't understand the term AOR which ppl use often. kindly help me with that.
My wife have submitted the application on 20-Mar-2013, and the application received by CIC-M is on 21-Mar-2013 as mentioned in their website, we got a e-mail regarding this on April 1st week. Recently on 17-Apr-2013 my wife got a e-mail stating that decision has been made on your application and the same has been moved to New Delhi Office. I have Already done my medical test 22-Feb- 2013 and PCC After that i keep checking in online server day by day but no update in the server. Now my questions are:

1. The e-mail which we received on 17th Apr does is state the Sponsorship Approval ?
2. Will i get any e-mail regarding the File Received status from New Delhi Visa Office or do i have to wait for them to update their status in their server?
3. Why there is no status about my medical report and PCC, does it mean that i have to do it again ?
4. Can we check the status of my application by Calling Delhi Visa Office directly ?

Thanks in Advance, Kindly update me is Spreadsheet.

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
Guys....

As gulzar, mannat, hm82 and many other have always said all cases are unique means u can compare the timeline just till 1st stage that is assessment of sponsor which went down to 28 days, once your file is transfered to delhi first they check is your documents u have provided thm in application that is your birth certi, marriage certi, marksheets of schools and colleges make sure u notarize it and red seal it as red seal can jst be done by an advocate who is practicing since n more thn 10 years they are authorised and i guess upto to certain point canadian government are convinced as well if u have send thm the documents which are notarized n red sealed... Now onces documents are checked they are done with the genuinity thing coz they inquire for each n everything reagarding ur marriage during the check... After this they ask for ppr now again if u r working outside india already u get ppr straight after 2-4 weeks after the file reaches delhi as they need more time in international criminal checks so they ask for passport quickly n the ones who have been out on tourist visa are requested for passport little late thn compared to these people as that international criminal check is little quicker then those who have lived for more thn 6 months in other country... And the last is no travel history in this ur partner dont get passport request till they have done allllll the checks... Once decision is made they ask for passport and stamp n return it in max 2 weeks time... I have observed this in many forums n spreadsheets so i can tell that canadian government is more conscious about criminal check then genuinity...

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
thagasin said:
Hi guys,
i am very new new to the forum and i don't understand the term AOR which ppl use often. kindly help me with that.
My wife have submitted the application on 20-Mar-2013, and the application received by CIC-M is on 21-Mar-2013 as mentioned in their website, we got a e-mail regarding this on April 1st week. Recently on 17-Apr-2013 my wife got a e-mail stating that decision has been made on your application and the same has been moved to New Delhi Office. I have Already done my medical test 22-Feb- 2013 and PCC After that i keep checking in online server day by day but no update in the server. Now my questions are:

1. The e-mail which we received on 17th Apr does is state the Sponsorship Approval ?
2. Will i get any e-mail regarding the File Received status from New Delhi Visa Office or do i have to wait for them to update their status in their server?
3. Why there is no status about my medical report and PCC, does it mean that i have to do it again ?
4. Can we check the status of my application by Calling Delhi Visa Office directly ?

Ur 1st ans
Yes ur wife is approved as sponsor and ur file is transfered to the office in delhi.

Ur 2nd ans
You dont get any email of file transfered or update status as ur wife already got it.

Ur 3rd ans
They wil not update status for pcc but you wil get medi update soon once ur application goes "in process".

Ur 4th ans
U can check everything once u get 2nd AOR.

And now i think you can log from a different dimensional number a combination of ur name n birthdate i guess... The senior members can help you wid that...
Thanx :)
Dnt wry n have faith all will be done soon.

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
thagasin said:
Hi guys,

Hi Thagasin,

Welcome to the forum!

Firstly Congratulations for the Sponsorship Approval. Regarding AOR-It stands for Acknowledgement of Receipt. It's just notification that they've received your application. First stage is AOR1 that you have already got.

After AOR, Sponsorship approval and they transfer your application to NDVO. CIC's work finished after that. The email you have received is from CIC's and its a sponsorship approval letter.Only NDVO works after that.

