done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
allizwell2 said:
Yeah that's what I have read too - that the doctor will send it directly, but I wanted to notify NDVO as we don't have a passport to send in (and also mainly to expedite the processing). Can I have input from other members as well? Cumulatively, I want to make the best decision possible... :)

I am really, really hoping they give us the visa in the next week so even if it's last minute I can extend my christmas holidays and make a trip to India, returning with wife. ;D
Very exciting news for you...You got your re-medical letter right away...One day after the interview..
Doctor will send your medical report to them directly but you should have a copy of receipt. I suggest you to send that right away and keep a copy for yourself. Also, Write a cover letter...:) GOOD LUCK! Please update...

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
allizwell2 said:
Hi Anishka,

Thanks - I'll send it to my wife wife, she'll be in touch. :)

My wife is currently in Baroda as well and so I was asking n4dpatel as she would be local/available to meet with my wife. (Not sure if its still the case but I remember reading at one point that n4dpatel has been residing in Baroda with her hubby for a while now).

Regards,

allizwell2
yes I have been here for quite awhile now in baroda with hubbya.. missing the canadain food.. i :phave pm... u..

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Hi All,

In Sept I had got a call from NDVO to send Background Schedule A again which they received on 25 Sep 13 and on my GCMS under Notes 1 I'd found that CHC recvd updated form and send it to registry as my file was not traceable. I was very upset and send an email to Immigration Minister for all this messed up situation. Yesterday on 10 Dec I got a Call from NDVO at 8.00AM that Officer is preparing my file to send for Background check to Head Quarter in Ottawa which will take another three months to get clearance :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: My medical were expired in Feb 2013 and I never know if they would ask after background check to get re medical which will take another 2 months :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I really don't understand what they hell these lazy asses are doing at CHC.......It is almost 16 months since my Passports are with CHC New Delhi.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
[quote author=waitingsince2004 link=topic=109821.msg2770720#msg2770720 date=1386746797]
Hi All,

In Sept I had got a call from NDVO to send Background Schedule A again which they received on 25 Sep 13 and on my GCMS under Notes 1 I'd found that CHC recvd updated form and send it to registry as my file was not traceable. I was very upset and send an email to Immigration Minister for all this messed up situation. Yesterday on 10 Dec I got a Call from NDVO at 8.00AM that Officer is preparing my file to send for Background check to Head Quarter in Ottawa which will take another three months to get clearance :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: My medical were expired in Feb 2013 and I never know if they would ask after background check to get re medical which will take another 2 months :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I really don't understand what they hell these lazy asses are doing at CHC.......It is almost 16 months since my Passports are with CHC New Delhi.
[/quote]

yes very true I cant understand wht the hell ndvo ppl doing bunch og.. BS...^&^@#$@##.. They are just selfish...
or just don't how to work... but 16 months is a very longggg time to hold pp. I wish you luck my friend..

firdousss

Nov 9, 2013
waitingsince2004 said:
Hi All,

yes very true I can't understand what the hell ndvo ppl doing,,,but dude you don't worried take care BEST OF LUCK

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Agreed - what bothers me the most that they are working quite rapidly on 2013 files and have issued visa's to many applications (that's great - I'm not hating) but why the heck are they overlooking the pending 2012 files. I would really like to see the NDVO officials genuinely undergo this application process - all while staying away from their spouses. You know how the elder's say, until it happens to you personally, you cannot understand/relate to those who have suffered.

Once they undergo it themselves, I'll bet that the processing time will be half of less of what it is now...

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
Guys, this marriage fraud and overpopulation of immigrants has screwed us all!

A couple of years ago I distinctively remember, spouses would be in the country in exactly 3-4 months counting from application received by CIC. I personally know two individuals who appied about 7-8 years back and it was very fast and efficient. Even with interviews, the entire process took 6 months.

Now for us, this has become a nightmare...

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
primoo said:
Guys, this marriage fraud and overpopulation of immigrants has screwed us all!

A couple of years ago I distinctively remember, spouses would be in the country in exactly 3-4 months counting from application received by CIC. I personally know two individuals who appied about 7-8 years back and it was very fast and efficient. Even with interviews, the entire process took 6 months.

Now for us, this has become a nightmare...
I also have a few friends that had applied in year 2005.. and after.. they all got visa within 6 months or less, this marriage
fraud is messing us all up and our files. I really dont understand how the 2013 batch are getting daily updates on there
files ( very happy for them).. but what about us.. we all have been waiting along time now... some are at 1 yr, 15 months.. etc.
its like ndvo has forgotten about the 2012 batch...??????? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(..

