26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
angelish said:
did u apply for gcms notes??
yes. First time we applied in September and got it after 30 days nothing was started accept i have passed my medical.

second time we applied notes last month and expecting notes today lets see...

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
I feel your frustration. It seems even Notes out of NDVO are getting delayed.

Hang in there and all will be fine. Not sure why you expect an interview.

God bless.

ashvin22 said:
this is F-ed up!!!!!!! No updates and NO GCMS notes which were due on 13th! Send two emails to ATIP ass**** and not even a response and no word on the notes... I'm pretty sure what it'll say - an interview and another indefinite wait..fyne! BUT JUST TELL ME DAMN IT!!

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Congrats on your family addition. Your file is already in IP and I don't think having a baby has any effect on your application.
VARUNKUMAR said:
i got maried in 23oct 2013 my wife go back to canada in 10january and she was pregnant and 1oct was her delivery date we have a baby Boy now and i want to know that have any benefit of my baby because no body here who got baby early please reply your suggestions THANKS IN ADVANCE.....

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
youtube101 said:
This worries me a lot. Are n't all arranged marriages like that?

For example, my match was arranged by elders and although I had 3 months before the actual wedding, I could not take leave from work. There was December holiday break but I did not visit India. I was too busy preparing for the actual wedding. Anyway, all these three months, there were only two instances of Skype (as my wife does not have a fast Internet) however we had phone conversations amounting to almost 5 hrs/day on average. I have provided detailed billing from the phone company showing all the calls and duration. I provided all that. Then I met my then future wife 7 days before the actual wedding on Feb 14. Then stayed until March 4th.

Nevertheless praying big time that we will not be called for an interview. It would be bad.
I read a case on this site, where a Chinese couple gave such perfect info to show relationship that officer though it was planned proof so funny how it can go either way. I think couples who have a genuine marriage shouldn't worry, if you know it's true then let the officer do his job. They obviously have to go through the records which they go day in and out and sure it's a learning curve for them considering cultural norms.
If it's refused there is always appeal which we don't need but then we lives in a world of proof, courts, paperwork and bureaucracy

ashvin22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - Spousal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
04-06-2013
Med's Done....
17-02-2013
Interview........
Rec waived 23-12-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE! 12-01-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 29,2014
We applied May 17th - others around that date have received in process already. So i'm thinking interview it is.

As to reasons for interview, they shud be blind and didnt look at 10 years worth of photos and relationship proof. We were childhood friends before I moved to Canada and then practically in a long distance relationship since we were teenagers, I've visited him and we've stayed together countless times, but all their eyes wud see is we eloped and family did not attend.

Like waiting to exhale said, ofcourse wen family doesnt agree we shud have dragged them n forced them to throw us a 1000 ppl wedding.....euffffffffffff

youtube101 said:
I feel your frustration. It seems even Notes out of NDVO are getting delayed.

Hang in there and all will be fine. Not sure why you expect an interview.

God bless.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Well said. I agree with your thinking. As much as these guys are slow I trust they are aware of the fact that arranged marriages are a matter of fact.

Thanks

petersiddle28 said:
I read a case on this site, where a Chinese couple gave such perfect info to show relationship that officer though it was planned proof so funny how it can go either way. I think couples who have a genuine marriage shouldn't worry, if you know it's true then let the officer do his job. They obviously have to go through the records which they go day in and out and sure it's a learning curve for them considering cultural norms.
If it's refused there is always appeal which we don't need but then we lives in a world of proof, courts, paperwork and bureaucracy

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Delayed IP is common and no indication of impending interview. I believe your long relationship outweighs the non-attendance. I am willing to bet that your notes will say interview waived.

Thanks

ashvin22 said:
We applied May 17th - others around that date have received in process already. So i'm thinking interview it is.

As to reasons for interview, they shud be blind and didnt look at 10 years worth of photos and relationship proof. We were childhood friends before I moved to Canada and then practically in a long distance relationship since we were teenagers, I've visited him and we've stayed together countless times, but all their eyes wud see is we eloped and family did not attend.

