Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
New horizon said:
Today is my OMG moment, a decision has been made to your applicaiton!!!

Application filed - august 30,2013
Sponsorhsip approved- september 19,2013
Passport requested- Oct 25,2013

The status never went to in process.

Now waiting for the passport with a shiny visa!!!

Good luck to everyone and may god bless you all with strength and patience to swim through the tough times.

Hello Guys,
I got married in New Delhi in 2013, my wife hired a lawyer from Canada to fill up my application properly and add what it requires.
They have sent my application to the immigration office and the Immigration office received my complete application in November 6/2013.
Then about five months ago the immigration office mailed me and asked my passport for further processing and visa issuance, I sent the passport and they confirmed receipt of the passport in Feb 1st 2014,but from that time yet I have not any updates and even no reply to my emails which I had sent them!
My application statues says that " we received your application in November 6 2013" the other update is this "Medical Result is received." nothing more.
It's good to be mentioned that We have submitted the Medical Result, Police Clearance Certificate, and all the other necessary docs along with the application, so the application was complete.
I'm just wonder that why yet I couldn't get Visa or any other new Updates!!
Is there any one to give me some information and share their guess and Ideas about my case?
Thanks in Advance..

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
andrewset said:
Sunsweet

What is your prediction as to when they will start working on Oct, Nov and Dec 2013 files?

Right now, they seem to be processing Sep 15th- 30th files.....
Jun month itself Oct files will be taken up, some files may go in process stage. July Month will see many Oct files cleared and some Nov files. In Aug month we will see the file clearance of pending Aug and Sep files. September month nov and Dec file will be cleared partly and fully by October month. This is based on the current speed. Some allowance is given for student rush for visa. All the best

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
Qiyam said:
Hello Guys,
I got married in New Delhi in 2013, my wife hired a lawyer from Canada to fill up my application properly and add what it requires.
They have sent my application to the immigration office and the Immigration office received my complete application in November 6/2013.
Then about five months ago the immigration office mailed me and asked my passport for further processing and visa issuance, I sent the passport and they confirmed receipt of the passport in Feb 1st 2014,but from that time yet I have not any updates and even no reply to my emails which I had sent them!
My application statues says that " we received your application in November 6 2013" the other update is this "Medical Result is received." nothing more.
It's good to be mentioned that We have submitted the Medical Result, Police Clearance Certificate, and all the other necessary docs along with the application, so the application was complete.
Is there any one to give me some information and share their guess and Ideas about my case?
Thanks in Advance..
It is normal. Your November application at CIC on process might have been approved the Sponsorship and the mail might have been sent to the sponsor. Then they have sent the file to NewDelhi Visa Office NDVO . From NDVO you got the passport request.
Now the files sent in Sep month are getting DM and Visa. Two months application are to be processed Waiting game now you play Be cool. Your turn will come Wish you a speedy visa.

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
sunsweet said:
Jun month itself Oct files will be taken up, some files may go in process stage. July Month will see many Oct files cleared and some Nov files. In Aug month we will see the file clearance of pending Aug and Sep files. September month nov and Dec file will be cleared partly and fully by October month. This is based on the current speed. Some allowance is given for student rush for visa. All the best
Hello sunsweet,
My statues is:
We received the application in Nov 6 2013
Medical Result received ............. same date along with the app
the have asked my passport in april 2014 about five months ago.
But still no answer and no change to the statues of mine, even no answer to my email, would you plz tell when would I get my passport back? or give me any other info based on my case. (Family class, spouse sponsorship)

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
my ecas changed to decision made. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: what to do. no correspondence yet???????

New horizon

Jun 4, 2014
Qiyam said:
Hello Guys,
Thanks in Advance..
Have faith and patience. This is how immigration works. The system is not transpsrent and all u can do is wait. Wait until you hesr something from them as u asking them will not give u an answer.

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
yah may be, but I was worrying that maybe mine is different, cuz it's five months they got the passport, and my application was complete! So now I know that I should wait...
However it kills, but no any other way, except waiting... ;)

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heart Congratulations W2E. Finally you can exhale now; we all understand how suffocating the wait is...
Wishing you a very happy married life. Hope u will still be around on the forum.

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
Thank youuuuuuuuuuu ...:)

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations aroundwrd99, New horizon, bmselar, and daghabaz... Wishing you all a very happy married life.

Congrats n4dpatel. A salute to your patience and struggle. Hopefully all pain will end now. Wishing you a great married life.

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
sunsweet said:
Sunsweet, Why would Nov and Dec files be cleared in August?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
grnrg said:
Heart Congratulations W2E. Finally you can exhale now; we all understand how suffocating the wait is...
Wishing you a very happy married life. Hope u will still be around on the forum.
thanks; half exhale done now...full exhale will be when i get passport monday or tuesday....

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
andrewset said:
Sunsweet, Why would Nov and Dec files be cleared in August?
The statistics what they gave is for the period October to September which means they submit to parliament or some higher ups data for that period. The performance of visa office is to be measured in quantity cleared, less pending, less overdue cases. To achieve or to over achieve they have to clear files upto DM stage faster and maximum by Aug.
1. To reduce the overdue they said/ declared 13 month process time. What we observe is less. They clear files less time than the declared process time. Good statistic
2. They cleared old pending files To reduce the number of pending files.
3. They target to clear by Aug , maximum number of 2013 files so upto Dec files are to be cleared
4. Sep to be reserved for clearing the left out cases problem cases and a few 2014 cases to reduce the process time less than 12 months.
This is what I perceive as they do not give any attention to Updating frequently as they used to do earlier and they update data once in a week. Even they kept the despatch department weak. Probably updating and despatching is done by an individual causing us a lot of tension as this area does not figure in their performance analysis.