+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
Priyankita said:
i know!!! it sucks :( :(
Priyankita- Hang in there. you are almost there. Dont lose hope now. Wait wait wait...like the jackal stalking its prey........everything comes to He who stands and wait (Robert Milton, 1872 A.D)

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
as I read all these strange things happening to others, I am getting little bit paranoid...it is good to read posts in this forum but....wait I think someone is watching over my shoulder as I write this..could it be a visa officer? if the process was not completed then why change ecas? example of departments not sharing information with one another...
W2E, J&J,

Do not worry- Your status is not goingto be reversed. You will be receiving your PP with visa very very soon.

When we are waiting for something, every second, every minute and every day happens in slow motion. If you observe, you have come this far in life and you did not wait for it to happen. It just happened. So let this also happen. I know it is frustrating but we, when we got married to Canadian spouse, had the best intentions and we dared to venture into this process. So kudos to us for taking that leap out of our comfort zone. Now thigns dont seem to go well but it is not to say it will always be like this. It is your turn now now that you have waited so long. Just a couple more weeks at max. Hang in there....

mp24

Feb 18, 2014
Bunnypadda said:
i am sept 19 applicant
medical done 26 june 2013
i think my medical gonna expire tomorrow bit there is no sign of movement in ecas it still shows medical result recevied..

what will ndvo do next ???
I am 16th sep applicant seems like they skipped my file.Everyone till 30th sep got in-process.Dont know where am i heading next for a remedical or interview(no red flags as far as i can think).
Did you check gcms notes medical expiry date they usually add a week to the day you get it done.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
mp24 said:
I am 16th sep applicant seems like they skipped my file.Everyone till 30th sep got in-process.Dont know where am i heading next for a remedical or interview(no red flags as far as i can think).
Did you check gcms notes medical expiry date they usually add a week to the day you get it done.
Probably you will go straight to DM instead of IP....just wait 2 more weeks.

rpandey

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct2013
Doc's Request.
Oct2013
AOR Received.
7oct2013
File Transfer...
30oct2013
Med's Done....
24sept2013
Passport Req..
13nov2013, submitted in NDVO office on 29nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 6july2013
LANDED..........
DM on 12july2014
If my application is in order and all documents are submitted than how much time they take to issue visa????????????

mp24

Feb 18, 2014
andrewset said:
Probably you will go straight to DM instead of IP....just wait 2 more weeks.
My pessimism is at its peak right now going to touch 10th month very soon.When i applied processing time was 11 months which obviously they dont seem to adhere.I was hoping to hear something last week but all in vain. Something has to be gravely wrong with my file else why this kind of discrimination. Seems like NDVO has something against me....the spreadsheet says it all maximum no of sep applicant are getting processed.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
andrewset said:
W2E, J&J,

Do not worry- Your status is not goingto be reversed. You will be receiving your PP with visa very very soon.

When we are waiting for something, every second, every minute and every day happens in slow motion. If you observe, you have come this far in life and you did not wait for it to happen. It just happened. So let this also happen. I know it is frustrating but we, when we got married to Canadian spouse, had the best intentions and we dared to venture into this process. So kudos to us for taking that leap out of our comfort zone. Now thigns dont seem to go well but it is not to say it will always be like this. It is your turn now now that you have waited so long. Just a couple more weeks at max. Hang in there....
I don't how you guys stay so positive , but thanks it helps feel better

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
J.J said:
I don't how you guys stay so positive , but thanks it helps feel better
j&j, More than you, NDVO is afraid of you since ur file is long pending. Probably due to some internal bureacracies, they are not able to move on your file fast enough but rest assured, they are shit scared of you worried you may file a litigation on them. so just hang in there...u will get VISA soon

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
Very unfortunate the system is broken the way it is.

Best case scenario is hoping the 13 month timeline stays as is when they put up the June update (any day now??).

If it goes to 14, a lot of people are gonna lose their minds.

rpandey

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct2013
Doc's Request.
Oct2013
AOR Received.
7oct2013
File Transfer...
30oct2013
Med's Done....
24sept2013
Passport Req..
13nov2013, submitted in NDVO office on 29nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 6july2013
LANDED..........
DM on 12july2014
max three weeaks............i just cant get what u r saying..........iis in coming three weeaks or just in three weeaks

Canadian50

May 28, 2014
PALAKI said:
thanks canada50 for the info... I have a que...I have lived in US with my husband for 4 years, then our visa expired and we departed...he wen to Canada since he is a Canadian citizen and I came to India for being an Indian citizen...Do you think this is gonna prolong my visa approval even though a PCC for US is sent as well? Also if my husband didn't visit us for the whole year we r in India, is a RED FLAG? Actually, my husband picked a new job in Canada so he cant come....also I don't want him to face the indian heat at all...can all the forum members suggest what can go wrong, if it does....otherwise we have all things pretty straight...
You are welcome PALAKI!

I wish I had all answers for your questions. But my knowledge is limited and I might be wrong in my answers. Treat it as a disclaimer. ;)

You seem concerned with "no visits" by your husband and criminal check with US because of your stay.

I do not think none of them cause a RED FLAG. US is a friendly nation to Canada. There are processes and systems for security checks accross US and Canada. So it is faster than most countries. But it will add few days to couple of weeks to the timeline rather no travel history.

Regarding visits by your husband, I do not think it should be an issue with your case. VO is more interested in the genuinity of your relation, not circumstances. Your US visit is an additional proof for your relationship.

So no worries.

Wish everyone in the forum with speedy visas.

Cheers.

jk2013

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-10-2013
PALAKI said:
hey kapilwatts,
I am exactly a mid-nov applicant - nov. 15 with no ppr...relax we will get it fast
Right Palaki, I guess we all(Novemberies) shall get ppt by July end, what say?

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
andrewset said:
j&j, More than you, NDVO is afraid of you since ur file is long pending. Probably due to some internal bureacracies, they are not able to move on your file fast enough but rest assured, they are *censored word* scared of you worried you may file a litigation on them. so just hang in there...u will get VISA soon
100% I am gonna sue them , they gotta pay for emotional trauma caused over time .
"Somebody gonna get hurt real bad " as Russell says it .