Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Vipmundey said:
I have interview on 28th may2013 in delhi for spouse visa to canada .i have cleared my interview .they told me to submit my pcc and medical again cause it was expired and they said then they will send me a stamped passport .i have sent my pcc and medical couple of weeks ago. does anyone know how long its take to get my passport back and did they inform me first like (text message,email) before sending me a passport. thank you
Congratz.

You should be getting your passport very soon maybe end of this month.

gurnam21

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
Doc's Request.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21st june 2013
LANDED..........
soooooon
Hey Raman... Don worry dear. I am in the same situation... Got engaged in 2010 ,, got married in 2011 exactly after a year wait and now again wait for getting my passport back from VO.. we all are going through the same pain. But with each passing day we are getting close to the date which been chosen by our destiny to start our marriage life.. From heart i know this time is killing but No one can help at this point of moment. So just pray

aakriti

Feb 4, 2013
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Feb
AOR Received.
25th Feb
File Transfer...
8th march
Med's Done....
13th Jan
Passport Req..
3rd Aprril
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
waiting
Myrah7 said:
called up cic they said stike goin on rt now...everything is delayed......and all applications are backlogged.....sad but true.....by now they shld have finished 2012 and started finishin with jan applicants...
OMG...thats so sad....

Utsav

Jan 30, 2013
Cambridge ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Doc's Request.
12-05-2013
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
04-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Hi,

I am permanent residence of Canada. This is our first marriage.

Got married in march 2012. I have applied my wife's PR from outside Canada in feb 2013.

I attached all wedding photographs and all necessary documents shown in the checklist.

We got an e-mail from Delhi High Commission to send her passport via mail on 29 May. We sent her passport on 11 June.

Online status is still same. Someone was saying if they wants to take your interview...they usually call before submitting the passport or if their is any problem in the documents.

I don't have any idea.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get passport back?

Thanks

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
magessss said:
Hey hash,

If you look closely the Jan 013 applications are getting process. And people from this form are updating them.
Thanks magessss, I'm new to this forum and I don't know where to look for the form you're speaking of. Could you direct me?! Please and thank you!

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
hash1 said:
Thanks magessss, I'm new to this forum and I don't know where to look for the form you're speaking of. Could you direct me?! Please and thank you!
Welcome to the forum!

Check the spreadsheet that is mentioned below in my signature.

If you still not able to get it, let us know.

Good luck!
Mannat

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
Utsav said:
Hi,

I am permanent residence of Canada. This is our first marriage.

Got married in march 2012. I have applied my wife's PR from outside Canada in Jan 2013.

I attached all wedding photographs and all necessary documents shown in the checklist.

We got an e-mail from Delhi High Commission to send her passport via mail on 29 May. We sent her passport on 11 June.

Online status is still same. Someone was saying if they wants to take your interview...they usually call before submitting the passport or if their is any problem in the documents.

I don't have any idea.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get passport back?

Thanks
Hey I would appreciate if you kindly share your timeline with us. Mostly january applicants got there passport request in March and April.

You have mentioned that your wife got PPR in may. Why there is delay of 10 days in sending the passport.

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
mannatdel said:
Welcome to the forum!

Check the spreadsheet that is mentioned below in my signature.

If you still not able to get it, let us know.

Good luck!
Mannat
Mannat!! I also sent my application to sponsor my husband on Jan 14, 2013. What stage are you in right now? My husband is in the middle east, am in Toronto. He got his PPR on March 9th. he sent his medicals may 2nd week, and it has been updated on the website saying 'medicals received'. I wonder how long it'll take from now on. EVerything from our side is done. What about you? Also, I'm not able to enter my dates into the excel form. how do I do that?

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hash1 said:
Mannat!! I also sent my application to sponsor my husband on Jan 14, 2013. What stage are you in right now? My husband is in the middle east, am in Toronto. He got his PPR on March 9th. he sent his medicals may 2nd week, and it has been updated on the website saying 'medicals received'. I wonder how long it'll take from now on. EVerything from our side is done. What about you? Also, I'm not able to enter my dates into the excel form. how do I do that?
hash you are not an admin to enter in the spreadsheet. Ask some one in the forum to do it for you. An admin or who has the access to enter can do it. Just make sure you give all the information you need to upload.

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
hash1 said:
My status is still Application Received and medical received.

You will not be able to enter the detail in spreadsheet.

Mention here all the details. James, , member of this forum used to update the spreadsheet.

