23 JULY 2013
Passport Req..
NOV 2013
VISA ISSUED...
03, OCT 2014
LANDED..........
16 OCT 2014.....
AtoZ143 said:
M in d same boat waiting after ADR... My medical going to expire on 5th august...when they asked u for ADR? N when u sent?
ADR was requested on June 27 and they NDVO had received ADR on July 10. What about u when they have u?

AtoZ143

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sept,2013
Doc's Request.
5th June,2014
AOR Received.
11th sept,2013
File Transfer...
25th Sept,2013
Med's Done....
5th August, 2103
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
22nd Oct,2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 1st September
LANDED..........
Very Very soon....
jasminexyz said:
This doesn't make sense to me! We are both in our 30s and independent! They are doing it a bollywood style I guess. Anyway interview is on 3rd sept 99.30 am
You r right.. But what we can do? Nthng in our hands...

AtoZ143

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sept,2013
Doc's Request.
5th June,2014
AOR Received.
11th sept,2013
File Transfer...
25th Sept,2013
Med's Done....
5th August, 2103
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
22nd Oct,2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 1st September
LANDED..........
Very Very soon....
BBU1992 said:
ADR was requested on June 27 and they NDVO had received ADR on July 10. What about u when they have u?
They asked me on 5th june. They got on 5th July. N still waiting...

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
jasminexyz said:
This doesn't make sense to me! We are both in our 30s and independent! They are doing it a bollywood style I guess. Anyway interview is on 3rd sept 99.30 am
Jasmine, take my words, if you do some research and be little extra smart, you will get your visa for sure
firstly, draft a letter and get it signed by both sides parents (& attested by lawyer) that they had a reason for not attending the marriage and they know abt the relation and they are very happy for both of you.
secondly, discuss with your husband about the strengths and weakness in your relationship by looking through an eye of a stranger i.e. consider you r looking at a stranger's case and you are visa officer and you need to know if the relation is genuine or not,
obviously you have lot of weak points i.e. parents issue (that can be solved by giving letters with their contact numbers), long distance relationship (wat was the reason behind that, anybody will be doubtful to see a couple in long distance for 8 years), even I am very confused to know this n how is it possible, there must be a good reason behind, think about it
get more n more proofs of communications, n whenever you were together, places visited, with friends etc etc n keep discussing here as there are people here who have gone through variety of scenarios with NDVO and they can help you a lot
gud luck

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
neha2515 said:
Jasmine, take my words, if you do some research and be little extra smart, you will get your visa for sure
firstly, draft a letter and get it signed by both sides parents (& attested by lawyer) that they had a reason for not attending the marriage and they know abt the relation and they are very happy for both of you.
secondly, discuss with your husband about the strengths and weakness in your relationship by looking through an eye of a stranger i.e. consider you r looking at a stranger's case and you are visa officer and you need to know if the relation is genuine or not,
obviously you have lot of weak points i.e. parents issue (that can be solved by giving letters with their contact numbers), long distance relationship (wat was the reason behind that, anybody will be doubtful to see a couple in long distance for 8 years), even I am very confused to know this n how is it possible, there must be a good reason behind, think about it
get more n more proofs of communications, n whenever you were together, places visited, with friends etc etc n keep discussing here as there are people here who have gone through variety of scenarios with NDVO and they can help you a lot
gud luck
Thanks Neha! We have known each other for 8 years but got married only last year. I submitted the letters from my parents with my ADR already. Other than that the only red flag I can see is educational level difference. I have more years of schooling than he does. How to address this issue? I can say that we are compatible because of the reasons known to us but how to convince the VO?

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
I think it is our own people who gave them this fancy picture of our country, 90% spouse applications are from punjab, and punjabis are well known for show-off, and especially if it is about Canada they don't even mind if the boy n girl are compatible or not, if they have anything in common or not, all they care is for the visa. You guys can see divorce rate in Canada, not just fake marriages but also because of no compatibility bt couple. Seeing each other online and getting married desperately, sponsor looks for a fancy marriage and good looks/qualification that is in high demand there and applicant sees "VISA". Ultimately there is no peace n harmony at home and most of them end up in courts. And it is obvious.

now immigration officers got a complete idea that Indians don't marry for love, and it should be a fancy marriage only otherwise fishy case and I guess it isn't their mistake at all, its us who forced them to think this way.

how long will this charm of fancy marriage with NRI will last, I guess 1 week after landing..aur uske baad..
I am sorry if I have hurt someone's feelings, I am just analyzing what is wrong in spouse visa cases

neha_anticevic

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Nainital
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Sep, 2013
AOR Received.
30th Sep, 2013
File Transfer...
16th Oct,2013
Med's Request
5th May 2013/ Remeds : 3rd July 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2013/ Re Meds: 9th July 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
09-11-2013 (sent on 14-11-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 3rd July 2013 DM : 26TH OCT 2014
LANDED..........
15th Nov
Its been 15 days since I did my remedical. How much more time do I have to wait for the status to change from IP to DM. This wait is killing me :(