Like waiting to exhale said, ofcourse wen family doesnt agree we shud have dragged them n forced them to throw us a 1000 ppl wedding.....euffffffffffff

PW87

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Baroda, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received email from NDVO, file is in queue for initial review (%#@&% Standard reply). Good thing was they responded my email in 2 days :p

firdousss

Nov 9, 2013
kanshi said:
Don't know what will happen in my case. As my is arrange as well. Me too scared for interview after reading your case. Day 1 i met my husband. Day1-Day 2 it was decided & finalized. Day 3 Tilak. Day 6 Engagement. And 1 month exactly from Day 1 we got married(on April). 10 Day of stay after marriage. I returned in April & applied in June.

But, I provided all pics, including tilak, engagement, holi, 3days wedding, friends at wedding, honeymoon. honeymoon Tickets, plane ticket back to Canada, restaurant bill. One month call log. But didn't provide FB chat as thought that was too personal to provide. But all from my brother & sister family attended the wedding. And my husband's paternal uncle too came to attend the wedding. But still there is lack of time period, if i compare to both 'YouTube' & 'Paul harry'.

God's know what will happen in my case......

day-1 to (1st meeting) to marriage date is 1 month gap in your case,,, in my case is day-1 we met,,day-2 both the family was decided to marriage, and day -5 we get married,,, and he spent only 8 days with me after marriage because of his job now tell me who want to scare ,,,, Don't be sad. You will get good news soon, be confident and believe in your love take care God bless you :) :) :)

roop sohi

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2014
LANDED..........
Ticket booked for 20 feb 2014
hi , i just got my notes yesterday . i read them deeply , but couldnt found where do they mention abt waiving interview or recomending interview. only thing i see is medical passed, criminality not started , security not started, my notes are pulled on 16 dec.

youtube101 said:
Delayed IP is common and no indication of impending interview. I believe your long relationship outweighs the non-attendance. I am willing to bet that your notes will say interview waived.

Thanks

firdousss

Nov 9, 2013
kanshi said:
Don't know what will happen in my case. As my is arrange as well. Me too scared for interview after reading your case. Day 1 i met my husband. Day1-Day 2 it was decided & finalized. Day 3 Tilak. Day 6 Engagement. And 1 month exactly from Day 1 we got married(on April). 10 Day of stay after marriage. I returned in April & applied in June.

But, I provided all pics, including tilak, engagement, holi, 3days wedding, friends at wedding, honeymoon. honeymoon Tickets, plane ticket back to Canada, restaurant bill. One month call log. But didn't provide FB chat as thought that was too personal to provide. But all from my brother & sister family attended the wedding. And my husband's paternal uncle too came to attend the wedding. But still there is lack of time period, if i compare to both 'YouTube' & 'Paul harry'.

God's know what will happen in my case......
day-1 to (1st meeting) to marriage date is 1 month gap in your case,,, in my case is day-1 we met,,day-2 both the family was decided to marriage, and day -5 we get married,,, and he spent only 8 days with me after marriage because of his job now tell me who want to scare ,,,, Don't be sad. You will get good news soon, be confident and believe in your love take care God bless you :) :) :)

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
It is generally at the end of the notes under NOTES section. Thats where the officers leave their remarks.
roop sohi said:
hi , i just got my notes yesterday . i read them deeply , but couldnt found where do they mention abt waiving interview or recomending interview. only thing i see is medical passed, criminality not started , security not started, my notes are pulled on 16 dec.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Also medicals passed is a good thing because once IP, they dont have to wait for medicals.

Do you mind telling me when you applied for notes exactly? The cut seems to be close in your case. Notes are generally cut more than a week to 10 days before the file is sent to you.

Thanks

roop sohi said:

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
All this wait is making me a religious man.

roop sohi

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2014
LANDED..........
Ticket booked for 20 feb 2014
i applied notes on 20th november nd was expecting them to b on 20 th dec. but i got 3 days earlier, nyways i was jus waiting for these notes to see weather nything started yet or not. but nothing seems started so i booked my ticket for 27th dec , flying backhome to see my wife... :). its my wedding anniversary on 29th so surprising her...:)

youtube101 said:
Also medicals passed is a good thing because once IP, they dont have to wait for medicals.

Do you mind telling me when you applied for notes exactly? The cut seems to be close in your case. Notes are generally cut more than a week to 10 days before the file is sent to you.

Thanks