Will catch you later dear.Time to sleep.lol

Good luck!
Mannat

Neel09

Star Member
May 20, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06/08/2010, Edmonton
I ISAW IN THIS FORUM SOMEONE STILL GOT THEIR CASE UPDATES AFTER 6TH JUNE. tHAT MEANS ITS NOT LIKE 100 % STRIKE IN DELHI OFFICE? MY PARENTS APPLIED FOR TOURIST VISA AND THEY SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION IN VFS KOLKATA ON 10TH JUNE. THEY DIN SAY ANYTHING AND TOOK IT AND ALSO GOT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT PASSPORT RECEIVED IN NEW DELHI. I ALREADY BOOKED THEIR TICKET FOR 8TH AUG, HOPE THIS DAMN STRIKE DONT SCREW UP THINGS.

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
magessss said:
Hello mum_girl,

How did you get your information under your user name. I want to include mine as well.

Please email me @ mssiddi1 @ yahoo.ca

Also, my wife's medical is about to get expired in less than a month now. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: 1/16/2013
File Transfer...: 1/18/2013
Med's Done....: 8/7/2012
Passport Req..: 3/9/2013
Hello magessss,

I noticed that you figured it out how to get your information under your username. Whereas your second question is concerned if your wife's(guessing she's the principal applicant) medicals are gonna expire then in that case NDVO will get in touch with her for a re-medical. Till then you don't need to worry about it. Hope this answers your question.

Good luck with your application hope you hear from NDVO soon :)

Regards,
Mum_girl

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mum_girl said:
Hello magessss,

I noticed that you figured it out how to get your information under your username. Whereas your second question is concerned if your wife's(guessing she's the principal applicant) medicals are gonna expire then in that case NDVO will get in touch with her for a re-medical. Till then you don't need to worry about it. Hope this answers your question.

Good luck with your application hope you hear from NDVO soon :)

Regards,
Mum_girl

Thank you mum_girl. Yeah it took me some time to figure it out how to enter the information. Yeah I am very worried as the medical we did in Aug 2012 and since then there is no update on the site as the medical was received or not. Now it is almost expiring and if we have to re-do the medical than there will be more delays. I just can't understand what the heck are they doing on the other side and why are they holding all the passport for. It is not like we are lying or some thing and more over I am guessing all the one's that are waiting has done what was asked for. We have fill in the information on the form as per there requirement and we all have been patient until now.

Another thing is to worried about is that if they go for the full strike effect why are we going to be in the suffering period off waiting. We did not tell them to go for a strike. We did not tell them to put there life in danger. If you are that much worried about your life's than stay in Canada let other's go and do there jobs. It is all greedy that everybody is after.

If this continues than 1 day some on is going to go so frustrated and angry that they will start to do something not normal. This is how we get something that we don't want in our society to happen. Yet some people do stupid stuff that makes anger and frustration lead to this.

I am so angry on them now that I don't no what is going to be my next step.

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
magessss said:
Thank you mum_girl. Yeah it took me some time to figure it out how to enter the information. Yeah I am very worried as the medical we did in Aug 2012 and since then there is no update on the site as the medical was received or not. Now it is almost expiring and if we have to re-do the medical than there will be more delays. I just can't understand what the heck are they doing on the other side and why are they holding all the passport for. It is not like we are lying or some thing and more over I am guessing all the one's that are waiting has done what was asked for. We have fill in the information on the form as per there requirement and we all have been patient until now.

Another thing is to worried about is that if they go for the full strike effect why are we going to be in the suffering period off waiting. We did not tell them to go for a strike. We did not tell them to put there life in danger. If you are that much worried about your life's than stay in Canada let other's go and do there jobs. It is all greedy that everybody is after.

If this continues than 1 day some on is going to go so frustrated and angry that they will start to do something not normal. This is how we get something that we don't want in our society to happen. Yet some people do stupid stuff that makes anger and frustration lead to this.

I am so angry on them now that I don't no what is going to be my next step.
You're very welcome magessss. I feel your pain, all of us here are sailing in the same boat, waiting to hear from NDVO while missing our loved one's. There's no point losing one's patience as that's not gonna help us instead we'll end up being more upset. The key here is to be patient, hopeful and to pray that it gets processed asap. I suggest that you be calm and positive which will help you and your wife to get through this waiting period in a better fashion than being impatient and upset which will just make both of you'll feel more miserable than what you're now. That's what I am doing, I keep my conversations positive with my husband even though I get restless at times. That has helped us to go through this waiting period in a better manner.

I hope and pray that all of us get their PRV's soon so that we can finally be in Canada with our loved one's.

Good luck dear. Hope we all get to hear from NDVO soon.

Regards,
Mum_girl

VB20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 13
File Transfer...
April 09
Med's Done....
Feb 18
Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sep 06
If we want to contact MP, what sort of information we should be prepared for?