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
neha2515 said:
I think it is our own people who gave them this fancy picture of our country, 90% spouse applications are from punjab, and punjabis are well known for show-off, and especially if it is about Canada they don't even mind if the boy n girl are compatible or not, if they have anything in common or not, all they care is for the visa. You guys can see divorce rate in Canada, not just fake marriages but also because of no compatibility bt couple. Seeing each other online and getting married desperately, sponsor looks for a fancy marriage and good looks/qualification that is in high demand there and applicant sees "VISA". Ultimately there is no peace n harmony at home and most of them end up in courts. And it is obvious.

now immigration officers got a complete idea that Indians don't marry for love, and it should be a fancy marriage only otherwise fishy case and I guess it isn't their mistake at all, its us who forced them to think this way.

how long will this charm of fancy marriage with NRI will last, I guess 1 week after landing..aur uske baad..
I am sorry if I have hurt someone's feelings, I am just analyzing what is wrong in spouse visa cases
Well said neha...ne update to ur case??

wait_game

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct,2013
File Transfer...
Jan,2014
Med's Done....
July,2014
Divorce, parents not in marriage, Less attendee in marriage, age gap, education gap, long distance all are red flags specially in NDVO.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
I hv received my notes. ..GCMS date is 25th june...and result is-

eligibility- not started
criminality- not star ed
security- not started
medical- passed

WHAT IS THIS ?? a bloody joke. ..
my file is in process since 4th July. they send me remedical request and on 25 June nothing started in my file. ..they shld get a bloody slap on their faces.. i don't even check my e-cas anymore...when I got IP i was so happy that finally they opened my file but after see this bloody nonsense I m totally shattered...I don't know what's my future...I don't hv feeling anymore if my visa arrived or not...thats it :( :(

yksodhi

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
28-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
04-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2014
Interview........
IP on 11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello Evryone,

I have been following this forum regularly and it has been a great help, I am a Feb’14 applicant and as I can see no 2014 applicant got PPR. I have a ques if u ppl may know….

I was in New Zealand , from 2012 – 2013 when me n my husband selected each oder thru a matrimony site , n then he came to NZ as well to meet and see me. Now I m in India only.

My ques is does my stay in NZ can prolong the background check process ??

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
rksandhu said:
I hv received my notes. ..GCMS date is 25th june...and result is-

eligibility- not started
criminality- not star ed
security- not started
medical- passed

WHAT IS THIS ?? a bloody joke. ..
my file is in process since 4th July. they send me remedical request and on 25 June nothing started in my file. ..they shld get a bloody slap on their faces.. i don't even check my e-cas anymore...when I got IP i was so happy that finally they opened my file but after see this bloody nonsense I m totally shattered...I don't know what's my future...I don't hv feeling anymore if my visa arrived or not...thats it :( :(
don't get upset, its all fine, you ordered notes 1 month before and if you see in the notes they must have generated within 2-3 days when you ordered. if you had ordered after getting IP you would have seen something started or completed
that is the worst part of GCMS that they generate immediately but we get these after a month, and the day they opened your file they must have done other changes as well as they asked for remedical
so hang in there, you are just near to the finish line

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
neha2515 said:
don't get upset, its all fine, you ordered notes 1 month before and if you see in the notes they must have generated within 2-3 days when you ordered. if you had ordered after getting IP you would have seen something started or completed
that is the worst part of GCMS that they generate immediately but we get these after a month, and the day they opened your file they must have done other changes as well as they asked for remedical
so hang in there, you are just near to the finish line
I don't know what to think anymore. .even I asked my hubby if my visa not arrived next month then that's it I m not interested anymore to go there just close his bussines and live wid us here...koi end hota hai kisi ko mentally torture krna...if I ever know how they treated people who are married NRI's then I never say yes to a canadian..they treated us like we are terrorists if we reached Canada then maybe we distrode it with bomb...brainless duffers

wait_game

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct,2013
File Transfer...
Jan,2014
Med's Done....
July,2014
rksandhu said:
I don't know what to think anymore. .even I asked my hubby if my visa not arrived next month then that's it I m not interested anymore to go there just close his bussines and live wid us here...koi end hota hai kisi ko mentally torture krna...if I ever know how they treated people who are married NRI's then I never say yes to a canadian..they treated us like we are terrorists if we reached Canada then maybe we distrode it with bomb...brainless duffers
You see everyone is suffering from the same phase. Atleast you have hope you hear something in a month or so but others who havent heard anything yet. How disgusting it is. They are treating us as applicant not seeing our marriage is getting affected because of this. In process kiya means something is positive then why are you taking so much time.. Its even worst than govt work in India.... Seriously, its all becoz of craziness of people who did fake marriage, we are all suffering.

SidhuBTI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
18-12-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Re-med 24 April 2014
Interview........
In process 24 April 2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
yksodhi said:
Hello Evryone,

I have been following this forum regularly and it has been a great help, I am a Feb'14 applicant and as I can see no 2014 applicant got PPR. I have a ques if u ppl may know....

I was in New Zealand , from 2012 – 2013 when me n my husband selected each oder thru a matrimony site , n then he came to NZ as well to meet and see me. Now I m in India only.

My ques is does my stay in NZ can prolong the background check process ??
Finally got someone from NZ...I was in NZ from 2008-2013, have been waiting since May 2013...getting PCC from NZ is very long process...did you sign consent disclosure form or sent PCC from Ministry of Justice?