NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
rksandhu said:
thank u..
In oct I was sent 2 passports new and old one...but in notes they written
received passport no : ******* (new passport no) attached to paper file and PA'ed...
IT MEANS THEY RECEIVED OLD ONE OR NOT...
Hello RK Sandhu

Dont worry abput it, they will never mention aboout your old passport in GCMS notes as it is attached to the new one and they will stick visa in new passport, So dont worry old pp is with them as well

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
abhishekgoel007 said:
updates should be everyday, but what else you can expect apart from disappointment
I was thinking about you . you gonna live 100 yrs...... :p I wanted to take you valuable inputs.....
I had applied my notes in the month of April. On the first page it shows file open and in progress.
Wht does it mean. Can you plz shed some light on it ? Bcz i am oct applicant........ ;D

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
chacha Chaudry said:
I was thinking about you . you gonna live 100 yrs...... :p I wanted to take you valuable inputs.....
I had applied my notes in the month of April. On the first page it shows file open and in progress.
Wht does it mean. Can you plz shed some light on it ? Bcz i am oct applicant........ ;D
bro it means nothing, it means that your file is still waiting to be processed.. so in short ba-ba ji ka thullu

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
rksandhu said:
yeah u r right...everywhere written VO's codename...banda puche asi ehda achar pauna...sade bare kuj daso.. :eek:
Bilkul sahi gal aaa. They are very secretive . I really hope they must have done some work on or files , bzc we had applied our notes in April. Now half of the June has gone........... :-\ :-\ :-\

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello RK Sandhu

Dont worry abput it, they will never mention aboout your old passport in GCMS notes as it is attached to the new one and they will stick visa in new passport, So dont worry old pp is with them as well
hey thank u so much. ..

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
abhishekgoel007 said:
bro it means nothing, it means that your file is still waiting to be processed.. so in short ka thullu
hahaha. Thanks for the reply. Let see if they have done some work after issuing me the Notes. Otherwise NDVO ka bhi thullu...............

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
abhishekgoel007 said:
it means the file is open and still waiting to be processed
grttt..all Aug applicants got dere visa's nd my file still waiting to b processed...superbb

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Minister Kenney honoured by the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce

June 14, 2014—Ottawa – Today, The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister for Multiculturalism, received the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce’s (ICCC) President Award at the ICCC’s Annual Gala, in recognition of his consistent and constructive engagement with the Indian diaspora community in Canada.

With the election of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government, the prospects for a deeper engagement between Canada, the Indian diaspora and India have improved dramatically. More than ever before, Canada has an opportunity to leverage its position as a friend of India to significantly advance bilateral trade and people-to-people ties.

“We have this tremendous, successful, diverse and vital Indian community of over a million people strong, and yet we have a relatively small commercial trade relationship with India, which has not been keeping pace with the rate of growth in the Indian economy by any measure” said Minister Kenney. “I believe it is important for us to engage the Indian community in Canada as the human bridge that can help to lead the commercial relationship and the human, cultural and social relationship between our two countries.”

The Honourable Joe Oliver, Minister of Finance, delivered the evening’s keynote address highlighting the state of the Canada-India trade relationship, and the Government’s plan to reinforce this relationship in the near future. Minister Oliver reiterated that India and Canada are in a new era of commerce that will create jobs and benefit both our economies. He also commended the ICCC’s invaluable role in strengthening the bonds between our two countries.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alexandra Fortier
Minister’s Office
819-994-2482

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=857229&crtr.tp1D=1

Such things are always good news for Indian App

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Mehngi se Mehngi Ghadi pehen ke dekh li ,
Waqt fir bhi mere hisaab se kabhi na chalaa ..!!!
Agar Khuda nahi hai to uska Zikr kyu ?
Aur agar hai to fir Fikr kyu ???
Kissi ki Galtiyo ko Be-Naqab na kar ,
Ishwar baitha hai tu Hisaab na kar..!!
Aisa nahi hai ke mujhme koi Aib nahi hai
Par sach kehta hu mujhme koi Fareb nahi hai ..!!
Baith jaata hu MITTI pe Aksar
Kyuki mujhe meri Aukaat achi lagti hai ..!!
SOCHA tha Ghar banaakar baithungaa sukoon se ..,
Par Ghar ki Jarooraton ne Musaafir bana diya...!!!

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
user828 said:
Minister Kenney honoured by the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce

June 14, 2014—Ottawa – Today, The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister for Multiculturalism, received the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce's (ICCC) President Award at the ICCC's Annual Gala, in recognition of his consistent and constructive engagement with the Indian diaspora community in Canada.

With the election of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government, the prospects for a deeper engagement between Canada, the Indian diaspora and India have improved dramatically. More than ever before, Canada has an opportunity to leverage its position as a friend of India to significantly advance bilateral trade and people-to-people ties.

“We have this tremendous, successful, diverse and vital Indian community of over a million people strong, and yet we have a relatively small commercial trade relationship with India, which has not been keeping pace with the rate of growth in the Indian economy by any measure” said Minister Kenney. “I believe it is important for us to engage the Indian community in Canada as the human bridge that can help to lead the commercial relationship and the human, cultural and social relationship between our two countries.”

The Honourable Joe Oliver, Minister of Finance, delivered the evening's keynote address highlighting the state of the Canada-India trade relationship, and the Government's plan to reinforce this relationship in the near future. Minister Oliver reiterated that India and Canada are in a new era of commerce that will create jobs and benefit both our economies. He also commended the ICCC's invaluable role in strengthening the bonds between our two countries.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alexandra Fortier
Minister's Office
819-994-2482

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=857229&crtr.tp1D=1

Such things are always good news for Indian App
lolz, another joke by canadian govt