Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
One more thing some people are saying that ndvo is on strike but I can't get ppr if they were on strike.

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
Watinforeva said:
Got ppr yesterday :D :D :D
How much time does it take after ppr for the visa?
4 months is what the trend usually is.

January Applicants whose PPR came in Mar/April are now starting to get their Visa's.

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
Thanks for the reply primo I got ppr within 38 days after filing the app .hope to get the visa as soon as possible
The real wait starts now

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Hey guys I have some questions in my mind.

Does having a kid make any different in having the process go faster.

If we apply after having a kid makes the processing easier and will the time that they are taking goes less.

Does this mean we need to have kids before we apply to make our application faster.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014

January Applicants whose PPR came in Mar/April are now starting to get their Visa's.

hi
These delays are bcz of fraud marriages.people have done worng things we are facing these problems ..i am also waiting for my husband badly.:(( . :mad:..before it was use to take 2 months to get a spousal PR VISA.BUT now its all changed bcz of fraud .
my time line is

application recvd:-1st march
pass request:-20 april
passport snt-6th may (bcz my husband was waiting for poloce clearance for england)
online status says..application received .medical has been received.

dont know when will receive a visa..
waiting badly

:mad:

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
magessss said:
Hey guys I have some questions in my mind.

Does having a kid make any different in having the process go faster.

If we apply after having a kid makes the processing easier and will the time that they are taking goes less.

Does this mean we need to have kids before we apply to make our application faster.
no it doesnt matter i guess...they will process according to time they receive ur application..

now they are working on march applications..

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
hi
These delays are bcz of fraud marriages.people have done worng things we are facing these problems ..i am also waiting for my husband badly.:(( . :mad:..before it was use to take 2 months to get a spousal PR VISA.BUT now its all changed bcz of fraud .
my time line is

passport snt-6th may (bcz my husband was waiting for poloce clearance for england)

waiting badly

Hey Kuljit, just a question for you:

How long after you sent passport the online status said medical has been received for your spouse?

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
primoo said:
Hey Kuljit, just a question for you:

How long after you sent passport the online status said medical has been received for your spouse?
hi primo
if u have send a medical with the application then and ur medical has been done before submitting the application then they update when they receive ur application in the particular visa office whr u belong..
mine is in delhi..they have received my applicatipon on 1st of april and they posted after a week or so ..that ur medical has been recievd..

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kuljit said:

hi
my time line is

waiting badly

Yes that is true and to make it worst the government is not doing anything to catch these guys.

In my opinion they should cancel there visa the moment they get the information that it is a fraud.

I mean if you look at the video they have in the site a women mention that her husband left her in 2 days or so. She was blamed that she has to take all the charges. Why? Can't they just catch the guy. They have the information they need and can easily cancel his visa and off he goes.

It is all bull shit they just want our money that is all they don't care if the marriage is fake or not.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kuljit said:
hi primo
if u have send a medical with the application then and ur medical has been done before submitting the application then they update when they receive ur application in the particular visa office whr u belong..
mine is in delhi..they have received my applicatipon on 1st of april and they posted after a week or so ..that ur medical has been recievd..
Hey kuljit that is a nice point you have there but, they don't actually do update your online status for medical received because majority of people from this forum and including me have no update as to whether our medical has been received or not. We have submitted our medical with the application and till now we only have Application received on the site.

Some time they just update directly from Application received to DM.

Thank you for answering my question also. I heard from my friends that if you have kids before you apply your application will be given a priority as your relationship is improved and that the kids need there parents more that the spouse do. So the application can improve and take less time. Just wanted to confirm if anybody has the similar situation.

Rahul_eni

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2013
AOR Received.
16-02-2013
File Transfer...
16-02-13
Passport Req..
18-04-13
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-13
Hi.....
I am currently Living in Toronto.....
It would be nice to meet some new friends and hangout
Wondering if someone here who lives in Toronto as well would like to meetup for Coffee and share our experience which we are going through.....

Thanks in advance
Rahul Eni

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
magessss said:
Hey kuljit that is a nice point you have there but, they don't actually do update your online status for medical received because majority of people from this forum and including me have no update as to whether our medical has been received or not. We have submitted our medical with the application and till now we only have Application received on the site.

Some time they just update directly from Application received to DM.

Thank you for answering my question also. I heard from my friends that if you have kids before you apply your application will be given a priority as your relationship is improved and that the kids need there parents more that the spouse do. So the application can improve and take less time. Just wanted to confirm if anybody has the similar situation.
hi magesss

but mine was updated in a week or so ...and so as saame case hppnd with my friend..her husband got a visa now bcz she submittd last year,.
but i have heard that they update on site when they receve that medical results has been received...i dont know but mine was upodated after a week when they recive in delhi..

i hope urs will get updated too..

thanks for replying

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
Yes, genuine cases get screwed over and long waiting times because of these asswipes who think Canada is another country that they can screw over for their gains.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
magessss said:
Yes that is true and to make it worst the government is not doing anything to catch these guys.

In my opinion they should cancel there visa the moment they get the information that it is a fraud.

I mean if you look at the video they have in the site a women mention that her husband left her in 2 days or so. She was blamed that she has to take all the charges. Why? Can't they just catch the guy. They have the information they need and can easily cancel his visa and off he goes.

It is all bull *censored word* they just want our money that is all they don't care if the marriage is fake or not.

thats very true... :(.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
magessss said:

It is all bull *censored word* they just want our money that is all they don't care if the marriage is fake or not.
thats very true... :(