1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
n4dpatel said:
yesss ver true I agree lets keep chatting,..... this group is boaring.. half asleep.... whats gng on guys..
hubby an I went to go see R.RAJKUMAR.... its was okay... lots of fighting... action type...if anyone is interested...v we have also
started gng to gym at 5 am... :eek: keeps our mind clear from NDVO... :p :p :p
I agree with you guys... Okay then the last movie I watched was Gori Tere Pyaar Mein! I think that was a gud one time watch than all other movies lately!! I too have started working out in the evenings after my office!!

firdousss

Nov 9, 2013
cal2can said:
I agree with you guys... Okay then the last movie I watched was Gori Tere Pyaar Mein! I think that was a gud one time watch than all other movies lately!! I too have started working out in the evenings after my office!!
yes its a good idea to chat,,,, :) i want to go for movies but i can't ,,, my hubby was not hear with me :( :( i wish he come soon and we go to watch movies

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
firdousss said:
yes its a good idea to chat,,,, :) i want to go for movies but i can't ,,, my hubby was not hear with me :( :( i wish he come soon and we go to watch movies
im from Ottawa, Canada,.. hubbys from baroda Gujarat.. what about u guys??

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Nice to see the chatter people...keep it up! ;D

Agreed, I too liked Gori Tere Pyaar Mein over R. Rajkumar (<- wasn't looking forward to it and didn't enjoy it either).

N4DPatel - my wife is from there as well. (If I am not mistaken you are still there - if you can PM me your contact details I'll pass it along to wife and you two can meet/interact.)

I was frequenting the gym but off late the office project has got me too occupied that I am not able to set foot... :mad:

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
firdousss said:
Even I had gone with my colleague!! My wife's not here with me :( She is in Vancouver, BC!!
I am from Haryana!

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
allizwell2 said:
Nice to see the chatter people...keep it up! ;D

Agreed, I too liked Gori Tere Pyaar Mein over R. Rajkumar (<- wasn't looking forward to it and didn't enjoy it either).

N4DPatel - my wife is from there as well. (If I am not mistaken you are still there - if you can PM me your contact details I'll pass it along to wife and you two can meet/interact.)

I was frequenting the gym but off late the office project has got me too occupied that I am not able to set foot... :mad:
I'm too in Ottawa, here's my email address if she wish to contact me : anishka.karandikar@gmail.com

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Friends need your input -

As you may have read wife and I had our interview completed recently - a day later, wife got the letter asking to do medical again. (YAY!)

BUT prior to going to the interview wife had her medical done again. We thought to get it done so that it would help in minimizing delays.

NDVO has her passport since March '13 and during the interview the VO asked wife for her passport, to which my wife said it is with you folks (NDVO) - the VO responded with "I'll look into it here".

To sum up - we have received the letter for re-medical from NDVO, but it has been completed before the letter was issued and the passport has been with NDVO.

My question is: how do we communicate that the re-medical has been completed to NDVO since we do not have a passport to send to them? I was thinking writing it in an e-mail and also sending a hard copy to NDVO - can you correct me if I am wrong OR provide a better solution.

Thanks,

allizwell2

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Anishka said:
I'm too in Ottawa, here's my email address if she wish to contact me : anishka.karandikar @ gmail.com
Hi Anishka,

Thanks - I'll send it to my wife wife, she'll be in touch. :)

My wife is currently in Baroda as well and so I was asking n4dpatel as she would be local/available to meet with my wife. (Not sure if its still the case but I remember reading at one point that n4dpatel has been residing in Baroda with her hubby for a while now).

Regards,

allizwell2

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
allizwell2 said:
Hi Anishka,

Thanks - I'll send it to my wife wife, she'll be in touch. :)

My wife is currently in Baroda as well and so I was asking n4dpatel as she would be local/available to meet with my wife. (Not sure if its still the case but I remember reading at one point that n4dpatel has been residing in Baroda with her hubby for a while now).

Regards,

allizwell2
Oh sorry, didn't read properly and didn't connect that as it is your wife attending interview... She's obviously not in Ottawa! Lol! But anyway best of luck to you both and hopefully very soon you'll both be reunited and will live happily ever after...
Take care!

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
firdousss said:
Hey don't worry dear your husband will be there for you. Ask him if you can go to movies if he is not strict. Don't be afraid of asking it.

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
firdousss said:
i m from Hyderabad, India. hubby from Toronto, Canada.. :) :)
Wow good yaar I am from Canada and wife from India

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
allizwell2 said:
Friends need your input -

As you may have read wife and I had our interview completed recently - a day later, wife got the letter asking to do medical again. (YAY!)

BUT prior to going to the interview wife had her medical done again. We thought to get it done so that it would help in minimizing delays.

NDVO has her passport since March '13 and during the interview the VO asked wife for her passport, to which my wife said it is with you folks (NDVO) - the VO responded with "I'll look into it here".

To sum up - we have received the letter for re-medical from NDVO, but it has been completed before the letter was issued and the passport has been with NDVO.

My question is: how do we communicate that the re-medical has been completed to NDVO since we do not have a passport to send to them? I was thinking writing it in an e-mail and also sending a hard copy to NDVO - can you correct me if I am wrong OR provide a better solution.

Thanks,

allizwell2
Allizwell, how did you guys had the re-medical. I think your doctor will send the medical to immigration correct. Just send them a cover page with the copy of the medical stating it has been done. I mean this is what every body does.

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Anishka said:
Oh sorry, didn't read properly and didn't connect that as it is your wife attending interview... She's obviously not in Ottawa! Lol! But anyway best of luck to you both and hopefully very soon you'll both be reunited and will live happily ever after...
Take care!
Sent you a PM - please see... :)

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
magessss said:
Allizwell, how did you guys had the re-medical. I think your doctor will send the medical to immigration correct. Just send them a cover page with the copy of the medical stating it has been done. I mean this is what every body does.
Yeah that's what I have read too - that the doctor will send it directly, but I wanted to notify NDVO as we don't have a passport to send in (and also mainly to expedite the processing). Can I have input from other members as well? Cumulatively, I want to make the best decision possible... :)

I am really, really hoping they give us the visa in the next week so even if it's last minute I can extend my christmas holidays and make a trip to India, returning with wife. ;D