+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Having blood relative like brother or sister in canada is a draw back in consent to this spouse sponsorship?
Any clue?

mangatdhanveer

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 september 2013
Med's Request
Remedical reqst 29october 2014
Med's Done....
24 august 2013, remedical done on 6th november 2014
Interview........
29 october 2014
Passport Req..
31 october 2013 received by NDVO on 6 Nov 2013
wait_game said:
Do you have arrange or love marriage? How long your relationship?

As per trend I am seeing, NDVO are only concerned with glittering star fancy wedding with 32 teeth smile of 100s of attendees. They just dont care abt your love marriage or your genuine relation. Sad but true. :(
We had a love marriage.. Our families know.. I stayed with my in laws.. Its only because of some other reason they couldn't attend the simple civil wedding.. Even after wedding i stayed at my in laws house.. I sent them all the pictures.. We have been in a relationship since 2009 so I sent emails, chats, photos, with family.. I celebrated my bday at my in laws.. Call records.. money gram notices.. Receipt of money he sent me.. I did get the notes in june till then nothing.. No interview or anything..so waiting for my next notes coming end of july... The only red flag is a simple marriage with only friends.. However, i did attach a cover letter stating why parents couldn't attend the wedding.. Lets see what happens

mangatdhanveer

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 september 2013
Med's Request
Remedical reqst 29october 2014
Med's Done....
24 august 2013, remedical done on 6th november 2014
Interview........
29 october 2014
Passport Req..
31 october 2013 received by NDVO on 6 Nov 2013
rksandhu said:
if you are already submit all the proofs like pics, , phone record, , chat etc then I think you should wait...now I see they are working on Sept Oct files then anytime you will received any news so don't complicate things. ..if parents is not present that's the negative point but you know verywell what are positive points in ur file..so be positive. ..
and there is lots of Time for ur medical expires so my suggestion is apply notes or done MP enquiry. .before ur medical you will see that u hv an interview or not...gud luck
[/quote
Thank you Rksandhu.. And congratulations :) i am positive have full faith in god.. After all they say bhagwan k ghar mein der hai ander nahi... ;)

wait_game

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct,2013
File Transfer...
Jan,2014
Med's Done....
July,2014
mangatdhanveer said:
We had a love marriage.. Our families know.. I stayed with my in laws.. Its only because of some other reason they couldn't attend the simple civil wedding.. Even after wedding i stayed at my in laws house.. I sent them all the pictures.. We have been in a relationship since 2009 so I sent emails, chats, photos, with family.. I celebrated my bday at my in laws.. Call records.. money gram notices.. Receipt of money he sent me.. I did get the notes in june till then nothing.. No interview or anything..so waiting for my next notes coming end of july... The only red flag is a simple marriage with only friends.. However, i did attach a cover letter stating why parents couldn't attend the wedding.. Lets see what happens
This is the main problem with NDVO, they dont care abt genuine relationship and giving weight-age to people who directly met on wedding date. This is the actual crab of NDVO. They think how can anyone do Love marriages or dont invite parents in marriage. The case is similar with me too.

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
upasanagovind said:
OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm not able to believe my eyes!

My status shows DM!

Now I guess I shud start packing! ! :D
Hay upasna

Congratulation a lot ...
Yes Start packing now...

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
AtoZ143 said:
m sept applicant....I sent them all documents....but i had not done marriage as per hindu rituals...and we had informed them in immigration form that we will do it when we will get enough time....last week i did marriage as per hindu religion and send them all d proofs they want. they requested me on 6th june and i sent them proofs on 5th july....now m waiting for changing my status...hope it will be soon.....experts advice will appreciate....plz reply all who r aware of this situation....
Wen does your medicals expire??

AtoZ143

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sept,2013
Doc's Request.
5th June,2014
AOR Received.
11th sept,2013
File Transfer...
25th Sept,2013
Med's Done....
5th August, 2103
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
22nd Oct,2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 1st September
LANDED..........
Very Very soon....

slayer252

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
I need some advice from the experienced members of this forum.
What according to you is the right time to apply for GCMS notes? Should I apply now or should I wait some time more?
Please suggest.

upasanagovind

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
File Transfer...
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
7-8-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 8th July DM since 10th July
LANDED..........
As soon as the passport reaches :(
Sudden doubt!

DM means my PR is approved right?

slayer252

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
upasanagovind said:
Sudden doubt!

Yes it is approved. Don't have any doubts whatsoever. Just sit back, relax and wait for the passport to arrive at your doorstep :)

wait_game

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct,2013
File Transfer...
Jan,2014
Med's Done....
July,2014
slayer252 said:
I need some advice from the experienced members of this forum.
What according to you is the right time to apply for GCMS notes? Should I apply now or should I wait some time more?
Please suggest.
They day you apply for notes, very next day or in 2 days they generate the notes according to the current status and wait for 1 month to send those notes. So apply wen your time passes and still you dont get any response. Hope this situation dont come with anyone of us. Please pray.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
upasanagovind said:
Sudden doubt!

yes right..

decision made- Permanent Residence Status Determined ( your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we finalize your permanent residence.)

slayer252

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
wait_game said:
They day you apply for notes, very next day or in 2 days they generate the notes according to the current status and wait for 1 month to send those notes. So apply wen your time passes and still you dont get any response. Hope this situation dont come with anyone of us. Please pray.
Thanks for the reply wait_game. Yeah just hoping we get our approval sooner than later. Hopefully all september and october applications are processed within july.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rash04 said:
Hi,

Having blood relative like brother or sister in canada is a draw back in consent to this spouse sponsorship?
Any clue?
Please answer if you have relatives in Canada of sponsored person adding them in file has impact.