If you want to check your status then you can check it by ECAS, by putting your Client ID number or UCI, it's mentioned in your sponsorship approval. If they have not yet updated then have patience, you will be able to check your status soon. There you will be able to find all details like file transferred, medical received or not.

You don't need to call and redo your medicals and PCC as they will tell you which document they need or not in your next step i.e PPR(PASSPORT REQUEST)

You will not get your process speedy by doing mails and calling Delhi office. It's better to watch your ECAS daily like us and wait for NDVO to update it.

Till then have patience and think positive.

Good Luck!
Mannat

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
Harshiddhi005 said:
Ur 1st ans
Yes ur wife is approved as sponsor and ur file is transfered to the office in delhi.

Ur 2nd ans
You dont get any email of file transfered or update status as ur wife already got it.

Ur 3rd ans
They wil not update status for pcc but you wil get medi update soon once ur application goes "in process".

Ur 4th ans
U can check everything once u get 2nd AOR.

And now i think you can log from a different dimensional number a combination of ur name n birthdate i guess... The senior members can help you wid that...
Thanx :)
Dnt wry n have faith all will be done soon.
Hi Harshiddhi,

It's not necessary that they update your 'Medicals Received' after your application went in 'In Process'. They also update during sponsorship approval as it was updated when I got sponsorship approval.

My file is not in `In Process` but ECAS showing that they have received my medicals. It`s showing since 6 Feb.

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
mannatdel said:
Hi Harshiddhi,

It's not necessary that they update your 'Medicals Received' after your application went in 'In Process'. They also update during sponsorship approval as it was updated when I got sponsorship approval.

My file is not in `In Process` but ECAS showing that they have received my medicals. It`s showing since 6 Feb.

May be....
:)

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

As we have to do medical before the application and the system of e-medical came in, its clear that they update it as soon as our file gets 2nd AOR...

:)

LunarNymph

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
06-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-May-2013
LANDED..........
SOON!!!!
mannatdel said:
Hi Harshiddhi,

Hi @ mannatdel,

I am in the same boat as you. Ecas does not show 'In Process' as yet; only shows 'Medicals Received'.

According to Harshiddhi005's post, 'In Process' indicates that the application is at Stage 2 of the process, which means I am still in Stage 1. However, in the New Delhi 2012 applicants spreadsheet, I recall reading somebody's notes that their status on Ecas went straight from 'Medicals Received' to 'Decision Made', which gives some hope! I wonder what system the CHC folks are following these days.

Let's hope for the best for all of us! :)

Cheers,
LunarNymph

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
LunarNymph said:
Hi @ mannatdel,

I am in the same boat as you. Ecas does not show 'In Process' as yet; only shows 'Medicals Received'.

According to Harshiddhi005's post, 'In Process' indicates that the application is at Stage 2 of the process, which means I am still in Stage 1. However, in the New Delhi 2012 applicants spreadsheet, I recall reading somebody's notes that their status on Ecas went straight from 'Medicals Received' to 'Decision Made', which gives some hope! I wonder what system the CHC folks are following these days.

Let's hope for the best for all of us! :)

Cheers,
LunarNymph

As i already said that medical is changed to e-medical and if u see that whole process u guys are already at stage 3 most of the people in this forum are going to get visas soon may be in few weeks now... CIC may have changed there system after e-medical is in... One thing is sure that when you get passport request means just the criminal check is left... :)

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi all,

Given below is some of the information I came across and thought of sharing it with you'll. Hope it helps.

Why has the status of my application on CAS not changed, even though I sent it a long time ago?

Client Application Status (CAS) may not show some activities on your file for many weeks. That is because the visa offices and the case processing centres get a lot of information.
In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this queue can be long. Applications are processed according to the application processing times at a given location.
In addition, CAS does not show some other actions—such as security checks—at all. So it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file, even though you have had interactions with Citizenship and Immigration Canada recently.

How can I update or ask about an application in progress?

