Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
hash1 said:
Saw ur quote. well said.. thank you for speaking for yourself as well as on behalf of all of us.
Your welcome. I never thought she would use my comments because she told me she had a lot of information and many people wrote her. I am just trying to do anything to end this strike. Feels so fruitless sometimes.

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Has anyone recently had a interview at CHC ? Or been scheduled for one recently ?

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
skas13 said:
Your welcome. I never thought she would use my comments because she told me she had a lot of information and many people wrote her. I am just trying to do anything to end this strike. Feels so fruitless sometimes.

You are right ! The agony is really unbearable when it's effecting our children as their days , development and impressionable years are slipping by sooo quickly already - it's heart breaking to see them miss out on these times :( as adults we can put it in perspective , but children need that physical bond and so do parents .

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
MapleLeaf78 said:
Dear friends,

I am a new member here. Thanks to all the regular members for their useful information. It has been a useful source of information even since I applied.

I wanted to share some news with you all. My timeline is the following:

Medical: 30 Nov, 2012
Application: 9 Jan, 2013
Passport request: 9 Mar, 2013
Passport sent: 21 May, 2013 (I was travelling in April and May)
Decision made: 6 Aug, 2013

I received a call from the NDVO, informing me that I have been granted the PRV. I was asked whether I would like to collect the package of docs in person from the NDVO, or have it sent by registered post.

It can be concluded that processing of family class applications at NDVO is operational, but at a much slower pace.

I know that it's frustrating to sit and wait for updates on our application. Our email queries are usually ignored. But, be patient and hang in there. If your application is free from complications, approval will come.
Congratulations !!!

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
rajat.narang23 said:
We got the passport too! November 2012 applicant here.

Wife got a call on monday asking if she can travel before expiry of medical. She said yes. Another call 2 hours after that asking her to come collect her passport on tuesday - yesterday.

Passport collection time is 3PM at NDVO office usually. We were there at 3PM. Not many people around. Only Indian staff within office... atleast they were the only that my wife could see. The concerned official was nice to deal with, and handed over visa, landing papers, all of our photos and marriage cards sent with the initial application. Total time spent within the office - about 15 min.

They did cancel her existing multiple entry TRV though. Said you cant have a PR and a TRV of the same country at the same time.

Hope you found this useful.

Regards,
Rajat
Congratulations !!!

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
vl said:
app filed-jan 17 2013
app approved-feb 16 2013
ppr-march 15 2013
dm- 2013

waitnnnnnnnnnnng
hey good news..some more waitning..is it spousal sponsorship? if u are indian applicant, they can call u tp pick from delhi office? where are u from?

Mar 19, 2012
samz ana said:
hey congrats..thats really a good news toall of us..can you share when did your wife send her passport to NDVO??
Sure. My wife got the initial passport request on 9th March and we sent the passport around 26th April (She wasn't in India before this)

helloimmigrationworld

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
Hello there,
I have couple of doubts regd organizing my spousal VISA docs. I am planning to apply soon.

1. Are you guys arranging the application as per checklist order or separating according to Sponsor and Sponsored person's doc.

2. It says we have to provide 6 photos as per immigrations requirement, are you guys putting a date at the back of the photos or just the stamp from the photo lab.

Thanks for your help

vl

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-jan-2013
File Transfer...
17-feb-2013
Interview........
recommended
Passport Req..
15-march-2013
VISA ISSUED...
jai mata di
LANDED..........
jai mata di
suban said:
hey good news..some more waitning..is it spousal sponsorship? if u are indian applicant, they can call u tp pick from delhi office? where are u from?
yaa spousal one nd frommmm punjaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbb

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Hello seniors and friends

I am new to this thread.

I am a permanent resident of canada. I went there last year and after that came back to get married. I am now planning to get married. I need to know few things.

I worked for few weeks in canada before coming and made few dollars and before coming brought all the money back with me. I haven't filed an Income tax return for the last year and moreover have no money in a bank account there in canada. But it doesn't mean that I am financially weak, after going there once again may deposit the same.

what do I need to show as documents to file her case in canada? How much fund is required for her and for me to sponsor her.

New delhi is currently on strike, so what is the expected time do u think that she may get visa within.

Kindly reply and let me know few other things that I need from your experience and case. Your reply may help me in getting married soon.

regards

mixtapes11

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2013
AOR Received.
April 4, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Passport Req..
May 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6th, 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on Nov 30th :)
anshuman said:
Hello seniors and friends

I am new to this thread.

I am a permanent resident of canada. I went there last year and after that came back to get married. I am now planning to get married. I need to know few things.

I worked for few weeks in canada before coming and made few dollars and before coming brought all the money back with me. I haven't filed an Income tax return for the last year and moreover have no money in a bank account there in canada. But it doesn't mean that I am financially weak, after going there once again may deposit the same.

what do I need to show as documents to file her case in canada? How much fund is required for her and for me to sponsor her.

New delhi is currently on strike, so what is the expected time do u think that she may get visa within.

Kindly reply and let me know few other things that I need from your experience and case. Your reply may help me in getting married soon.

regards
you dont require any funds to show for spousal cases, even if u dont have a single penny or a job it doesnt matter as long as ur not taking any funds from the govt, however having said that and if your not earning they would like to know how will u support ur wife when she comes to canada. once you get married and send the paperwork to them make sure u have ample proof of your relationship with ur girl, things like chats, emails, phone records, sufficient pictures together of all the functions carried out for the wedding ceremony.

mixtapes11

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2013
AOR Received.
April 4, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Passport Req..
May 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6th, 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on Nov 30th :)
hi guys my wife gotta call today from delhi office, they asked her a few questions on where did we meet? have i visited her after getting married? then they also asked her about my brother and if hes married or not, asked about her previous marriage ? after the officer was done asking questions she asked my wife if she has any questions so she said when will i get my visa? lol, but anyways that officer said before the medical expires the visa should be granted.

so they are working and processing files, but at what pace is the question???

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
mixtapes11 said:
hi guys my wife gotta call today from delhi office, they asked her a few questions on where did we meet? have i visited her after getting married? then they also asked her about my brother and if hes married or not, asked about her previous marriage ? after the officer was done asking questions she asked my wife if she has any questions so she said when will i get my visa? lol, but anyways that officer said before the medical expires the visa should be granted.

Thanks for sharing I guess they are working on your file and you will soon get you visa.

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
mixtapes11 said:

Congratulations...at least they are working on your file...

From yours and other people postings it looks like they are working on PPR recived around end of the May. Most likely they received these applications along with student visa applications