08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
Cannot agree more with both of you. Its just getting worse day by day..I was thinking atleast now they would have started to work on our files. Even holidays are over..There is no reason for delay anymore

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
HS123 said:
Know wat guys ....its been 107 days since my file got transferred to NDVO and I have not heard anything from them .... they have not even requested for my passport ... .. They never care to reply to any queries all dis time ...

Lastly we contacted our MP ..and after 3 followups with the MP office we got the usual reply saying dat our file is waiting INITIAL REVIEW .....

Also , My file was transferred on 19th sept ...but as per the email they sent to the MP ..it says file was recieved on 9th oct ..how can it take 20 days just to transfer the file :eek:

I just wish they take some action ASAP ...its getting difficult day by day ... :'( :'(
And I am thinking that only me who is suffering ;)

Oh God....Please give them (NDVO) some working ethics they are highly paid workers. :p

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
mumble said:
Cannot agree more with both of you. Its just getting worse day by day..I was thinking atleast now they would have started to work on our files. Even holidays are over..There is no reason for delay anymore
Dear Mumble,

I am sorry if I missed somewhere..did you order GCMS and if yes what it said??

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
HS123 said:
Know wat guys ....its been 107 days since my file got transferred to NDVO and I have not heard anything from them .... they have not even requested for my passport ... .. They never care to reply to any queries all dis time ...

Lastly we contacted our MP ..and after 3 followups with the MP office we got the usual reply saying dat our file is waiting INITIAL REVIEW .....

Also , My file was transferred on 19th sept ...but as per the email they sent to the MP ..it says file was recieved on 9th oct ..how can it take 20 days just to transfer the file :eek:

I just wish they take some action ASAP ...its getting difficult day by day ... :'( :'(
Check your mail thoroughly, including Spam and Trash folder..
PPR comes to the mail ID of Principal Applicant..

Recently my friend found it in SPAM folder and it was dated 16th Oct.. She has recently sent her PP.. :eek:

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
waitingsince2004 said:
Dear Mumble,

I am sorry if I missed somewhere..did you order GCMS and if yes what it said??
Well,

GCMS said that eligibility, criminality, medical is passed. Interview is waived as marriage appears genuine. Security check it says nothing on updated value, the old value is not started. The file was practically done in September. There are no updates afterwards.

According to GCMS we are done. Don't understand what the hold up is all about.

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
brar.arsh said:
Check your mail thoroughly, including Spam and Trash folder..
PPR comes to the mail ID of Principal Applicant..

Recently my friend found it in SPAM folder and it was dated 16th Oct.. She has recently sent her PP.. :eek:
I had checked my spam , trash everything from time to time .....n I am using gmail account ....spam n trash gets deleted automatically within 30 days .......
all oct mails would have been automatically deleted by now in case I have missed it ...
but I am sure that I have not missed any email ....
Only thing now is that they will pick up my file someday and see that they do not have my passport and will contact me somehow ...

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
mumble said:
Well,

GCMS said that eligibility, criminality, medical is passed. Interview is waived as marriage appears genuine. Security check it says nothing on updated value, the old value is not started. The file was practically done in September. There are no updates afterwards.

Ohhhhh all is done with your file. What the hell they (NDVO) are doing now??? I am sure you will get your passport with shiny visa within this month. But is there any comment on the last page??? I think you should personally visit CHC,New Delhi and and make them awake. :)

Good Luck and wishing you a fast passport arrival.

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
mumble said:
Well,

If everything is done for you then you are the next one in line to get VISA , but only when NDVO ppl think that dis person have had enough from us ....lets stamp the visa now ....

nikb

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
@ragi ...calling NDVO or immigration canada....if NDVO can you please share contact details...i also want to try my luck calling them....

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
I do not think they entertain queries via calls, personal visits or emails.
If you call then it automatically takes you to an automated IVR which states that calls are not entertained.

If anyone has got reply by calling them please let us know. The number is on their site, india.gc.ca

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
waitingsince2004 said:
Ohhhhh all is done with your file. What the hell they (NDVO) are doing now??? I am sure you will get your passport with shiny visa within this month. But is there any comment on the last page??? I think you should personally visit CHC,New Delhi and and make them awake. :)

Good Luck and wishing you a fast passport arrival.
Yes there is a comment on the last page saying 'Marriage appears genuine, was performed as per culture norms etc etc. Recommended for waiving of interview' then some where above it reads recommendation accepted, interview is waived. No other comments. Nothing negative which we saw.

ragi

Aug 23, 2012
what i meant was ... going to their office in person, i know they would not entertain such requests, let alone getting an info on my application, i would want to know the reason behind so many delays...
if they are gonna take long time to make a decision, why hold the passports for long...
if my trip is confirmed, will share the experiences for sure....
i suppose this is better than sitting idle and guessing the possible outcomes.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
HS123 said:
I had checked my spam , trash everything from time to time .....n I am using gmail account ....spam n trash gets deleted automatically within 30 days .......
all oct mails would have been automatically deleted by now in case I have missed it ...
but I am sure that I have not missed any email ....
Only thing now is that they will pick up my file someday and see that they do not have my passport and will contact me somehow ...
Better write to them. They asked for my passport two months after file transfer. It was late as per times taken during that time.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
ragi said:
what i meant was ... going to their office in person, i know they would not entertain such requests, let alone getting an info on my application, i would want to know the reason behind so many delays...
if they are gonna take long time to make a decision, why hold the passports for long...
if my trip is confirmed, will share the experiences for sure....
i suppose this is better than sitting idle and guessing the possible outcomes.
Agree with you. I don't even think it is legal to hold passport for so long.