If your application is already in progress, use the Client Application Status (CAS) service. This online service allows you to view the status of your immigration and/or citizenship application online.
You can also use the Case Specific Enquiry link on the website for the visa office if:
• you wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as
o births,
o deaths,
o marriages,
o divorces,
o adoptions,
o changes in address,
o changes in employment,
o acquisition of a new educational credential or
o results of an approved language test;
• you are seeking information that is not available via the Client Application Status service; or
• the processing of your application is taking longer than the normal processing time (you will not get an answer if the normal processing time has not yet elapsed).

How often is the information on the Client Application Status (CAS) service updated?

CAS is updated weekly. Please check the application processing times to see how long it will take to process your application.

The Client Application Status site is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.

Just a suggestion - We don't need to check E-cas daily and save ourselves from the worry we go through when we don't see any updates. We can check it on every Wednesday as for the rest of the days it remains the same.

Good luck with your applications. Hope we all get our PR's soon.

Regards,
mum_girl

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
Harshiddhi005 said:
As i already said that medical is changed to e-medical and if u see that whole process u guys are already at stage 3 most of the people in this forum are going to get visas soon may be in few weeks now... CIC may have changed there system after e-medical is in... One thing is sure that when you get passport request means just the criminal check is left... :)
Stage 3 looks cool :) it seems as we have crossed all the danger zones lolz

Hope we all get visas soon :) :)

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
mannatdel said:
Stage 3 looks cool :) it seems as we have crossed all the danger zones lolz

Hope we all get visas soon :) :)

You will :)
Its time consuming process and thats why it takes lots of time...

Mangi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21st 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 7th 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 18th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28th 2012
Passport Req..
Mar 9th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
mum_girl said:
Hi all,

Given below is some of the information I came across and thought of sharing it with you'll. Hope it helps.

Why has the status of my application on CAS not changed, even though I sent it a long time ago?

Client Application Status (CAS) may not show some activities on your file for many weeks. That is because the visa offices and the case processing centres get a lot of information.
In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this queue can be long. Applications are processed according to the application processing times at a given location.
In addition, CAS does not show some other actions—such as security checks—at all. So it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file, even though you have had interactions with Citizenship and Immigration Canada recently.

If your application is already in progress, use the Client Application Status (CAS) service. This online service allows you to view the status of your immigration and/or citizenship application online.
You can also use the Case Specific Enquiry link on the website for the visa office if:
o births,
o deaths,
o marriages,
o divorces,
o adoptions,
o changes in address,
o changes in employment,
• you are seeking information that is not available via the Client Application Status service; or
• the processing of your application is taking longer than the normal processing time (you will not get an answer if the normal processing time has not yet elapsed).

How often is the information on the Client Application Status (CAS) service updated?

CAS is updated weekly. Please check the application processing times to see how long it will take to process your application.

Just a suggestion - We don't need to check E-cas daily and save ourselves from the worry we go through when we don't see any updates. We can check it on every Wednesday as for the rest of the days it remains the same.

Regards,
mum_girl
Hey Mum_girl
That piece of info was really quite useful.. :) Specially the part which speaks about the ECAS being updated weekly... It really is a pain to see no updates on our ECAS...
i just have a doubt... when i try to retrieve my info using my UCI, i find no records... but when i use my Application No., it works fine and gives me the info required... Is there any reason for the same??? Strange though...

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
mum_girl said:
Hi all,

o births,
o deaths,
o marriages,
o divorces,
o adoptions,
o changes in address,
o changes in employment,

Regards,
mum_girl
Mumgurl very useful info... Keep up the gud wrk :)...

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
Harshiddhi005 said:
Guys....

And the last is no travel history in this ur partner dont get passport request till they have done allllll the checks... Once decision is made they ask for passport and stamp n return it in max 2 weeks time... I have observed this in many forums n spreadsheets so i can tell that canadian government is more conscious about criminal check then genuinity...
Hey Harshiddhi005

thank u ;D

Hope so this we'll help us reunite with our partners soon ;) ;) ;)...its hard to be away for a long time :(.....Hope CIC will still relax the immigration procedure n time :-\ :-\....

C ya
YogsMys