NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pc2dc said:
I have the same timeline. Got "In Process" status this morning too. Waiting for DM!
Awesome. Good luck with DM, hope everyone gets their visas very soon.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kan_Sri said:
Congrats...Good luck on rest of the process and a speedy visa....
Thanks. I hope you along with everyone else has a speedy processing too.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi am there said:
[/img][/img][/img][/img]
hey congratulations!!! i like ur cartoon.. :D :D :D
:) Thanks. the graphics aptly conveyed my feeling after watching the status change.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
rpandey said:
When oct2013applicants turn will come,,,????
whats ur full timeline?? can u plzz fill ur full timeline in ur profile. ..its bit confusing which month applicant are u...
its depends on ur medical..they will sure start oct applicants in July. ..but don't raise ur hopes..

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
Absolutely mind boggling that we have a poster on this board that has been waiting nearly a month for VISA after DM and another poster who has been in process since December.

Speedy VISA to all.

Congrats to those who have gotten good news as of late! 8)

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
congrats..it will probably take a month and a half to change to 'DM' and they will probably extend medicals by two weeks...just in case, by the middle of july (I seriously doubt if they are that efficient to change status by middle of july..we are talking about two weeks from now...), if they call you to ask you if you can leave in two weeks before your medicals expire, can you ask them for few more weeks of extension?
Thanks a lot W2E. You have been really very helpful buddy. I hope they do extend the medicals or ask us for re-medicals.

If NDVO calls, my wife will inform them about our situation and request for an extension. I have a belief that no matter the way CIC works, being honest with them always helps. We don't want to hide anything and hopefully they will respect our situation. What do you or others suggest?

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upasanagovind said:
My meds expire on 8th Aug! Nd file transfer date amd my ppr is not too far away from urs! I'm hopin to see some movement this or next week..

Forum gurus! U think I can expect this movement?!
rpandey said:
Congrats grnrg.............m too 7oct2013 applicant and hope to hear good news soon :)

We never know how NDVO chooses which file to work on. Keep your fingers crossed, I am no guru, but I believe you both can expect some movement soon. God bless...

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Weblogic said:
Soo many hopes raised and then dashed as we calculate and re-calculate and assess the timeline on when things may finally change, at-least on ecas. Looking at some of the applicants and their timelines..

grnrg: In-process since June 19th, ecas updated on 23th June
kavitha1: In-process since june 20, ecas updated on 24th

Can we call this a new trend as they now change the status on ecas in 3working days and this could happen in the middle of the week?

In my case, we were asked for ADR and the due date on that section indicates 24th June (The review date)And if the above were true, I should expect my ecas status change to in-process by 26th??

BTW, congrats to all who got their files moving (in-process, DM or Shiny Visa)!
And all the best to all of those who are still waiting in anguish and utter despair, please do not lose hope, stay strong for you have done well so far its only a matter of a few more days..just hang in there!!
u r also august applicant. ..medical expires in July. ..so in a few days ur turn will b next...gud luck

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mangatdhanveer said:
Congrats to all the ppl who r getting DMs... I am sept 23 applicant... Tired of seeing application received.. Seeing sept applicants getting in process is making me more curious.. Can someone tell me if there is an interview how do we usually get to knw it? Do they send an email or update it on ecas? I didn't have any interview recommended on notes though... And can someone tell me.. The starting of the notes did say interview language... I thought it was just part of the file right??
Hey mangatdhanveer, keep faith and be positive. I think they can call for interview even after 'In process'. From my observations on the forum, they either email or call for an interview, or they update the status on eCAS. With CIC/NDVO, no news shall be considered as good news. I wish speedy visa to you.

rpandey

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct2013
Doc's Request.
Oct2013
AOR Received.
7oct2013
File Transfer...
30oct2013
Med's Done....
24sept2013
Passport Req..
13nov2013, submitted in NDVO office on 29nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 6july2013
LANDED..........
DM on 12july2014
App received on7oct,,, app transfer on 30oct,,,, medical done on20oct..........passport submitted in New Delhi on 29nov

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rksandhu said:
hey congratss. ..
rksandhu said:
In my case 11th month already started...in notes nothing about interview. .both MP and notes seems to b useless. .MP said if we again send an email to ndvo then they will b put ur file in d bottom. ..so wait for few weeks..
Hey rksandhu, Thanks for your wishes.

I totally understand your situation. You have our best wishes and hopefully you shall get your Visa soon. While I will not consider the MP's threat seriously, but I will also take this as a message that they don't want to help anymore and its best not to approach them. All we can do is painfully wait and pray for fast processing.

May everyone gets their visas soon and are united with their families. Amen!

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumbaigirl said:
NVDO is strange ... They send me remedial request . I have 40 days for my medicals to expire.
Hey mumbaigirl, can you please share if you got 'In process' and when did you get IP. Also, how did they inform you about the remedical request?

Ankits

Feb 13, 2014
grnrg said:
Hey mangatdhanveer, keep faith and be positive. I think they can call for interview even after 'In process'. From my observations on the forum, they either email or call for an interview, or they update the status on eCAS. With CIC/NDVO, no news shall be considered as good news. I wish speedy visa to you.
We are also 16th August applicant, I sponsored my wife and her medical is expiring on 6th August, but I have seen all the applicants before and after us who git their status changed but have heard nothing for our file yet.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rpandey said:
App received on7oct,,, app transfer on 30oct,,,, medical done on20oct..........passport submitted in New Delhi on 29nov
ohkk...now plzz go to ur profile section and edit d whole information dere...so everytime when u posted a comment then dis information shows to everybody. ..
thanx

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bmselar said:
My status still shows application received despite my file being in process... Wat should dat mean nw?
How did you know your file is in processing?