29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
I got confused with this thing when i have seen my status on ecas for first time. Next time it's not going to be confusion you are actually going to see this soon. :)
magessss said:
Thank you so it is just the sponsorship approval from Canada. Man I was so happy now I need to wait from Indian embassy.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
can_4visa said:
It seems you haven't sent PCC earlier. Just send them email and mail for address update ASAP if you haven't. Don't worry keep praying God will help you, hope you'll be there soon.
yes coz fbi take 2 mnths for pcc so i had to wait.. yes i will mail thm.. thanks

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Wedding season is on doorstep starting from next week. As they are on strike they are working quite slowly.
Myrah7 said:
I just hope they start moving their arses fast...coz from sept onwards the marriage season will start and these guys gonna have full on backlog... as it is they have so many files pending....don't know whats gonna happen....

star001

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
12-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
I am stuck with the "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM -DELHI" which is to be filled by all applications age 18 or above.
And its asking for details of foreign travel.
I have traveled alot between India, Dubai, Qatar, USA and Canada... i have 3 passports... and before that i was on my mothers passport....
so do i have to enter each and every date of my entry and exit stamp in my passport from the time of my birth or only from 18 years and onwards ?

And should i start from the most recent travel or the oldest travel ???
plzz help..!!

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
I don't do posting and all stuff, but i can say i visit this forum may be twice or thrice in a week, and whenever I visit the page I usually see the same names crying for their turn, and that's really pathetic of New Delhi Visa Office that they don't update the briefs of the applicants in their ecas portal, Guys I'm an applicant of Feb-13 and till that time I have never checked the ecas portal because what I think is, it's more painfull to be in your situation every day by checking ecas “LOL

Missing you

Some thing which I want to share with everyone out here I follow couple of employees who works in New Delhi for Canadian immigration in twitter.

One of the employee said “Strike has no influence on his work flow & they have a huge work load

WISHING EVERYBODY A SPEEDY UPDATE ON THEIR APPLICATIONS

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Gauti said:
I don't do posting and all stuff, but i can say i visit this forum may be twice or thrice in a week, and whenever I visit the page I usually see the same names crying for their turn, and that's really pathetic of New Delhi Visa Office that they don't update the briefs of the applicants in their ecas portal, Guys I'm an applicant of Feb-13 and till that time I have never checked the ecas portal because I think is it's more pathetic to be in your situation every day by checking ecas “LOL

Missing you

Some thing which I want to share with everyone out here I follow couple of employees who works in New Delhi for Canadian immigration in twitter.

One of the employee said “Strike has no influence on his work flow & they have a huge work load

WISHING EVERYBODY A SPEEDY UPDATE ON THEIR APPLICATIONS
Hey Gauti,

Can you please keep in touch with us as we need information regarding the strike and when will the process going to be updated in E-cas.

I really appreciate your help, but as you can see we miss our love one's as same as you do and also we are worried because some of us from the same time got there visa but not all. We are worried because we are already delayed and don't want any other issue that will make us wait more and more over we want to see our love one's ASAP.

I thank you for your information.

yes, please tell us the name.

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
Can you share the name of the employee you follow? maybe they are asked the say things like this so there is no cause for panic.

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
magessss said:
Hey Gauti,

Can you please keep in touch with us as we need information regarding the strike and when will the process going to be updated in E-cas.

I really appreciate your help, but as you can see we miss our love one's as same as you do and also we are worried because some of us from the same time got there visa but not all. We are worried because we are already delayed and don't want any other issue that will make us wait more and more over we want to see our love one's ASAP.

Gauti is right though, the process is slow for all of us. And the CIC website says it takes 10 months to process 80% of files. So ordering GMAS notes and checking ecas daily isn't going to do you any good. Paying for those GMAS notes so soon in the process is a waste of money -as most of you said that all that were on the notes is that they haven't started the process. the only time i think you need to worry and start ordering notes is if they have processed all the applications for your month and have moved on. But we are all still waiting. It isn't going to help worrying or panicking yet.

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
@star001
Yes my husband also has travelled a lottt between india qatar dubai malaysia indonesia and we had to look at the entry and exit stamps of EACH travel and put it in the travel history form. It was a tough job indeed. We made it in Excel and attached as an additional sheet. And the top of the list should be the most recent.

star001 said:
I am stuck with the "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM -DELHI" which is to be filled by all applications age 18 or above.
And its asking for details of foreign travel.
I have traveled alot between India, Dubai, Qatar, USA and Canada... i have 3 passports... and before that i was on my mothers passport....
so do i have to enter each and every date of my entry and exit stamp in my passport from the time of my birth or only from 18 years and onwards ?

And should i start from the most recent travel or the oldest travel ???
plzz help..!!

waiting1234

Star Member
May 28, 2013
saw the message below on the 2012 forum:

"Finally some relief!!....... I got a call from NDVO today afternoon. The lady on the line asked me to submit my passport. I then said that I had already submitted my passport which has also been received by their office. She asked for the tracking no. of the courier receipt which I told her. The next thing she asked was whether I could travel by 10th of Aug(the date of my medical expiry) to which I replied yes. She then said that they are expediting my case so that I receive my visa in a time that I am able to catch up the deadline of 10th Aug. While on the topic of my passport, I briefed her how I had missed my PPR & on the basis of GCMS notes I had voluntarily submitted that. she said ok to it & assured that by next week my passport will be transferred to the concerned deptt for the residual process of stamping etc. she said everything is clear in my application & there's no problem found. In the last leg of our conversation she said she understands how difficult it is to be being away from my spouse for such a long time & that they care for & intengs to cut down the waiting time. Her words were very comforting & soothing to my ears. So, now I am hoping that they would soon issue me the visa & that I have to make my travel by 10th of Aug."

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
magessss said:
Hey Gauti,

yes, please tell us the name.

Friends I’m into social networking and that’s how I came to know about few things, but what my commonsense teaches me, if you have crossed the expected time with one month of grace period and you are still in a same place, then my friend WAKE UP,and WAKE THEM UP.

I can’t share their id’s here, it’s not good
@gautchakraborty.

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Yes I have just checked this few mins back, it can reduce magessss worries too hope he'll also get this kind of call soon.
waiting1234 said:
saw the message below on the 2012 forum:

"Finally some relief!!....... I got a call from NDVO today afternoon. The lady on the line asked me to submit my passport. I then said that I had already submitted my passport which has also been received by their office. She asked for the tracking no. of the courier receipt which I told her. The next thing she asked was whether I could travel by 10th of Aug(the date of my medical expiry) to which I replied yes. She then said that they are expediting my case so that I receive my visa in a time that I am able to catch up the deadline of 10th Aug. While on the topic of my passport, I briefed her how I had missed my PPR & on the basis of GCMS notes I had voluntarily submitted that. she said ok to it & assured that by next week my passport will be transferred to the concerned deptt for the residual process of stamping etc. she said everything is clear in my application & there's no problem found. In the last leg of our conversation she said she understands how difficult it is to be being away from my spouse for such a long time & that they care for & intengs to cut down the waiting time. Her words were very comforting & soothing to my ears. So, now I am hoping that they would soon issue me the visa & that I have to make my travel by 10th of Aug."

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
can_4visa said:
Yes I have just checked this few mins back, it can reduce magessss worries too hope he'll also get this kind of call soon.
Com'n guys cheer up !
we all get the what we want

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
can_4visa said:
may your words get to God and hopefully I get some good news.

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
And me too :(

magessss said:
may your words get to God and hopefully I get some good news.