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
waitingsince2004 said:
Hi All,

WTF is wrong with NDVO.. I thought I am the only one waiting since last 17months!! but my heart goes out for you to see ur PP is with them since last 16months :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: This system suckss n definitely something needs to be done to make it efficient n make these asses work for us in a proper manner!! How the heck can these individuals decide on the genuinity of our relationships n make us wait forever!!!!

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
allizwell2 said:
Friends need your input -

As you may have read wife and I had our interview completed recently - a day later, wife got the letter asking to do medical again. (YAY!)

BUT prior to going to the interview wife had her medical done again. We thought to get it done so that it would help in minimizing delays.

NDVO has her passport since March '13 and during the interview the VO asked wife for her passport, to which my wife said it is with you folks (NDVO) - the VO responded with "I'll look into it here".

To sum up - we have received the letter for re-medical from NDVO, but it has been completed before the letter was issued and the passport has been with NDVO.

My question is: how do we communicate that the re-medical has been completed to NDVO since we do not have a passport to send to them? I was thinking writing it in an e-mail and also sending a hard copy to NDVO - can you correct me if I am wrong OR provide a better solution.

Thanks,

allizwell2
Congrats on getting the re-medical request!! After reading ur case I would suggest you to send a cover letter along with the medical reciept/tracking. Along with that you should request ur Canada MP to e-mail NDVO asking the acknowledgement of ur medicals n Passport. Its to make sure coz they respond to MP's e-mail n not Ours!!

Gud luck!!

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Congrats on getting the re-medical request!! After reading ur case I would suggest you to send a cover letter along with the medical reciept/tracking. Along with that you should request ur Canada MP to e-mail NDVO asking the acknowledgement of ur medicals n Passport. Its to make sure coz they respond to MP's e-mail n not Ours!!

Gud luck!!
Yes - that is a great suggestion. Currently I plan to wait a few days so the medical results are posted/sent to NDVO and THEN I want to send them the cover letter so that they can connect the dots.

Yeah - my main concern is their acknowledgment that they have my wife's passport on hand. So I will have to use the services of a local MP - which I haven't had to yet so may need some general guidance from you folks. :)

Thanks.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
n4dpatel said:
I also have a few friends that had applied in year 2005.. and after.. they all got visa within 6 months or less, this marriage
fraud is messing us all up and our files. I really dont understand how the 2013 batch are getting daily updates on there
files ( very happy for them).. but what about us.. we all have been waiting along time now... some are at 1 yr, 15 months.. etc.
its like ndvo has forgotten about the 2012 batch...??????? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(..
I think 2013 Batch is getting a faster process because the Immigration Policy. There is a conditional PR visa has been given to all spousal applicants after 25 Oct 2012 but before that the PR Visa was given without any condition. There is Two Year conditional Visa now and if there would not any problem in those two years a Permanent Residency will be granted.

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
allizwell2 said:
Yeah that's what I have read too - that the doctor will send it directly, but I wanted to notify NDVO as we don't have a passport to send in (and also mainly to expedite the processing). Can I have input from other members as well? Cumulatively, I want to make the best decision possible... :)

I am really, really hoping they give us the visa in the next week so even if it's last minute I can extend my christmas holidays and make a trip to India, returning with wife. ;D
u should email them regarding this. u must write ur name, file no., date of birth, uci no., in it. also send hard copy of the same. u will get the confirmation of email by next day. if u fax it then also u will get confirmation right away

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Hi all! anyone who underwent fingerprints done?? can u tell me how much it take for next update from NDVO. i been there to NDVO about to weeks ago. now waiting for PP request. ( its not for everyone, i had to go bcz i had travelling history of Canada) Please guys answer me if u really have any idea about it. PLEASE ANSWER SOMEBODY

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
dkailey said:
u should email them regarding this. u must write ur name, file no., date of birth, uci no., in it. also send hard copy of the same. u will get the confirmation of email by next day. if u fax it then also u will get confirmation right away
Update: as mentioned when I filed the application I used the services of an immigration consultant (primarily because I didn't know such an amazing support community existed) so I have notified him of the post interview and re-medical developments and he has taken upon himself to send the update to NDVO. I am "okay" with this because he would know exactly who to send it to - as opposed to me sending it to their generic e-mail address and waiting for an acknowledgement.

BUT thanks for the fax suggestion - I will ask him to do that as well (hopefully he actually does it and doesn't just verbally say he will).

Anyways, I've paid the consultant anyways so if he is willing to do the work and help me update NDVO I am not going to refuse it.

Regards,

allizwell2.